• 66(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-02-14, 03:53)the_bo Wrote: Can't remember on top of my head but I believe it may be called MyMenuNavigation.xml
or NavigationBar.xml or something with navigation in the XML name.

Found it.. it's in MyVideoNav.xml line 500 / 501 | https://i.imgur.com/dBt9FHP.jpg
(2019-02-14, 14:02)koldtoft Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 03:53)the_bo Wrote: Can't remember on top of my head but I believe it may be called MyMenuNavigation.xml
or NavigationBar.xml or something with navigation in the XML name.

Found it.. it's in MyVideoNav.xml line 500 / 501 | https://i.imgur.com/dBt9FHP.jpg

Yeah that's it. Great work Big Grin
(2019-02-14, 05:28)latts9923 Wrote: @the_bo

Thanks for the info on the skin reload! I've just been switching to a different skin and then back to MQ 7 to test changes.

Your welcome. Should make skinning much quicker now.

I should of posted this tutorial years earlier would of saved you some time switching skins and back lol Smile

Looking forward to the next update cheers Big Grin
Hello EveryOne !!

I found two ways for play trailers movies :

- contextmenu "play trailer" => launch the trailer from youtube (like skin estuary), that's work fine!
- "trailer" via button on informationbox => open a page tmdb with many video, the trailer is not in my language, many issues, ...

My question, is it possible to launch trailers by youtube (like estuary) when i click on button "trailer" of informationDialog?
Changing the width of the Fadelabel in the showcase view
My text is overlapping the plot description, when the country, genre, Director, Studios or Duration text becomes too long. 

I found the code for controlling them in ViewsShowCase.xml around line 2030

They look like this
xml:

<control type="label">
                    <include>ShowCaseLabel_Extrathumbs</include>
                    <top>156</top>
                    <label>$VAR[value_ground1_label]</label>
                </control>

<control type="fadelabel">
                    <include>ShowCaseValue_Extrathumbs</include>
                    <top>180</top>
                    <label>$VAR[value_ground1_value]</label>
                </control>
But I can't figure out how to sex a max with or max chrars or something like that to fix this issue. i tried addin width="10" to the label tag (html style) and I tried adding a <width> tag. But after that I am pretty much out of ideas. 

----------------------

@latts9923 I have a strange bug
Where if I am in the ViewsShowCase view for movies, and I go to the DialogVideoInfo view and click "view trailer". It then goes to the select trailer video view (which i love btw) but then once I select/watch a trailer or just go back from there, it returns me to my movies in the RightList view. It then stays in that view, until i manually switch back to ShowCase

Example:

1. Select a movie in the ShowCase view (selecting Terminator 2 becaus it's so awesome)

2. Then in the DialogVideoInfo i click trailer

3) Then once I get to the trailer screen I can pick a trailer (or just click back twice)

4) And it will return me to the RightList view
I think I found another bug @latts9923 

The Download subtitles overlay is missing a background (or something like that) so you can see other stuff behind it, making it really hard to read the subtitles

@koldtoft 

The width tag should be in the fadelabels and not the label. Try this. Do the same for rest of fadelabels. Can set scroll to true/false to your liking.

xml:
<control type="fadelabel">
     <include>ShowCaseValue_Extrathumbs</include>
     <top>180</top>
     <width>60</width>
     <scroll>true</scroll>
     <label>$VAR[value_ground1_value]</label>
</control>

For the subtitle dialog i believe another user reported this bug awhile back. Latts is looking into it.
(2019-02-14, 17:37)the_bo Wrote: The width tag should be in the fadelabels and not the label.

Yes.. for some strange reason, that does nothing. I know I am at the right place because I can move them around and stuff.
the_bo ' Wrote: For the subtitle dialog i believe another user reported this bug awhile back. Latts is looking into it.
Correct, I did. Will be fixed next update.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-02-14, 05:25)latts9923 Wrote: @koldtoft
@MB1968

I can look at increasing the size of the logo in those areas.
Thank you man Wink
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-02-14, 02:41)koldtoft Wrote: Progress report Smile
As you can probably tell I am pretty happy with myself Big Grin
  • Manage to resize and rearrange ratings and reviews to make it a bit cleaner looking, and I removed Metacritics and TMDb reviews.
  • Fixed the text in showcase view to align properly with headlines

Not done yet, but getting closer to what I am after. 

Thanks @the_bo and @"chrissix" I could have never managed to figure this out without your help. Smile

Ps. Still can't figure out where to resize the topart / clearlogo in the showcase view Sad
Hi, can you send me a PM with a downloadlink for the xml file please? The changes you made look awsome.
Windows 11 Pro

I just finished recording the video to go along with the next update. I hope to have it available Friday evening or sometime on Saturday.
(2019-02-15, 01:34)latts9923 Wrote: I just finished recording the video to go along with the next update. I hope to have it available Friday evening or sometime on Saturday.
 Sweeeet Smile Can't wait to try it.
(2019-02-15, 00:44)MB1968 Wrote: Hi, can you send me a PM with a downloadlink for the xml file please? The changes you made look awsome.

Thank you Smile Done.
Wanted to share a quick video update of my styling progress. To be continued...

I am still having problems with the width of the fadelabels but I am sure I will figure that out 

• Have (in my opinion) improved a bit on the constantly spinning CD that I did not like
  • Changed the styling of RT and IMDB scores slightly
  • Added Oscars in the top for Oscar nominated and winning movies
  • Finally fixed the clearlogo size in the ShowCase view.
  • Changed the buttons/options to suit my need and changed the order a bit

Ps. Can't wait to see next update for MQ 7 (hopefully) tomorrow (fingers crossed for the "snapping" issue being fixed when scrolling through movies on ShowCase view.)
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13