• 47(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Karellen

I just looked in my addons folder and noticed that metadata.themoviedb.org was missing, although it was installed and there was a subfolder in addon_data. I tried updating the Add-on with the same version and there appeared the folder in addons...very strange. I just added a new movie and now my IMDb ratings are updating. Good to go! I tried the Light IMDb Rating Update Add-on as well and it works like a charm. Thanks for the heads up!

(2019-01-19, 22:08)Karellen Wrote: Nope. TMDB don't have a user level API. They are developer API's. The scraper should be able to fetch TMDB ratings and images just by using Kodi's integrated API.
I see...thanks for clarifying.
Hi @latts9923 .  Just upgraded my LibreELEC to the latest version v8.95.3 BETA and it declared your excellent skin is not compatible and therefore disabled it.  Hoping there is an easy fix for you to recommend?  Happy to provide any logs as well.
@jasn

Try changing the "xbmc.gui" version to "5.14.0" in addon.xml. Open KODI and go to Settings>Add-ons>My Add-ons>Look and Feel>Skin and select the Aeon MQ 7 - Leia Mod. You should then be able to select "ENABLE" and then "USE" to switch back to the skin.
(2019-01-20, 00:39)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn

Try changing the "xbmc.gui" version to "5.14.0" in addon.xml. Open KODI and go to Settings>Add-ons>My Add-ons>Look and Feel>Skin and select the Aeon MQ 7 - Leia Mod. You should then be able to select "ENABLE" and then "USE" to switch back to the skin.
Thanks.  Will try tomorrow and report back.
UPDATE #13

ImageAdditions
  • I updated some of the labels in DialogVideoInfo.xml for Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritics when <votes> tags are missing in the NFO file.
  • I added the option to display character art for movies in the Right List View. There is also a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the character art. Thanks to chrissix for the code.

• I added the option to disable the menu bar in Skin Settings. Thanks to Kupo91 for requesting the addition.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the "Animated Focus Surround" and "Remove Focus Surround" code for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. The Top Menu buttons for both were displaying for other views as well.
  • I changed the "xbmc.gui" version to "5.14.0" in addon.xml.

ImageMaintenance
  • I did a little housecleaning to some of the files.
  • I moved the "CHANGE THE MENU BAR COLOUR" option in Skin Settings up with the rest of the menu bar options. I also added some code so that the option is only visible when the horizontal and vertical "MQ7 MENU BAR" or "NEON MENU BAR" is selected.

Download
01-19-19 update (This will update the skin to v1.0.1.4)
Thank you very much for your continuing work on this skin!!
@melons2

You're welcome!
When will the reboot button appear in nand / android? Thank
Thanks a lot for this update Smile

However after installing the update file skin can't be loaded anymore because of missing files. Whats wrong?
And just another question:

I'm using the LibreElec Reborn Remix from 5schatten which some extra apps like Chrome and Retroarch. In default skin Estuary those apps are included in the main menu besides movies, tv shows etc. In fact I can't start them in Aeon MQ7 because there are no links to start them.
To integrate them in other skins than Estuary he wrote in his FAQ:

Quote:V. Kodi Themes & Custom Skins

If you prefer a custom skin and want to start the apps & emulator frontends you'll have to find a way to execute the following scripts.

Chrome

# /usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py

Spotify

# /usr/bin/app-spotify.py

Emulationstation

# /usr/bin/frontend-emulationstation.py

Pegasus

# /usr/bin/frontend-pegasus-fe.py

Retroarch

# /usr/bin/frontend-retroarch.py

Is there any chance to do this in Aeon MQ7?
@stellzz

As soon as I can install LibreELEC on a system and test it.
@Kupo91

I just installed the update on my Fire TV and everything seems to be fine.

I'll take a look at those other apps when I get LibreELEC up and running.
(2019-01-20, 00:58)jasn Wrote:
(2019-01-20, 00:39)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn

Thanks.  Will try tomorrow and report back. 
That worked @latts9923 (you knew it would Wink ).  Thx!
(2019-01-20, 15:14)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

I just installed the update on my Fire TV and everything seems to be fine.

I'll take a look at those other apps when I get LibreELEC up and running.
 Thank you Smile
In order to take full advantage of this mod which scrapers should I be using?

1. Movies/video:  Universal scraper, The Movie Database or local information only?

and

2. Music: Universal album scraper, the AudioDb album scraper or local information only?

(Unless there is a better way I was using MediaElch but have switched over to Media companion and have deleted all the old nfo's and reprocessed my libraries (thanks))
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13