• 51(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-01-30, 15:51)latts9923 Wrote: @pittsoccer33

I am unable to reproduce the "0" Top250 problem you've reported. I'm with @Gothico...might be your version of Leia. What version are you running?
Thanks a lot of looking. I'm on a Shield with the official Play store version of 18. I might try nuking it and starting from scratch.

Just so I know what to look for - should the IMDB rating be down with the media flags (where both #0 and actual top 250 rankings are showing), up above near the synopsis (where only actual top 250 rankings are appearing), or both?

(2019-01-30, 15:51)latts9923 Wrote: I'll have to check again, but I believe you can customize the case color and which flag is displayed for that case in Skin Settings.

I saw the color option, but I could i add my own logo/flag for HD-DVD?
Ok, i have been fiddling with it all day now, but I can’t seem to find the kodiflix theme? Is it somewhere hidden?

I really didn’t want to scream out for help again, but I really can’t seem to find it.

So if you can help me out again it would be appreciated again.

Cheers
@latts9923, can you do the following test please?

-Start a movie.
- Search for a subtitle manually.

The following window will appear.

Click on Download Subtitle. Wait for the search results. This is what happens on my Android Device. The first window (screenshot 1) is still visible.

Skinbug or Leia bug?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Thank you very much for updating this great skin. I was worried today when I found out that, my NVIDIA shield updated Kodi to Leia and my favorite skin is no longer working.
(2019-01-30, 16:24)KitFox Wrote: Hi everyone,

I'm using Kodi 18 (final) from the Microsoft Store (this way when the PC starts up the task bar stays back behind Kodi).

However, I seem to be unable to install the latest version of MQ 7  Leia Mod (dependency).

Any ideas?
 @latts9923 - I should've been more specific (?). Here's what I get in the error log - 

02:24:12.956 T:760   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod]: The dependency on script.games.rom.collection.browser version 2.1.2 could not be satisfied.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile
Your work is awesome!
Thanks for making this mod! Got home and my build had auto-updated (Thought I disabled that). I was going to revert back to Krypton, but I much rather get this going.

One issue im having though is with changing colours. Clicking on any colour related option in Skin Settings does nothing. Any ideas?

I'm running the latest android build by the way.
(2019-01-31, 07:21)WIRLYWIRLY Wrote: Thanks for making this mod! Got home and my build had auto-updated (Thought I disabled that). I was going to revert back to Krypton, but I much rather get this going.

One issue im having though is with changing colours. Clicking on any colour related option in Skin Settings does nothing. Any ideas?

I believe you need to install the addon skinhelper colour picker to make this work.
(2019-01-31, 13:21)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 07:21)WIRLYWIRLY Wrote: Thanks for making this mod! Got home and my build had auto-updated (Thought I disabled that). I was going to revert back to Krypton, but I much rather get this going.

I believe you need to install the addon skinhelper colour picker to make this work.   
 right.
see post #636
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2019-01-30, 23:03)Noobie76 Wrote: Ok, i have been fiddling with it all day now, but I can’t seem to find the kodiflix theme? Is it somewhere hidden?

I really didn’t want to scream out for help again, but I really can’t seem to find it.

So if you can help me out again it would be appreciated again.

Cheers

Never mind, found it.
I can’t seem to get the disc art working, as well as the focused surrounding, and the movie fanart/images in the background.

I think it has something to do with artwork beef mentioned at the first post.

Is artwork beef incorporated in the build? Or do I need to install that separately?
(2019-01-24, 15:43)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201

I would close KODI, remove simplecache.db, open KODI again and allow everything to repopulate. That should fix your missing data.
 I did what you suggested and I am still not getting the Detail INFO, never worked for me, what am I doing wrong?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@KitFox
I think that's the same version of script.games.rom.collection.browser that I have installed. I'll check when I get home.

@WIRLYWIRLY
You're welcome!

@Noobie76
Artwork Beef is a separate install.

@movie78
Just checking...have you entered your APIs at System>Settings>Addons>Manage Dependencies>Metadata and Artwork Module>Configure>API Keys?
@the_bo

@Gothico

Thanks for the help guys! That was indeed my fix. Very simple.
(2019-01-31, 18:10)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76
Artwork Beef is a separate install.

Thanks again for the reply
I would like to know if MQ7 is installed on kodi install on a xbox one X
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13