• 54(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@"chrissix"

That's a great idea. I'll start with your notes (if you don't mind) and add a YouTube video to assist as well.

Your Right List mod looks cool!  I'll look at making that part of the next update.
@Noobie76

No, there's a button in the Top Menu under KodiFlix Options titled "Disc Art" that's part of the Boxsets view.
@MB1968

That's cool...thanks man!
(2019-02-01, 23:49)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

What version of Skin Helper Service are you running?

Critics Consensus can only be added by manually pasting the text to the Plot Outline using the library editor script.

You're welcome!
Skin Helper Service version 1.1.24
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2019-02-01, 23:52)latts9923 Wrote: @chrissix

That's a great idea. I'll start with your notes (if you don't mind) and add a YouTube video to assist as well.

Your Right List mod looks cool!  I'll look at making that part of the next update.

Your welcome! I know we should not blame newcomers, they're welcome, but over time it will be really exhausting to explain SkinHelper Setup over and over and over again a 100 times.
(Of course, the Kodi18 final release may have revealed a new, unknown problem)
_____

Thanks for take a look at the Case Open Mod for RightList.
On my example code there are sometimes animation bugs, especially when i jump to a movie via search function or sometimes on windowopen. onnext and onprevious working fine. 
The problem is specific to the spinning disc, which should appear later/after when the Case Open Animation is enabled.
Maybe you have more coding skill to get that right.
(2019-02-01, 06:08)latts9923 Wrote: @pittsoccer33
The IMDb Top250 flag will display in both the bottom left and the top right for those two views.

Thanks for confirming, that helps a bit in troubleshooting why I'm getting movies listed as #0

When a film has something other than 0 in my .nfo file that number appears in the top right (the films actually in the top 250). I recognize those rankings could be stale, as they are based on what it looked like when the film was added to my library.

What it also means is that the number appearing in the bottom with the codec flags is what the skin/it's dependencies is pulling right now. Some movies have different numbers in the top right and bottom left. For films not in the top 250 nothing appears in the top right (which again I gather is based off my local .nfo) but I get a #0 in the bottom left.

Which add on depdency is populating the bottom left imdb ranking flag? Would providing a log help?
@movie78

Try Skin Helper Service v1.1.25 from marduk's repo.
@"chrissix"

Agreed...that seems to be one of the more oft-asked questions. I'll take a look at the Right List code and see if anything stands out. Sometimes you just need another pair of eyes on it.
@pittsoccer33

The bottom Top250 flag uses Skin Helper Service...the top right uses local info. You just gave me something new to add...I'll change the code for both the bottom and top flag to use the local info first and revert to Skin Helper if the value is 0.
(2019-02-01, 06:08)latts9923 Wrote: @vitocorl
What version of Skin Helper Service do you have installed?

@KitFox
Glad you got it working!

@Alarmed
Your log file failed to post, but I just tried the Banner View and it works just fine. You can fix this by opening kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/settings.xml and find...
Code:
<setting id="viewbanner_video" type="bool">true</setting>
Change true to false. Save the file, start KODI again and it will revert back to Right List View.

@Noobie76
The Box Sets View in KodiFlix has a button to control disc art in the Top Menu. The Focus Surround will only display in Box Sets View when a set is selected. I know it can be frustrating at times...there are a lot of settings to get used to in this Skin.

@pittsoccer33
The IMDb Top250 flag will display in both the bottom left and the top right for those two views. 
 Thanks latts, I'm watching movies again!
Steevesmith thank you very much
Hi

Thanks for your work on this mod - I notice when playing music with Layout 4 it shows the artist logos as well as the Artist's Name on top of eachother.

I also found that if you enable a visualization and then have slidshow+viewing configured then when you click the settings button to change the layout Kodi Crashes out - not sure if that one is just for me or everyone
(2019-01-30, 23:06)MB1968 Wrote: @latts9923, can you do the following test please?

-Start a movie.
- Search for a subtitle manually.

The following window will appear.

Click on Download Subtitle. Wait for the search results. This is what happens on my Android Device. The first window (screenshot 1) is still visible.

Skinbug or Leia bug?
Hiya,
I get the same but on TV episodes ... I could not find any replies for this yet ??
Thanks,
StoneT
Same issue here...
Has anyone found a fix or workaround for this?
Would appreciate a lot.

It is by far the best skin for v18 Leia, and its a shame the download subtitle window is completely transparent.

Thanks
hi

my Nivid Shield make a update vonr Kodi 17,6 to 18,00

now when i want to install your Skin it always displays the Error "Abhängigkeit fehlgeschlagen" 

which Service must i also install ?

thx
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13