• 53(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-02-01, 05:46)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

You can create your API Keys at https://fanart.tv/get-an-api-key/, http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx and https://developers.themoviedb.org/3.

Yes, that's normal to have both folders. Once you enter your API Keys, you'll want to close KODI, remove simplacache.db from Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache and open KODI again. It will take a few minutes for the metadata to start populating, so grab a Snickers. Haha.
I was able to get the API keys.IMDB votes and Critics Consensus  are not generating any information.

Thanks for all your help.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@latts9923 

I follow your skin and your threads for about 2 years.
I've noticed that almost every newcomer has problems to get SkinHelper get to work. This is spamming the skin threads full.

I would suggest placing a tutorial on the first page of the thread to prevent it from happening. Alone in your multi-mod thread for krypton, I have already shown about 30 people how to get everything to run.

Here again:

Tutorial how to get SkinHelper to work:

This Skin needs SkinHelper and SkinHelper needs an OMDB api key to get movie extened ratings, Award Information, Oscars and so on directly from web.
(This is cause kodi DB itself is limited and not all Information could be storaged in DB via scraper or .nfo)

You can request a free api key here: OMDB API http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx

Once you have the api key go to settings --> system --> addons--> manage dependicies --> Metadata artwork utilies --> configure --> api --> patreon omdb api ---> Enter api keyhere.

After you have entered your key you need to delete the simplecache.db file so it picks up the new ratings. Go to file manager.
Navigate to Appdata -> Roaming -> kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache  --> Delete simplecache.db

Note: If you dont see the Appdata -> Roaming -> kodi folder you may need to enable the hidden files and directories option in kodi settings.

Restart system. Leave idle on movie while it updates.

Hope this helps

If still problems:

1st) Be sure you've registered on omdb and got an valid api key. Test your api key is valid.
2nd) Be sure you've an active internet connection
Try to make the addon settings descripted above on standard skin (on some skins i've problem to find this very long menu path to get to enter the omdb api key)
Now it had to work! If not...
3rd) Try to mix up different SkinHelperService versions script.module.simplecache versions (Try newest in official repo first, then try the newest with manual .zip install and then try other versions)

On different steps, be sure to close kodi completely down (also task manager, and make reboots)

Hope it helps

Feel Free to give a Rep point (on left side) if it helped.
(2019-02-01, 08:13)JanM201 Wrote: All my movies show up like the first picture (a number with a decimal point). I asked in the Media Companion forum & they suggested it could be a skin problem.
Do you also have this problem? If not, what could the problem be?
Thanks

@JanM201 

You posted the same in the Media Companion Thread, double spam post.

I described your problem there
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2815846
(2019-02-01, 06:08)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76
The Box Sets View in KodiFlix has a button to control disc art in the Top Menu. The Focus Surround will only display in Box Sets View when a set is selected. I know it can be frustrating at times...there are a lot of settings to get used to in this skin.

Yeah you mean the “enable disc” function right? I have that ticked to on, but it’s still not showing?
@latts9923 

RightList Open Case Mod

I know your baby is the ViewsKodiFlix.xml, lot of work and code in there. I played a lot around with the ViewsRightList.xml
Some time ago i replaced the cases there with the KodiFlix Cases cause for me they are looking better.

Now i modded a Open Case mod in it. The Case is Opening and the Disc is in there, then the case is closing again.
It's also not colliding with the rotating disc. If Open Case is enabled the timing of the rotating disc shown is after the Open Case Animation.

Looks very nice i think. Plz take a look:

https://youtu.be/nQ-bCWDOpOw
Inner Box and Discart:

Code:
                   <!-- Thumb Box Back -->                    
                    <control type="image">                        
                        <left>-44</left>
                        <top>36</top>
                        <width>443</width>
                        <height>608</height>
                        <aspectratio align="center" aligny="bottom">stretch</aspectratio>
                        <texture background="true">thumb_box_back.png</texture>    
                        <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>    
                        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="2000" condition="![Container(51).OnNext | Container(51).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="2000">WindowOpen</animation>                    
                        <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))</visible>    
                    </control>    
                    <!-- Thumb Box Discart -->        
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>14</left>
                        <top>184</top>
                        <width>313</width>
                        <height>313</height>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>                        
                        <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]</texture>        
                        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="2000" condition="![Container(51).OnNext | Container(51).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>    
                        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="2000">WindowOpen</animation>                            
                        <visible></visible>    
                        <fadetime>500</fadetime>                                            
                    </control>                    

Inner Box Reflexo:

Code:
           <!-- Thumb Box Back Reflexo-->    
                    <control type="image">    
                        <left>-45</left>
                        <top>629</top>
                        <width>445</width>
                        <height>600</height>
                        <texture background="true" flipy="true" diffuse="thumbs/reflection_diffuse_sq.png">thumb_box_back.png</texture>                            
                        <visible></visible>    
                    </control>    

Poster front and Case front Animation:

Code:
                    <!-- Poster -->
                    <control type="image">    
                        <left>-7</left>
                        <top>98</top>
                        <width>368</width>
                        <height>522</height>
                        <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">stretch</aspectratio>    
                        <texture fallback="DefaultVideoPoster.png" background="true">$VAR[value_poster]</texture>    
                        <animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="![Container(51).OnNext | Container(51).OnPrevious] + !Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))">                        
                        <effect type="rotatey" delay="4000" center="-9" start="0" end="90" time="1000" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="rotatey" delay="11000" center="-9" start="0" end="-90" time="1000" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                        </animation>    
                        <animation type="WindowOpen" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))">
                        <effect type="rotatey" delay="4000" center="-9" start="0" end="90" time="1000" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="rotatey" delay="11000" center="-9" start="0" end="-90" time="1000" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(Poster)</visible>                                
                    </control>

Code:
                    <!-- Estojo -->
                    <control type="image">                        
                        <left>-75</left>
                        <top>50</top>
                        <width>460</width>
                        <height>600</height>
                        <texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[KodiFlixGlobalCaseVar]</texture>
                        <animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="![Container(51).OnNext | Container(51).OnPrevious] + !Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))">                        
                        </animation>    
                        <animation type="WindowOpen" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))">
                        </animation>    
                    </control> 

Code:
                    <!-- Poster reflexo -->
                    <control type="image">    
                        <left>-8</left>
                        <top>654</top>
                        <width>368</width>
                        <height>525</height>
                        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>    
                        <texture flipy="true" diffuse="thumb_reflect.png" background="true">$VAR[value_poster]</texture>
                        </animation>    
                        </animation>    
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(Poster)</visible>                        
                    </control>

Code:
​​​​​​​                           <!-- Estojo reflexo -->
                    <control type="image">    
                        <left>-75</left>
                        <top>621</top>
                        <width>460</width>
                        <height>600</height>
                        <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">stretch</aspectratio>    
                        <texture background="true" flipy="true" diffuse="thumbs/reflection_diffuse_sq.png">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[KodiFlixGlobalCaseVar]</texture>    
                        </animation>    
                        </animation>                        
                    </control>  

New Animation that its not colliding with the spinning discart if enabled:

Code:
​​​​​​​                <!-- Default Group - Miniaturas -->
            <control type="group">    
                <left>45</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <visible>Control.IsVisible(51)</visible>
                <animation effect="slide" time="1000" start="-600,0" end="0,0" tween="cubic" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" time="1000" start="-600,0" end="0,0" tween="cubic" easing="out">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" time="400" start="100" end="0">Hidden</animation>
                <control type="group">
                    <!-- CDART VIDEO -->
                    <animation type="WindowOpen" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                        <effect type="slide" start="-150,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="500" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="500" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="WindowOpen" condition="Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                        <effect type="slide" start="-150,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="500" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="WindowOpen" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="WindowOpen" condition="Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                        <effect type="slide" start="-150,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="12000" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="12000" />
                    </animation>    
                    <animation type="Visible" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Visible" condition="Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Visible" condition="Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Visible" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase) + !Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)">
                        <effect type="slide" start="-150,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="12000" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="12000" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
                    <animation type="Hidden">
                        <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>

Toggle on/off button in IncludesTopMenu.xml

Code:
                  <control type="radiobutton" id="92659">
                    <include>TopMenuRadioButton</include>
                    <label>CASE OPEN</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(openvideocase)</onclick>
                    <selected>!Skin.HasSetting(openvideocase)</selected>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(51) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)] + !Skin.HasSetting(norightlistvideocase)</visible>
                </control>

_____

Animation very good functional on Container(51).OnNext and WindowOpen but still bugs with animation on jump to a movie via search
So, did anyone had the chance to look at my previous posts about the skin helper service? I also got an OMDB API key and entered it, as chrissix instructed, but i am getting the same error. I only have 2 addons installed, this skin and Emby, here is a full debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/guzubozena.kodi
delete
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
delete
delete
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
delete
Hi Steevesmith...Here is my mistake that i have..... the dependency of the scrypt game collection browser
(2019-02-01, 21:43)Qccityoneshot Wrote: Hi Steevesmith...Here is my mistake that i have..... the dependency of the scrypt game collection browser
 Yeah I thought that might be the issue, I had the same problem.
What I did was open the zip file and remove the addon.xml from it
Then edit the addon.xml, I use notepad ++ and find the line saying Should be about line 10
 <import addon="script.games.rom.collection.browser" version="2.1.2"/>
either Delete that line, or change the version to 2.1.3 then save the .xml and put back into the zip..
It should install with no other issues..
I think it fails because the version should be 2.1.3..
(2019-02-01, 01:50)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

I'll take a look at that, but could you change the images you posted? I'd like to keep the thread family friendly. Thanks man.
I didn't realize what you meant, until I saw the title of the Dexter episode. I'll blur the title tomorrow.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@movie78

What version of Skin Helper Service are you running?

Critics Consensus can only be added by manually pasting the text to the Plot Outline using the library editor script.

You're welcome!
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13