• 24(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@ewaterke

I changed the trailer button to behave similar to Estuary. It will be part of the next update.
(2018-10-20, 14:28)latts9923 Wrote: @embeleco

When I configure the Metadata and Artwork Module plugin the third button down on the left is "API KEYS". You don't see that on yours?
 Nope. It doesn't show on mine. On Mine I have PVR Artwork, Music Artwork and Other as an options on the left pane. Selecting Others - I have the options to only input the Personal API Key for FanArtTV. Nothing else.

That is running Leia Beta 3 with the Mod.
@embeleco

Hmm...I'm running Beta 3 as well.

Try this for me...switch back to Estuary and see if the "API KEYS" button appears.
With beta 4 nightly development builds 64 Bit "API KEYS" button to appear for all three "API KEYS" to insert.Then , here on my system it works.
"latts9923" Thank you for this major update, the wait was worthwhile.
Few things that I've noticed so far:
1. Changing music rating in full screen mod still needs a fix.
2. For some reason MP3 icon is not showing on full screen of music mode (other icons like flac, wma, wav etc. shows fine).
3. Shelf3Dv2 also needs timing of the jewel box rotation.
4. Shlf3D + Shelf3Dv2 doesn't show thumbback nor spine.
5. Record label does not show on full screen music mode/music info mod/the back of jewel case on shelf3D (I know you said it was fixed but I still don't see it) + Shelf 3dv2.
6. Song list and duration does not show on the back of the jewel box on shlf3D+V2.
7. Song List and duration was fixed on shlf3Dv2 but still needs a fix on shelf3d.

Thanx again for all your hard work Bro.
@Dave.B

You're welcome!

I'll take a look at these. I know some should be good to go, but I'll double check.
(2018-10-22, 13:29)latts9923 Wrote: @embeleco

Hmm...I'm running Beta 3 as well.

Try this for me...switch back to Estuary and see if the "API KEYS" button appears.
 latts,

I switched to Estuary and check dependencies and still not seeing the API Keys button appears. It is showing an "Other" button instead and not all API options are in there just the FanArtTv one.  I installed Beta4 and the same. This is running on a Fire TV pendant.
@embeleco

OK...I don't have Leia installed on my Fire TV yet. Maybe that has something to do with it. Can anyone else here check to see if you have the same problem on your Fire TV?
@Dave.B

1. Changing music rating in full screen mod still needs a fix. I've looked at this one in the past...still trying to fix it.
2. For some reason MP3 icon is not showing on full screen of music mode (other icons like flac, wma, wav etc. shows fine).  I'm still not sure what's going on with the mp3 icon...still working on it.
3. Shelf3Dv2 also needs timing of the jewel box rotation. I checked the timing on this view's jewel box and it seems to be working just fine.
4. Shlf3D + Shelf3Dv2 doesn't show thumbback nor spine. Shelf 3D v2 is the only Shelf View that displays the spine and thumbback. I just fixed a problem with the spine not displaying...same problem that the 3D music layout had.  The thumbback should display just fine.
5. Record label does not show on full screen music mode/music info mod/the back of jewel case on shelf3D (I know you said it was fixed but I still don't see it) + Shelf 3dv2. I should have clarified my statement on this one...the record label was added  to Shelf 3D and is functional on the Krypton Mod...not yet on Leia. Still trying to get the record label to display on Leia.
6. Song list and duration does not show on the back of the jewel box on shlf3D+V2. The song list and duration display for me on both Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2.
7. Song List and duration was fixed on shlf3Dv2 but still needs a fix on shelf3d. I still need to take a look at this one.
(2018-10-24, 21:20)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

2. For some reason MP3 icon is not showing on full screen of music mode (other icons like flac, wma, wav etc. shows fine).  I'm still not sure what's going on with the mp3 icon...still working on it.
When i modded estuary, I was getting a return of "mp3float" for some mp3 stuff (mainly online radio stations) so that could be the issue. I had to create another icon named 'mp3float.png' to get it to show. Just a thought.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
@black_eagle

Good call...that's what I need to do as well. I see mp3float where the icon should be.
latts, some tiny tweaking to the WideView.xml in order to show music "UserRating" and associated rating stars for Songs:

Line 141:  change from "Rating" to "UserRating"

Added code at Line 275-284 that duplicates graphic illustration of stars, copied from LowList.xml

Link to full file:  https://paste.kodi.tv/yanotagibo.kodi
@jasn

Cool...I'll take a look at the file.
After fixing the jewel box for the 3D music layout, I wanted to try and add the tracklist and studio info to the back of the jewel box like List 3D v2 provides if you are missing the thumbback image.  Success!  It will be part of the next update.
hi, thx for this job, maybe can help with this ..

i can find how to change to resource.images.mediaicons.coloured in the config of this skin
i put this folder manual on addon folder but not showing icons when play music

pls what can i do to fix.
not showing the music codec.

Sad

• 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13