• 20(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@jasn

I've added the ability to toggle the furniture on/off with the keyboard for all music player styles. I've also added the multilogo code to style5. I will include these changes in the next update.

There is a radio button for the default background under the "BACKGROUND IMAGE" options in Settings.
@jinux & @melons2

I just installed the latest nightly and I don't see any flickering...it must be fixed now.
Hi Latts9923 & Asiapentti
Spine & thumbtack are also missing in shelf 3d & shelf 3dv2.
The rotating disc that used to work on shelf 3dv2 is not working to.
As for the song count and album list from post # 260 it is not working for me either.
@Dave.B

Howdy! Shelf 3D does not have code for the spine and thumbback images. Shelf 3D v2 will display the thumbback and back spine image. The discart animation is working for me on Shelf 3D v2.
Just found a little bug.

when i am using IAGL to play retro games. In the middle of the screen appears "buffering %" for the hole time.

Whith Esturasy everything is fine
@Purge

Are you using RetroArch for your emulator? Also, are you using IAGL v2.0.3?
yes i am using IAGL 2.03 and retro arch 

when i change the skin it disappears
Awesome work with this skin @latts9923  Smile  One issue with live-TV. When channel number is been typed/inputted using numerical input, there is no indication on the screen for this. I think the implementation has been changed since v17.
@goodton

I remember this problem being mentioned in a post a few pages back by the user flaviote as well. I'll take a look when I can.
Hi, firstly, many thanks for porting this to v18, it's been my stock skin since it was released.

But, I was wondering if it would be possible to make some alterations to the live TV part ?  Basically, I'd like to move the channel groups out of the top bar menu on the channel guide and put them into a row above the channel info in the same way Estuary does.  PVR seems to be an area that doesn't get much love in this skin, but it's also my heaviest use case.  Currently, my wife would have no clue how to even get to that menu, much less how to use it.  If it were available above the guide, I could set up groups on my backend like "Entertainment", "factual", "kids", "Movies" etc etc which would then appear above the guide.  I envisage pressing 'back' from a channel to move up to that bar, with a further press of it exiting the guide and down to go back to the channels again (hope that makes some sort of sense).

If you've ever seen Sky TV's EPG on one of their boxes, then something like that as it's very intuitive to use, rather than bouncing around concealed menu's, which isn't.

If you don't feel inclined (I know many people don't use the PVR facilities) then perhaps you could point me in the right direction as to how to go about it.  Although I modded various parts of MQ7 for my own ends, they were done for v16 and the skinning engine has changed a lot since then. (TBH, I've also forgotten most of it !!)

Many thanks.

BE
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2018-08-23, 23:45)jinux Wrote: Leia nightly, Leia alpha. Aeon MQ 7 and Aeon MQ 5 mod skins for Leia video flickering on homescreen. I know it is not much of help, but these are the only 2 skins that do this. Nobody else having this problem ?
 I update frequently and am using nightly 8/29 and the flickering is back and it was in 8/28 as well. Is it KODI or the skin?
I just don't know enough to solve this one........
@black_eagle

I have some other items in the hopper, but I'll take a look when I have a chance.
Maybe I'm just blind, but I've searched everywhere.  How do I turn off the weather on every screen?  I was able to get it off the homescreen, but it still shows in Movies, TV Shows, etc.  Thanks
@corpgator

I'll take a look at the weather settings.
I am a Chinese mainland user. Your work is very good, making my KODI the main media player platform. However, because you generally don't use Chinese to enter text, this skin plugin has a bug that has not been discovered: when the keyboard character set uses Chinese baidu, the Chinese is entered through the keyboard, and no candidate words for the user to choose or Phrase, can there be a fix or optimize in the next version? Thank you
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13