• 33(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2018-12-07, 12:19)Bladerunner1962 Wrote:
(2018-12-05, 15:02)latts9923 Wrote: @clark_from_austria

The forum was reorganized some time back. Skins that are not available on the KODI repo or that are no longer supported were moved to Skin Archive.

@Bladerunner1962

I was just searching your problem and noticed that Wanilton helped you on another site. Are you good to go now?
Yes, thats right :-) Wanilton helped me very fast.

Unfortunately I have new/further errors/crash again and again then using MQ 7 Leia Mod on my Nvidia Shield.
I used this skin for so long time under Windows without any problems.

My errors refers to missing addons, wrong scripts and so on (e.g. missing joystick links/parings...I don't use no joysticks).
I see nearlly on each Kodi start new/other errors. 
Either Kodi crashs using MQ 7 on the Shields direct on/after start or crashs after some seconds or minutes.
If I use the normal/standard skin of Kodi 18 (Leia rc1 or rc2), I have no problems.
I also use only the standard given addons of Kodi. So there could be an impact, using e.g. addons, which could causes problems.

Is a CLEAN version of MQ 7 for Kodi 18/Android/Shield available? 
CLEAN means: only normal/standard Kodi functions
>>> I don't play games in Kodi, don't use joysticks, don't use TV functions, don't use streaming portals (like Youtube).
I know, that all the things are in all the XMLs. But, I have not enough knowledge to CLEAN all the XMLs on my own.
Did you install the full zip of the skin? V 1.0.1.0 from 1st post?
(2018-12-07, 20:54)Maukoo Wrote:
(2018-12-07, 12:19)Bladerunner1962 Wrote:
(2018-12-05, 15:02)latts9923 Wrote: @clark_from_austria

The forum was reorganized some time back. Skins that are not available on the KODI repo or that are no longer supported were moved to Skin Archive.

@Bladerunner1962

I was just searching your problem and noticed that Wanilton helped you on another site. Are you good to go now?
Yes, thats right :-) Wanilton helped me very fast.

Unfortunately I have new/further errors/crash again and again then using MQ 7 Leia Mod on my Nvidia Shield.
I used this skin for so long time under Windows without any problems.

My errors refers to missing addons, wrong scripts and so on (e.g. missing joystick links/parings...I don't use no joysticks).
I see nearlly on each Kodi start new/other errors. 
Either Kodi crashs using MQ 7 on the Shields direct on/after start or crashs after some seconds or minutes.
If I use the normal/standard skin of Kodi 18 (Leia rc1 or rc2), I have no problems.
I also use only the standard given addons of Kodi. So there could be an impact, using e.g. addons, which could causes problems.

Is a CLEAN version of MQ 7 for Kodi 18/Android/Shield available? 
CLEAN means: only normal/standard Kodi functions
>>> I don't play games in Kodi, don't use joysticks, don't use TV functions, don't use streaming portals (like Youtube).
I know, that all the things are in all the XMLs. But, I have not enough knowledge to CLEAN all the XMLs on my own. 
Did you install the full zip of the skin? V 1.0.1.0 from 1st post? 
I installed actual following version on my Kodi on the Shield: skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod-1.0.0.9
Is this not a useful version of it?

What do mean with "the full zip of the skin"? Is it possible, to install only parts of the zip?
Yes there is a full zip of approximately 250mb that you have to install on a clean install of Kodi Leia. The updates that Latts drop have small bugfixes/new features that you need to copy and replace to the Kodi folder on your harddrive. Not installing the updates correctly will have errors like you describe earlier as a result.

Btw. Latest version is 1.0.1.1 (full 1.0.1.0 zip + small zip 1.0.1.1) and not version 1.0.0.9.
(2018-12-07, 23:39)Maukoo Wrote: Yes there is a full zip of approximately 250mb that you have to install on a clean install of Kodi Leia. The updates that Latts drop have small bugfixes/new features that you need to copy and replace to the Kodi folder on your harddrive. Not installing the updates correctly will have errors like you describe earlier as a result.

Btw. Latest version is 1.0.1.1 (full 1.0.1.0 zip + small zip 1.0.1.1) and not version 1.0.0.9.
Are these versions also available for Kodi under Android/on the Shield?
I can't install them.
I use Kodi 18 RC1/2 for Android on my Shield
@Bladerunner1962

I have v1.0.1.1 running on an Amazon Fire TV. Try uninstalling the Leia Mod, ensure that the folders ".kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod" and ".kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod" are removed, and install v1.0.1.1 again.
I'm currently testing and configuring Kodi Leia RC2 on my Android smartphone. A clean install, almost ready to copy and paste to my "Beelink GT1 Shield" Wink

Does any know how to access the topmenu in this skin on a smartphone? I've enabled the OSD control buttons, but so far I'm having no success. There are no arrow up/down buttons. I would like to get access to the topmenu for testing and configuring my video and music views.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: fixed. I attached an external usb keyboard with an USB OTG cable.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

FYI @latts9923, this is the second "update" I ran on a LibreElec Chromebox that failed, siting "missing files".  I did run a full install from Post #1 and it upgraded fine.
@jasn

Did you try to install the update via the GUI? If so, they are a manual affair...just copy and replace existing files.
(2018-12-07, 02:22)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

I'm not sure I follow you on the album count question. Are you not seeing all of your albums? I don't have my entire music library loaded, so someone else may have to chime in if you're seeing the same problem.

For you local discart to display after you select it, you may have to remove your Textures13.db file as well as your folders under Thumbnails.

There are multiple xml files you have to edit to accomplish what you want.

There's a bug with the horizontal menu displaying the correct menu item on startup. So far I've been unable to fix it.
 album count: No, I indeed see all albums, but the number of album shown on left top is wrong (to low).

local discart: I deleted textures13.db and all folders under thumbnails and I select local discart, but no discart is shown.

xml: I would like to delete mood and themes, because I don't use this tags.
(2018-12-07, 15:07)Maukoo Wrote: @latts9923 Is it possible to have List3d for content (mp3s)? List3d is working for artists, albums etc but not for the files in the albums. Will post a screenshot later if you need one.
Same issue here. The List3D view remains empty and doesn't display the mp3 track titles.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@Maukoo
@MB1968

I'll add the code back in for songs to display on List 3D.
(2018-12-09, 15:53)latts9923 Wrote: @Maukoo
@MB1968

I'll add the code back in for songs to display on List 3D.
Thanks. That would be very nice. Keep up the good work.
First, Thank you for your work on this Mod. I think it is one of the most beautiful Kodi skins ever developed. I do have a few problems. 
I am using TV Melodies. It works very well but in the Kodiflix view it pops up a window. the backround works great but pops up another window on right top. Is there a 
fix for this? all others views work very well. Also I can't get the color flags working. When I set it to color it stops the studio flags and is still B&W. Thanks
@Arthurdc

You're welcome! Agreed...@MarcosQui did a fantastic job on this skin. I haven't tried TV Melodies yet. I'll install it and see if I can reproduce the problem. Do you have the "resource.images.studios.coloured" addon installed?
Hello, great developer. I am from China, I use your mq7_14.0.1.0 version, I listen to music when Chinese and Korean are boxes can not be displayed, English is normal, I hope you can take the time to repair it. There are extendedinfo script often wrong to make Aeon MQ 7 very imperfect, and my iphone and windows are often wrong. , I hope to have a better solution to replace it or delete the function that caused the error.This problem has been solved
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13