• 70(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
FYI, I was able to fix the transparency issue by redownloading and reinstalling the skin. Odd.
(2019-02-17, 01:50)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

You're welcome! No worries bud...I still enjoy updating the skin and the challenges you guys bring me.

Try this in ViewsShelf3Dm.xml. Find...
Code:
<control type="list" id="1781">
<width>600</width>
<height>361</height>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<scrolltime tween="sine" easing="out">2200</scrolltime>
<autoscroll>true</autoscroll>

Change the scrolltime to 4000. See if that works. None of my test albums have more than 11 tracks so I can't try it myself.
Thanks for the code. Unfortunately it made no difference. To be honest, I can't notice any delay at all. Strange.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

hello
i m a newbie and need some help

i don 't know how to install Holiday and Star Wars Themes for the Aeon MQ 7 Skin Themes on aeon mq7
thanks for your help
Just a short question:
I wonder where I can change the time an artist fanart is showing as background in music visualisation (option skinheler script enabled). It changes to fast for my taste.
Can someone please help?
(2019-02-17, 12:16)karbelmusic Wrote: hello
i m a newbie and need some help

There you have to look:

thanks  but  i haven't install the pack yet  iv e dowlnloaded it on the first page of this thread but i don 't know how to install it in mq7
@VReality

Thanks...and you're welcome!

That's a good idea for a widget...I can look into it.

I don't remember the time ever showing on the sub-menu.
(2019-02-17, 14:33)karbelmusic Wrote: thanks  but  i haven't install the pack yet  iv e dowlnloaded it on the first page of this thread but i don 't know how to install it in mq7

As far as I know now everything should be included without detours.

Read and try this:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2482470
Also read the sublinks there:
Holiday Mod*
Star Wars Mod*
@MB1968

OK...after reading about that control I didn't think it would help. Did changing the scrolltime to 4000 slow down how fast it scrolled to the next item?

Try changing the autoscroll to this...
Code:
<autoscroll delay="3000" time="2000" repeat="3000">!Skin.HasSetting(noallowscroll)</autoscroll>
You'll probably have to adjust the time.
@karbelmusic

I just added the download link for the extra themes on the last update. That has been part of the Krypton Multi-Mod and I just assumed those that were using Krypton would copy the images over to Leia...didn't think about new users needing them.

The first thing you need is the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on. Go to Settings>Skin Settings>Themes and select "GET THEMES". You will get a selection window...select "Get more...", which will take you to an Add-on window. Scroll down until you see "SKIN THEMES - AEON MQ" and install the Add-on.

The Holidays and Star Wars themes are a manual install. After installing the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on, just copy the folders in resources from the zip file to kodi/addons/resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources.

I'm working on a new version of the Aeon MQ Skin Themes that will have the Holidays, Star Wars, and some others that many may not have (Black, Blue, Orange and Purple) all included in the Add-on that can be downloaded from my Repo.
@abress

Open the file includes.xml and find the following...
Code:
<include name="WindowBG">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<width>1920</width>
<height>1080</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(keepaspect)">KeepAspect</include>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
Adjust the timeperimage to your liking. This will also affect a handful of other fanart views in the music player.
(2019-02-17, 15:09)latts9923 Wrote: @abress

Open the file includes.xml and find the following...
Code:
<include name="WindowBG">
<left>0</left>
<top>0</top>
<width>1920</width>
<height>1080</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(keepaspect)">KeepAspect</include>
<fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(2006)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
Adjust the timeperimage to your liking. This will also affect a handful of other fanart views in the music player. 
Great, thanks latts9923. Now it works as I like it.

@"chrissix": thanks for pm, but it's already done
@latts9923 

Change name themes addon used in your repo. If you use and member have our repo one will overwrite other.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

Hello sir! Will do Wanilton...thanks!
@abress

Good deal...you're welcome!
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13