• 30(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Oi eu instalei o kodi v18 RC1, aí desinstalei a versão que eu tinha do mq7 e instalei a última versão desse mod, mas notei que não consigo marcar os vídeos como visto, quando vou ver um vídeo a barra de carregamento não aparece, e alguns addons sumiram como o torrent player e o pirate filme.torrent, e não consigo instalar eles novamente, tem como colocar uma opção pra anexar o link do menu inicial a uma pasta? Por exemplo os vídeos e áudios tem a opção vídeo e áudio non na página de customizar, na opção trocar menu.
Hi, I installed kodi v18 RC1, I uninstalled the version I had from mq7 and installed the latest version of this mod, but I noticed that I can not mark the videos as seen, when I go to watch a video the loading bar does not appear, and some addons disappeared as the torrent player and pirate filme.torrent, and I can not install them again, can you put an option to attach the link of the initial menu to a folder? For example the videos and audios have the non video and audio option on the customize page in the switch menu option.
Has anyone found issues with the widget Management? When you push the up arrow in the Movies section and select Recently added Widgets, for me it only shows movies that are not marked as watched this happens with Recently added and also Random widget.

If I down click on movies and select Recently added, it shows the correct list.

Would anyone know where to edit the Recently added widgets or why it seems to be stuck on only showing 10 movies?

Example
@ latts9923

I found a problem, at least it seems so. In the Kodi Flix view, if I apply as a selection view layout Boxsets , I do not have anymore Movie Set Cases to select...as you can see from the attachment.

[url=Image[/url]

Regarding the 4K flag ,  thank you for your future availability.I hope for us as soon.
(2018-11-27, 12:36)SteveSmith Wrote: Has anyone found issues with the widget Management? When you push the up arrow in the Movies section and select Recently added Widgets, for me it only shows movies that are not marked as watched this happens with Recently added and also Random widget.

If I down click on movies and select Recently added, it shows the correct list.

Would anyone know where to edit the Recently added widgets or why it seems to be stuck on only showing 10 movies?

Example

Item 2.3.14 may work, but my recollection from trying the same change for newly added albums a while back was not successful: Advancedsettings.xml
@jasn 
Yup tried that.. its still at 10.. its very frustrating.

After doing some digging around I found the culprit.
there is an add-on installed called Library Data Provider, you can configure items in there and turn off only unplayed and unfinished for both Random Items and Recent Items. You can Also increase or decrease the amount of items shown.
Thanks latts, it's a great version . one more time you get it
@SteveSmith

Do you have your discart stored locally? If not, try adding a disc image to one of your movie folders and manually select that image for the movie. Then see if that discart works for KodiFlix.
@ramon7000

Some of your post is hard to understand, but I'll answer the best I can.

1. Marking videos as watched should work just fine in the Leia Mod.
2. I'm not sure what you mean by "the loading bar".
3. If you upgraded from Krypton to Leia, some addons may no longer work. Also, be careful discussing third party addons on the forum.
4. I'm not sure what you mean by "put an option to attach the link of the initial menu to a folder".
@gotham_x

If you enable "CENTER LIST", you will lose the ability to enable "MOVIE SET CASES".
@emiralles

Hey bud! You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words.
(2018-11-28, 02:52)latts9923 Wrote: @SteveSmith

Do you have your discart stored locally? If not, try adding a disc image to one of your movie folders and manually select that image for the movie. Then see if that discart works for KodiFlix.
 Hi Latts,
Actually I have no idea where its stored. Its not in with the movie so I can only assume its in a file somewhere local
(2018-11-28, 03:05)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x

If you enable "CENTER LIST", you will lose the ability to enable "MOVIE SET CASES".
 see how it is to grow old , after all this time that I'm using Kodi Flix View it is me something so trivial , sometimes I'm just a naive.
thank you so much.
@gotham_x

LOL...don't worry, we all have those moments. You're welcome!
@latts9923 
Latts, Not sure if it makes any difference but as I couldn't install your MQ7 Leia Mod as it kept throwing a ROM collection browser error, I edited your addon.xml and removed the following line. <import addon="script.games.rom.collection.browser" version="2.1.2"/> then it installed with no issue. Not sure if anyone has the same issue, but I didnt think removing it would be a big deal if Leia no longer needs as a Dependency.
I saw your YouTube video where you removed the file from the 1080 folder, but you might have missed it in the addon.xml as its still there.
And the NextUp addon (Notification Netflix style) is followed up by UpNext.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336747
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

• 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13