• 26(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@PH-SYM

When I added the IMDB Top 250 icon to the media flags it shifted the subtitles to the right. I might remove the third audio flag and only display two audio and two subtitle flags to remedy that problem.
(2018-11-05, 14:19)latts9923 Wrote: When I added the IMDB Top 250 icon to the media flags it shifted the subtitles to the right. I might remove the third audio flag and only display two audio and two subtitle flags to remedy that problem.
That would be great. I usually put the important audio- and subtitle tracks in front so that would be perfect.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
UPDATE #8

ImageAdditions
  • I added SkinHelper awards to the RightList view. Oscar images (15 maximum) will appear above the movie poster if the movie was nominated for or won an Oscar. The image will be slightly transparent if only nonimated. This was supposed to be part of the 1.0.0.8 update, but I forgot to add the code...sorry. Thanks to chrissix for providing the code.
  • I added the ability for the library editor script to edit information for music albums and songs.
  • The 3D music layout will now display the tracklist (up to 14) and album studio on the back of the jewel box (similar to List3D v2). This info will only display if you are missing the thumbback image.
  • I changed the color code for the tracklist in RightList music. The selected track will be highligthed by your header color. This was provided by Angelinas some time back, but I never could get it to work on Krypton. It works just fine on Leia.
  • I added the Skinhelper clearlogos option to the 3D music player layout.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the 3D music layout. The spine was not displaying on the back of the jewel box. Thanks to Asiapentti for reporting the bug.
  • I adjusted the size of the Critics Consensus textbox on the Video Info page so that it doesn't spill onto the IMDB info if the movie is not in the IMDB Top 250. Thanks to tad61 for reporting the bug.
  • I tweaked the "Trailer" button on the Video Info page to more closely mimic how the Estuary Skin handles trailers. Thanks to ewaterke for reporting the bug.
  • I forgot to add the tmdb image to the Textures.xbt file. A new version is included in the update.
  • I fixed a problem with the Shelf 3D v2 music view. The spine was not displaying on the back of the jewel box. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with the music player layouts not displaying the studio and mp3 logo. I updated the Textures.xbt file for MQ 7 as well as the Colored Mediaicons v0.0.8.4 Addon.  A link to download the new Mediaicons Textures file will be provided. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with the library status on the main menu hiding behind the vertical holiday menu bars.  Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug.

ImageMaintenance
  • Per chrissix's request, I adjusted the size of the image in the KodiFlix Landscape and Clearart layouts to a 16:9 aspect ratio. I also added a new animation to the Landscape layout. When you hide the background panel the thumbnail will slide down to the bottom of the floor for unfocused thumbnails.  The reflection in turn will slide up to meet the thumbnail. For the focused thumbnail animation to work you must also remove the focus surround.
  • I changed the Skinhelper song rating in layout 7 to display on a scale of 0-10 instead of 0-5. The rating star will now display in increments of "0.2" per rating level increase.

Add to advancedsettings.xml (Thanks to @docwra for providing code and setup assistance)
Code:
<musiclibrary>
<albumextraart>
<arttype>discart</arttype>
<arttype>back</arttype>
<arttype>spine</arttype>
</albumextraart>
</musiclibrary>

Downloads
11-06-18 update (This will update the skin to v1.0.0.9)
Colored Mediaicons v0.0.8.4 update
So I finally made the jump to Leia (yay!!), but for some reason my runtimes show hh:mmConfuseds format and I prefer just mm. Would someone be kind enough to remind me where I can change my preference for this? I honestly can't find it anywhere, lol
@RonnieG3 

By default Leia displays the duration in HH:MM:SS.  No option yet to display the duration in minutes.
Hi everyone,

I'm using a clean install of Kodi 18 Beta 5 64 Bit with Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod 1.0.0.9.

All I did was:

A. Scan for local music.
B. Define the Artists Information Folder in the Kodi settings as the music folder - since all the files are there, including the art.

However, I still can't see local logo.png files I have for music (..\Music\Artist\logo.png). This also happened in 1.0.0.8... so... am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated! Smile

Also - Can you see fanart stored in extrafanart after turning this feature on (for movies)?
Latts,

Thank you very much for another update and your efforts to keep this mod going with a new version of KODI!

I also downloaded "Colored Mediaicons v0.0.8.4 update" Where does it go? (I think it goes over the one in kodi\addons\resource.images.mediaicons.coloured\resources)?
Sorry just watched your video and at the end you Query info for albums....I cannot find that in my context menu(s)...? What am I doing wrong
I don't even have Information in my context menu in music....hun?
My music 3d views do not work at all.

Thanks
The Updatefile crashes the skin. Missing files is the last thing i see and than a black screen.
After a reboot kodi uses the defaultskin.
1.0.0.8 works (finally for me)
Anyone else?
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
Thanks Latts! Great update once again. Everything seems to be working. Only one thing i cant get to work. When i have local artwork named back.jpg it doesnt work, when i change it to thumbback.jpg it works. Not a big problem, but now when there's back cover scraped from audiodb and exported to my library i will have two back covers.

Cd artwork is another one. For some albums i have three different namings.  disc.png, cdart.png from older kodi versions which both work with yor skin. It looks like cd art naming will be changed to discart.png (which artwork beef uses) for v18. That one works partly with your mod. Discart showing on views, but not showing on music layouts.

Theres a thread for centralizing naming conventions for v18. It would be nice if your mod could use those standard namings in future.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331822
@melons2

Yes, the Colored Mediaicons updated Textures file replaces the one in kodi\addons\resource.images.mediaicons.coloured\resources.

Hmm...not sure why you wouldn't have your context menu. You might try copying all the files from v1.0.0.9 to make sure you're not missing something.
@Gothico

You can't install the update zip file from KODI...you have to manually copy the files into the skin folder.
@Asiapentti

Yeah, the skin looks for the file thumbback.jpg. I'll adopt whatever naming convention is accepted from the table they're working on in that thread.
(2018-11-08, 16:54)latts9923 Wrote: @Gothico

You can't install the update zip file from KODI...you have to manually copy the files into the skin folder.
Hmpf. Ok. Now i feel dumb [emoji23]
Thx for pointing me.
Works great
No worries...I've made that mistake in the past as well. You're welcome...glad you got it working!
Two things

First, you should check the dependency list (requirements) for the skin. Installing it was a pain. Missing addon here and there.
Checking the log, adding one addon and than again over.. missing addon...

Second (featurerequest), Backgroundartwork. Movie and tv-show have an option to use movie-fanart as background in the main view.
I have a playlist (age restricted movies for my kid) and i can only use a background pic or fanart in the main view.
There is an addon, made by marcel.veldt, skinhelper, that is able to fetch fanart based on the playlist you've chosen.
Its used in the titan skin (fixed version by mardukL).
Or did i miss an option?

sry for bad english
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13