• 69(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-02-16, 19:07)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 17:55)melons2 Wrote: In the movie info screen the area (using BASIC INFO view) in the upper left corner the following items are now missing:

Theatrical Release 000000000
DVD Release 000000000
Budget 0000000
Box Office 00000000
Revenue 000000000

and below that the word Awards shows up but nothing else......
Have I done something wrong?

Seems a problem with skin helper. Do you have omdb API entered in metadata utils. If you have try deleting simplecache.db and reboot 
Yes, I have always had the API and entered in the metadata utils. I tried deleting simplecache.db but it didn't work.....
Any more ideas?
(2019-02-16, 20:43)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 19:07)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 17:55)melons2 Wrote: In the movie info screen the area (using BASIC INFO view) in the upper left corner the following items are now missing:

Theatrical Release 000000000
DVD Release 000000000
Budget 0000000
Box Office 00000000
Revenue 000000000

and below that the word Awards shows up but nothing else......
Have I done something wrong?

Seems a problem with skin helper. Do you have omdb API entered in metadata utils. If you have try deleting simplecache.db and reboot 
Yes, I have always had the API and entered in the metadata utils. I tried deleting simplecache.db but it didn't work.....
Any more ideas?

It can take awhile for the info to populate once you delete simplecache. Try scrolling through a few movies in your library then leave idle for 10 or 20 minutes to see if it picks anything up.
Hi chrissix,

It seems that I'm not having problems with that option either. I can see preview thumbnails for the extra fanart images in the extrafanart  folder, if this is what your were asking. Maybe AWB behaves different on an Android machine than on Windows?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-02-16, 20:48)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 20:43)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 19:07)the_bo Wrote: Seems a problem with skin helper. Do you have omdb API entered in metadata utils. If you have try deleting simplecache.db and reboot 
Any more ideas? 

It can take awhile for the info to populate once you delete simplecache. Try scrolling through a few movies in your library then leave idle for 10 or 20 minutes to see if it picks anything up. 
I am still getting no change.....so strange it was working just a few days ago
LibreELEC has very recently released it's stable Leia 9.0.0 RELEASE. 

I have a query before I upgrade... will my Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod settings that I have backed up using 'Skin Helper Service Skin Backup' be compatible with the Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.5?

Or will I have to use the Kyrpton 'settings.xml' file in '.kodi/userdata/addon_data/aeon.mq7.mod/settings.xml' folder?

Thanks in advance!
Don't know how many people using kodi local trailer feature.
I guess there are some cause many using this skin with a Media Manager and there is great trailer support for that.

This is a little mod where the Trailer Preview Thumb will be shown when the trailer button is on focus.

There is a little delay so it does not pop up right away if you just switch through the menu bar.
Also only visible on Detail Mode (extended ratings view)

@desepticon

I just tried "GUI MODE" from the context menu while in the movie view, selected a new banner, and Artwork Beef downloaded the new banner to the movie folder. Also, it took me to the background image that I posted above after selecting "GUI MODE".

Is anyone else having the same problem as desepticon?
@MB1968

You're welcome! No worries bud...I still enjoy updating the skin and the challenges you guys bring me.

Try this in ViewsShelf3Dm.xml. Find...
Code:
<control type="list" id="1781">
<width>600</width>
<height>361</height>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<scrolltime tween="sine" easing="out">2200</scrolltime>
<autoscroll>true</autoscroll>

Change the scrolltime to 4000. See if that works. None of my test albums have more than 11 tracks so I can't try it myself.
@KitFox

Hmm...you're right, the AB FANART does not work in those two views. I'll take a look.

My local music logo files are named logo.png

You're welcome...any time!
(2019-02-16, 22:28)mataus19 Wrote: LibreELEC has very recently released it's stable Leia 9.0.0 RELEASE. 

I have a query before I upgrade... will my Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod settings that I have backed up using 'Skin Helper Service Skin Backup' be compatible with the Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.5?

Or will I have to use the Kyrpton 'settings.xml' file in '.kodi/userdata/addon_data/aeon.mq7.mod/settings.xml' folder?

Thanks in advance!

I've never tried that before. It should import your Krypton settings backup, but I'm not promising anything.
@latts9923 

I watched your current video carefully. Great and thanks for the mentioning.

You mentioned you're taking a little break.
Did I understand correctly that your Aeon MQ7 multi-mod project is in the final end phase?

Aeon MQ8 will be released in about 2 weeks.

Are there plans to re-implement all previous experience in Aeon MQ8, are there any plans for an MQ8 mod?

You're already double-tracked with MQ7 Krypton and MQ7 Leia Multi-Mod. I hardly believe that you will soon drive in three tracks.

Are there any plans? When will you drop the multi-mod project for Krypton?
@"chrissix"

You're welcome! And thank you for contributing your code to the effort!

I will continue to update the Krypton Multi-Mod alongside the Leia Mod. Most of the code is just a copy and paste from one to the other, so it's pretty easy to maintain both at this point.

You bet there's plans for an MQ 8 mod! I'll get started on it as soon as it's released!
I just tried a test upgrade to v1.0.1.6 of the Leia Mod via my Repo...and SUCCESS! I also tried installing after a fresh install of Leia and it worked like a champ. I will test this out a few more times to verify.

Please don't use the Repo yet as an install or update method. I'll let you know when it's ready to try out.
Awesome mod.  Thank you for your effort.

Here are a couple of feature suggestions, just in case they catch your interest:

• TV Show Widget

Currently when we display widgets for "TV Shows - Random", etc., it displays widgets for unwatched TV show episodes.  Recently, more and more shows are being released a season at a time (or we might save up weekly shows to binge watch), making it likely that the widget space will be spammed with multiple episodes of the same show.

If there was a way to put up widgets for entire shows with unwatched episodes, which took us to a show's episode list, rather than playing an episode, that would effectively limit the display to one widget per show, and I'd definitely use that.

• Current Time on Main Menu

Currently we have the option to display the date (something I personally never need from kodi), and the weather (for which I'd go to the weather page, for more info.), but apparently not the current time (which is generally the first thing I want to know after watching a show).  I think we used to have this option in MQ7 (krypton), because I'm missing it now.
Never-mind about the showing the current time on the main menu.  I see that it comes with the date.  It looks fine!

Maybe the time used to show on the sub-menus?
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13