• 50(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@MB1968

Haha...keep 'em coming.
(2019-01-24, 00:11)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-01-23, 20:13)melons2 Wrote: What does the option: "show zoom window in home screen (Audio/Video)" do?
Tried it but I see no change?

IncludesMainMenu.xml

all code
Code:
Skin.HasSetting(8)
change in to
Code:
System.IdleTime(8)
Is there a way to make this temporary home screen rectangle view a little larger?
Ok, my Android tv box updated to kodi 18 leia automatically today, so I wanted to start over fresh, and would like to install this leia mod.

I haven’t had any mq skins installed before, so here’s what I did:

From the first page I downloaded the latest update zip, copied that into kodi, and then went to install from zip file, looked up the file and installed it.

It installed a lot of programs, and in the end I got the question if I would like to use the skin, but as soon as I confirmed it said I couldn’t use the skin because it was missing some files?

Am I doing something wrong here? Should I have installed a basic version first before unzipping the latest update?

So now the skin is missing files, but it doesn’t say which ones, so I registered here to ask for a little help.

Please bear with me on this one, because like my name says, i’m a noob when it comes to installing these skins.

But I definitely wanted to try this one, because it looks so awesome.

So can anyone please help me with this issue, It would be highly appreciated by me.

Thnx in advance.

Cheers
@melons2

Open the file IncludesMainMenu.xml and find...
Code:
<!-- Tocando agora maior -->
<control type="group">
<animation effect="zoom" start="30" end="100" center="337,359" time="500" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="30" time="100" center="337,359" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Hidden</animation>
<visible>[Control.HasFocus(9000) | ControlGroup(600).HasFocus] + Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8) + Skin.HasSetting(mq6)</visible>
<!-- Fundo borda -->
<control type="image">
<left>329</left>
<top>120</top>
<width>1261</width>
<height>738</height>
<texture>fanartframe.png</texture>
<colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
</control>
<control type="multiimage">
<left>371</left>
<top>150</top>
<width>1177</width>
<height>662</height>
<timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<imagepath fallback="DefaultExtraThumbs.png" background="true">$VAR[value_playerthumb]</imagepath>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
</control>
<!-- Logo -->
<control type="image">
<left>382</left>
<top>615</top>
<width>351</width>
<height>191</height>
<aspectratio align="left" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<!-- <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</texture>-->
<texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Music.ClearLogo)]</texture>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
</control>
<control type="videowindow" id="8">
<left>371</left>
<top>150</top>
<width>1177</width>
<height>662</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-3000,0" time="0">WindowClose</animation>
<visible>Player.HasVideo</visible>
</control>
</control>

You can increase the size of the images and videowindow and you'll have to tweak the center grid so that it remains centered.
@Noobie76

Did you download the latest update dated 01/19/19 or the full skin link above the updates (v1.0.1.4)?
I only downloaded the latest update file.
I guess i did it wrong eh?

Sorry for my ignorance, but i’m Quite new to this

So if I download the link above the updates it should work? Or do I need to download additional things?

Sorry for firing so many questions at you, but I really want this to work.

Thank you for replying.
@Noobie76

Not a problem...we'll get you going. Yeah, make sure to download and install the full skin (v1.0.1.4). I will post updates from time to time, so when the next update comes out all you have to do is copy those updated files into the skin folder.
I have implemented the Up Next addon and removed the Next Up dependency along with the two script files from the skin. I'm tweaking the Up Next alert window to look a little more like MQ 7 right now. It will be part of the next update.
(2019-01-29, 15:41)latts9923 Wrote: @pittsoccer33

I'll take a look at the "0" rating.
 I played with this some more tonight.  

Even when I created a new library of files with no associated .nfo or other metadata the skin still populated an IMDB TOP 250 #0 flag with the rest of my media flags.  When I used Kodi 18 to back up the library up to individual files the .nfo all had a <top250>0</top250> created for them.  Does everyone using the skin have an IMDB icon with the rest of their media flags?

I can't be the only person this is happening to unless I have something set strangely.  Anything else I can do or provide to help?

Is there a way to customize which media flag(s) populate at the screen when viewing the library?  I always liked this up above.  My subtitle icon is always way to the right of the screen and sometimes gets jumbled with the audio languages

Also - if I wanted to add source tags to my file names, is there a way I could create a maroon case with an HD-DVD logo?  I can't seem to find places to edit possible choices for case flags or media codec flags
Code:
When I used Kodi 18 to back up the library up to individual files the .nfo all had a <top250>0</top250> created for them. 

I think its a Kodi issue.
Had to set up three times my Odroid last weekend. In one run i exported my lib to nfo's. Not a single rating (but shown in the skin) was exported to file.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
Thumbs Up 
I got it to work, Thanks for helping me out
@pittsoccer33

I am unable to reproduce the "0" Top250 problem you've reported. I'm with @Gothico...might be your version of Leia. What version are you running?

There are no options to change which media flags are displayed. I'll look at the subtitle and language flags again...I thought I had that fixed.

I'll have to check again, but I believe you can customize the case color and which flag is displayed for that case in Skin Settings.
(2018-12-01, 02:51)h3xc0r34l13n Wrote: KITFOX
"I'm using AEON MQ 7 Leia MOD on Kodi 18 RC1 64-bit on Windows - and sometimes everything is a bit... heavy... menus\background\etc'... move slower and stutter for a few seconds and then everything is smooth again. It never happened in Kodi 17 32-bit with MarcoQui's official MQ7."

... Same Problem aswell
@h3xc0r34l13n Sorry for the late reply.

I'm going to try the following and see if it helps -

In Windows 10 settings menu -> Display -> Graphics Settings -> Graphics performance preference -> Set Kodi as 'High performance' instead of the system default.
Hi everyone,

I'm using Kodi 18 (final) from the Microsoft Store (this way when the PC starts up the task bar stays back behind Kodi).

However, I seem to be unable to install the latest version of MQ 7  Leia Mod (dependency).

Any ideas?
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13