• 46(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Thanks Latts...

Got a semi fix for the cases, I've just put the transparency of all cases to 0% and I'll defiantly have a good look at previous posts on the Ratings issue..Thanks again Smile

P.S has anyone come across (YCbCr 4.4.4 HDR 8 bit Dithering & no Dithering) Screen goes pink or sometimes green, I've got a temp fix where you Deselect and reselect Fullscreen Windowed, which seems to fix the colour issues?
Hi @latts9923 
https://pastebin.com/8nhUxhTu
Here is my full .nfo file for the movie created by Ember. Can you please have a look.
I don't see any of the tags that you have. How did you get those?
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
latts9923
Good evening
Add to the shutdown menu "Reboot to Android" for LibreELEC
Thank
(2019-01-18, 03:07)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201

Can you post your rating tags from the nfo file of the movie in your screenshot?

Here's an example of one of mine...
Code:
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10">
<value>6.2</value>
<votes>80007</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="metacritic" max="10">
<value>5.6</value>
<votes>117</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="themoviedb" max="10" default="true">
<value>6.0</value>
<votes>1171</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
<value>4.3</value>
<votes>36951</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
<value>2.8</value>
<votes>112</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
Not for me. My NFO has no such entries...
So it seems a scraper issue....
darn... 

And found a bug..

YouTube Addon - LogIn - Info: Enter two codes (press ok) 
After pressing OK a popupwindow should appear with the Codes in it, but its blocked.
I had to switch to Estuary and could see (the popupwindow) the codes and finally activate my YT-account in Kodi.

thx anyway
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
First off, let me say I'm loving this skin!

I'm having trouble viewing trailers from the movie info screen using this skin. In other skins, when I click the button the trailer plays. Here, either the machine sits there for while like it's frozen and then Kodi crashes, or it brings up a YouTube screen with a whole bunch of videos listed instead of just playing the one video that's the trailer for the movie.

I'm not home, so I can't submit a log right now.
@DancingMan68 
Exactly the same problem I'm experiencing. It won't play local trailers, just going to the YouTube screen.
My trailers aren't local trailers. They're trailers from YouTube. But, from other skins, it finds the appropriate trailer on YouTube and automatically plays it. With this skin, it just brings up a list of what I guess it thinks are a bunch of possible trailers, and then makes me choose which one to play.
@JanM201
@Gothico

I don't believe this to be a scraper issue. I just started adding the rating tags to all my nfo files manually. To test this I added ratings to one movie, changed my scraper settings to local, let KODI scrape the entire library, and then changed my scraper settings back to The Movie Database.

For example, after looking at imdb.com, metacritics.com and rottentomatoes.com for the rating info, I added rating tags to the movie that JanM201 provided. I've been adding them after the originaltitle tag for uniformity...
Code:
<originaltitle>Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone</originaltitle>
<ratings>
<value>7.6</value>
<votes>555114</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="metacritic" max="10">
<value>7.85.6</value>
<votes>726</votes>
</rating>
<value>1.0</value>
<votes>1</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
<value>8.2</value>
<votes>1156510</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
<value>8.1</value>
<votes>195</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>

I left "themoviedb" tag in there only as an example. When I exported my library, my nfo files had "imdb" and "themoviedb" tags populated. I manually added the others.

JanM201, try adding the above rating tags after your originaltitle tag and scrape the library again. I bet the ratings will display for that movie.
@vansai

I've looked at adding that before. I'll see what I can do.
@DancingMan68
@JanM201

I'll take a look and see if I can improve how the skin handles trailers.
Hi @latts9923 
Ok, I've added the rating tags to my .nfo file like you suggested & it's showing now in movie info screen:
(Not too sure where the tmdb rating comes from, because in the tag it shows value 1 & in the movie info screen it shows 7.6)

Now correct me if I'm wrong, maybe I don't understand this correctly. We enter API keys in Metadata & Artwork module. Now Skin Helper Service should use these
keys & fetch the ratings for us from the various Websites (imdb, metacritics, tmdb & rottentomatoes). It looks like this is not happening.
My scraper doesn't scrape these rating tags so what you are saying is that I should go & enter these tags manually for each movie. If you
have a large library, this would just be impossible. I thought Skin Helper Service would fetch these ratings for us automatically & display them in the info screen.
Hope it all makes sense what I'm trying to say. Maybe you can shed some light for us all.
Thanks.

P.S. - I've figured out the problem with "Fanart Shadow" in top menu. If you have "No Floor" selected, then "Show Fanart Shadow" doesn't work.
@JanM201

Looks good! I just noticed that with RC5 the commas are working again for the number of votes.

I just started using the nfo files, so I'm still learning the ropes on how the ratings work. Everyone else feel free to chime in if I explain this wrong or you have more to add.

1. The Movie Database scraper
  • Fetches metadata (ratings) from themoviedb.org.
  • There is an option to add IMDb ratings with this Add-on. I'm not sure if this Add-on populates the IMDb rating info in the database after scraping the library. If it does, it does not seem to be working with Leia.

2. Metadata and Artwork Module
  • I'm not 100% sure on this one, but I believe entering your TMDb API Key here is what allows The Movie Database scraper to fetch the TMDb ratings and images.

3. Skin Helper Service
  • This Add-on will display rating info for IMDb, Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, and TMDb.
  • I just noticed that the Skin Helper Service (v1.1.25) is not fetching IMDb rating info...only IMDb Top 250 rating info. Can anyone else confirm this?

4. NFO files
  • After scraping your library with The Movie Database scraper, if you export your library it will include the "imdb" and "themoviedb" ratings in the NFO files. Example below...
Code:
<title>10,000 BC</title>
<originaltitle>10,000 BC</originaltitle>
<ratings>
<value>5.100000</value>
<votes>118667</votes>
</rating>
<value>5.200000</value>
<votes>1470</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
Note: This works with Krypton but not with Leia. I am not getting IMDb ratings with Leia.

• I know many use software like Media Companion to scrape their library and create the NFO files. I have never tried this so I will let those who have expound on this.
(2019-01-19, 21:19)latts9923 Wrote: There is an option to add IMDb ratings with this Add-on. I'm not sure if this Add-on populates the IMDb rating info in the database after scraping the library. If it does, it does not seem to be working with Leia.
If the setting Default rating from or Also add IMDB ratings are enabled then the IMDB rating is stored in the DB. Depending on which settings are used, it may not be the default rating. (but probably not a concern for your skin, as it displays multiple ratings). I have just tested with last nights nightly release, and IMDB ratings are downloading.

(2019-01-19, 21:19)latts9923 Wrote: I'm not 100% sure on this one, but I believe entering your TMDb API Key here is what allows The Movie Database scraper to fetch the TMDb ratings and images.
Nope. TMDB don't have a user level API. They are developer API's. The scraper should be able to fetch TMDB ratings and images just by using Kodi's integrated API.

(2019-01-19, 21:19)latts9923 Wrote: Note: This works with Krypton but not with Leia. I am not getting IMDb ratings with Leia.
Working here. Just tested it using KodiSetup-20190118-9a49e6c1-master-x64

In case you are not aware of this Add-on for IMDB ratings... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316342 Might be an idea to speak to the developer about extending its abilities for the other ratings like rottontomatoes, metacritic etc...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I use Mediaelch to generate nfo's for my library.....does anyone know of a similar program that would generate nfo's with the rating tags?

thanks
(2019-01-19, 23:33)melons2 Wrote: I use Mediaelch to generate nfo's for my library.....does anyone know of a similar program that would generate nfo's with the rating tags?

thanks
 media companion does it all!
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13