• 40(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
delete
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-12-19, 14:11)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. Is there a way to show icons in the main menu instead of labels? Just like in Aeon Nox for example
 Did you had a chance to look at this? What do you think about it ?
thanks
@Kupo91

Try installing v0.0.33 of Skin Widgets from the KODI Repo before installing the skin.
@jasn

I don't get that alert if I go to Information from the Artist view. I tried installing the Last.FM addon from the KODI Repo under Services and it installs just fine.
@Angelinas

I get nothing when I try to view Albums from the addon either. I get a list of Artists and Songs, but not Albums. Are you using v1.0.38 of script.skin.helper.widgets with Leia?
@Aaiemron

I've looked at some of the code, but haven't messed with it much yet. I've been working on some other updates.
(2019-01-01, 05:06)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

Try installing v0.0.33 of Skin Widgets from the KODI Repo before installing the skin.

Thank you very much this worked for me Smile
I have another question:
I use the Rom Collection Browser which is preinstalled.
However I'm missing my favourite view: Panel. In original Aeon MQ7 for Krypton it exists but here I can't find it. Did you remove it?
UPDATE #12 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ImageAdditions
Use local nfo files first for ratings
I updated the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml to use the rating info from your local nfo files first and then revert to the Skin Helper Service if the local rating info is missing. You will need to scrape your local info and then scrape again with The Movie Database to get this to work correctly. I did notice that after you scan for local content the commas are no longer showing for the vote totals. It appears to be a Leia bug...in Krypton the votes show the commas. Thanks to chrissix for his assistance on making this change!

ImageBug fixes
New thumbnail flags for KodiFlixTV
There was broken code in KodiFlixTV to display a small watched/unwatched flag for the Default, Poster, and TV Art layouts that I recently noticed and fixed. There is a new radio button in the Top Menu for KodiFlixTV that controls the thumbnail flags.

New resume flag for KodiFlix/KodiFlixTV
There was also broken code in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to display a resume flag in the top right corner that I recently noticed and fixed. There is a new radio button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix/KodiFlixTV that controls the resume flag that appears when viewing Movies/TV Show episodes.

Light snow adjustment
I adjusted the position of the "LIGHT SNOW" snowflakes so that they fall to the bottom of the screen.

ImageMaintenance
  • I did a little housecleaning to some of the files.

Download
01-01-19 update (This will update the skin to v1.0.1.3)
I created an account just to say how awesome this skin mod looks and how much I love v5's looks. Just getting started with Kodi and trying to learn how to add shortcuts and addons on the menus. So far got steam and moonlight working to stream games as well as added my movie library. Not sure if I should do the plex addon or just link the library.
Next I want to work on adding my itunes music and such. Main goal is make as user friendly for the family as I can.

Thanks again!
@latts9923, thanks for the update and best wishes for 2019. Catch that monster bass Wink
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Any idea why this Aeon Leia skin mod suddenly has become imcompatible with the latest nightly build?

It must have something to do with recent changes the developers added to Kodi.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pulls
Windows 11 Pro

XBMC GUI = 5.14.0 in Kodi Leia 18 RC5, mod author need fix the addon.xml file for fix. Or change yourself 5.13.0 to 5.14.0, will solve.

@latts9923, the widget for music recently albums work fine here with mq8 using the same script skin helper service version, i don't have issue in my MQ7 mod version too.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks Wanilton. Works fine after changing the xml file.
Windows 11 Pro

@Kupo91

I'll have to take another look at the Rom Collection Browser.
@MB1968

You're welcome and same to you! 2019 is the year I catch a double digit largemouth! I went striper fishing on Lake Texoma before Christmas and had a blast. I bet I caught 10 or so that were 10lbs each.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13