• 56(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Thank you sir.
@jinux
That is strange indeed. Check this for me...go to System>Audio and look at the setting "KEEP AUDIO DEVICE ALIVE". What is that set at? Mine is at 1 minute by default.

@jinux
@"chrissix"
You bet...I'll continue to post updates for the Krypton Multi-Mod for a while. I'm staying with Krypton 17.6 on some of my devices as well.

@the_bo
The actor list looks good! I have the characterart in that location of the view right now, but I might be able to place the actor list somewhere else.

@"chrissix"
You bring up a good point on the Top 250 flag. A button to switch between the two might be a better option. I'll see what I can do!

Thanks for explaining how the characterart works...and for providing all those characterart images! I guess I should have went into a little more detail on the last update how to make that work. I might include a link on the first post on characterart setup as well.

@Alarmed
It looks like I need to update the version of service.skin.widgets to "0.0.33" in addon.xml.

@koldtoft
I just enabled the Showcase View with "Stacked" enabled and it is "snapping" to each movie like your video. I have 600 movies in my library.

@Noobie76
Hmm...if you see the disc art in other views it should show in this view as well.
Greetings to all. I wiped my hard drive and installed Libreelec 9.0, and then this skin. I have a black screen with the date and time in the lower right corner, and that's all. No main menu. Any suggestions?

Nevermind. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and now it works.
All,

I fixed the Download Subtitle popup. For some reason the black.png image from the Textures file is not displaying (Krypton and Leia), and since I can't update the Textures file with the Texture Tool right now, I had to change the image the popup uses. To fix this right now before the next update gets posted, open the file DialogSubtitles.xml and find and replace the two "black.png" textures with "common/black.png".
(2019-02-02, 23:49)latts9923 Wrote: @koldtoft
I just enabled the Showcase View with "Stacked" enabled and it is "snapping" to each movie like your video. I have 600 movies in my library.

Yes, I don't know what the cutoff number for it to do this is. Maybe it's in relation to some other factor like memory or amount of artwork or whatever. But for me it only started happening, once I added a large number of movies. Would be super awesome with a fix/solution tho, as I really like the "stacked" feature. Looks cool and gives a better overview. But without the "flow" animation it's no good.
I have the Up Next Add-on working with custom popups for the Skin. It will be part of the next update.

Up Next Fancy

Up Next Simple

Up Next Still Watching Fancy

Up Next Still Watching Simple
(2019-02-02, 23:49)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76
Hmm...if you see the disc art in other views it should show in this view as well.

Yeah but apparently it isn’t on my machine, i’m Not getting any weird errors, so that must mean that i’ve Installed everything correctly?

And yes the disc art is working in other views, but on my trakt list it’s not showing art for several cases in those other views, funny thing is that on the new movies tab it’s showing art for the titles I have in my list as well correctly, but not on my list.

I guess I won’t get it working then eh? Too bad, I really wanted this skin to work for me Sad

But I don’t know what I can do about it anymore.

That doesn’t mean I really appreciate all the effort you’ve put into it, and also taking the time to answer all the questions i’ve Been asking at you.

I guess i’m Just unlucky Sad
latts! HELP!!

I did something and lost all my Media Flags. Like, the option is checked, the flags are set in settings, but I got nothin'! I'm using PosterLite view with logos, but I see just empty space where the logos should be. Actually, I just checked - they're missing on all views  Sad .

Any suggestions would be great!

EDIT: I can change the color, but I can't the fancy colored icons back. I forgot where to gom lol.
@Noobie76

Don't give up yet...there can't be much wrong if you're seeing discart in other views. Do you see discart for any movie in KodiFlix?
@RonnieG3

There are two ways I can think of that you could turn off the media flags. The Top Menu has three settings for media flags...did you by chance enable "MEDIA LABELS - OFF"? The other way is to select "CANCEL" when choosing a color for the media flags.
(2019-02-03, 05:34)latts9923 Wrote: @RonnieG3

There are two ways I can think of that you could turn off the media flags. The Top Menu has three settings for media flags...did you by chance enable "MEDIA LABELS - OFF"? The other way is to select "CANCEL" when choosing a color for the media flags.
 Got that sorted - I did in fact hit cancel when chosing a color. But  can't find the fancy colored Studio icons. I thought they were in the textures file? I have use colored icons selected, but can'y get them to show  Huh . I tried extracting the zip again, but alas no luck. I tried copying an old textures file to the media folder, but now i can't seem to change between the 2.
@RonnieG3

Do you have the resource.images.studios.coloured Add-on installed?
(2019-02-03, 05:46)latts9923 Wrote: @RonnieG3

Do you have the resource.images.studios.coloured Add-on installed?
 Well, I did - the folder and addon.xml et al were there, but no textures.xbt or actual icons were installed. Still can enable them. Well, they're enabled in Settings, but now I just have whatever color i choose.
Unrelated question: When I go to themes, Holidays and Star Wars don't have backgrounds. I checked resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq, but there's no folder for them there either. Where would/should they be?
(2019-02-03, 05:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76

Don't give up yet...there can't be much wrong if you're seeing discart in other views. Do you see discart for any movie in KodiFlix?

Nope unfortunately not Sad

Are you planning on making A mod for the mq8 skin as Well?

If so, can you please write in the first post of that thread when it’s made which addons are needed to make the skin work perfectly?

I can’t ask this of you now, because you’ve been developing this mod for such a long time.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13