• 44(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-01-13, 05:41)Qccityoneshot Wrote: How to change the version of addon.xml 5.13 to 5.14 ... Thank you for your help
 you need to navigate to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod
In there you will find addon.xml.. if you edit that with notepad or notepad++ about the 4th line down you will see it.
Hi @latts9923 
I recently bought a new laptop so I installed Kodi v18 "Leia" RC 5.2.
I then tried to install the Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod, but I get the following error:
It says "The dependency could not be met" I think. Do you know what the problem could be?
FYI - This is the first install of Kodi on the new machine.
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2019-01-13, 13:30)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @latts9923 
I recently bought a new laptop so I installed Kodi v18 "Leia" RC 5.2.
I then tried to install the Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod, but I get the following error:
It says "The dependency could not be met" I think. Do you know what the problem could be?
FYI - This is the first install of Kodi on the new machine.
Thanks
Hi have you tried doing what the post above yours says? What I did to install from the zip file was to open the zip (not extract it) and change the addon.xml file in the archive then close the zip and install hope you get what I mean
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

@Steevesmith        Thank you very much ... it works
@wints 
Thank you so much, works perfectly now Rofl
So nice to know there are still people in this world willing to help others.
Have a great evening!
I'm in a similar situation. Not sure I follow though. I had been using 17.6 with Xonfluence. Decided to take the plunge and installed Leia this afternoon. Wanted a newer skin with more control over appearance with less time spent editing xml files. After reading a few reviews about MQ, decided to get it a try. Tried installing 1.0.1.3.zip. Had an issue with dependency on 5.x.x.x something or other. (Flashed by too quickly). The above question seems similar to my issue, just not sure what I'd be editing in the zip file.
(2019-01-13, 23:56)jayv2251 Wrote: I'm in a similar situation. Not sure I follow though. I had been using 17.6 with Xonfluence. Decided to take the plunge and installed Leia this afternoon. Wanted a newer skin with more control over appearance with less time spent editing xml files. After reading a few reviews about MQ, decided to get it a try. Tried installing 1.0.1.3.zip. Had an issue with dependency on 5.x.x.x something or other. (Flashed by too quickly). The above question seems similar to my issue, just not sure what I'd be editing in the zip file.
 If you open the zip file, you will see the addon.xml
unpack that file then change
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>
to
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>

Replace the addon.xml file in the zip with the edited one.. close and then install..
It all should be good
Thanks! That did it! Installing a bunch of addons now. Hope to be customizing it for myself soon!
Hi This question is a bit off the bugs in the skin, you probably use Texture Tool when you change it.

I wonder because I have previously changed the color of some covers. And now it doesn't work to make Complie mode anymore.
Tried the solutions some have written about in the Kodi forum.
I have tried in win 8.1 and win 10 without it having worked.
So how did you do to make it work?

One more question do I need to update each time if I only use Film and TV series in Kodi?

Regard Bruce Banner
All, I will have an update available soon that has a new addon.xml file with the correct "xbmc.gui" version.

@Bruce_Banner

I am also unable to use the TexturePacker tool any longer. It worked just fine until Windows 10 updated a few months ago. I'm going to try using the tool on a Windows 10 PC that is not on the network and hasn't received updates in a while.

I would continue to install all updates...there may be bug fixes that affect you.
(2019-01-14, 16:54)latts9923 Wrote: All, I will have an update available soon that has a new addon.xml file with the correct "xbmc.gui" version.

@Bruce_Banner

I am also unable to use the TexturePacker tool any longer. It worked just fine until Windows 10 updated a few months ago. I'm going to try using the tool on a Windows 10 PC that is not on the network and hasn't received updates in a while.

I would continue to install all updates...there may be bug fixes that affect you.
Okey thanks i will try virtualbox win 7 x86 to see if that helps

"Update: It didn't work base.exe crashed" every time .

"Update 2: I had a texture file that I did in win 8.1 on 13/11 2018 that works."
Hi all,
As previously mentioned, I recently installed Kodi v18 "Leia" RC 5.2.
I then got the Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod installed, with help from this forum.
I changed all the settings to my liking & entered my 3 API keys in the Metadata & Artwork Module.
Everything is working very nice except for the following:
No discart for Movie Sets, I do have discart for the individual movies.

No ratings for movies. All RottenT, MCritics, TMDB & IMDB ratings are coming up empty. I'm also not getting the Oscar images.
These API keys worked on the Multi Mod. Is there a script that I need or a setting I need to change?
Help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
@JanM201

What version of Skin Helper Service are you using with Leia?
Team. I installed Kodi RC 5.2 and it disable the Skin. I went and edited the already installed Addon.xml but how do I enable the Skin back? When going to the Skin section it doesn't show on the list. Do I need to do something else?
Thank you so much for your answer. I've been struggling with making Aeon MQ7 work. I couldn't figure out how to fix the dependency error and went through a lot of different fixes, but only yours did the trick!
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13