• 71(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Sorry latts9923, one more question:
Would it be possible to show the local artist fanart image instead of the fallback image, if skinhelper cannot find an artist fanart?
What and where I have to change that?
(2019-02-16, 22:11)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 20:48)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 20:43)melons2 Wrote: Yes, I have always had the API and entered in the metadata utils. I tried deleting simplecache.db but it didn't work.....
Any more ideas? 

It can take awhile for the info to populate once you delete simplecache. Try scrolling through a few movies in your library then leave idle for 10 or 20 minutes to see if it picks anything up. 
I am still getting no change.....so strange it was working just a few days ago

Try reinstalling skin helper. If that does not work you may have to reinstall the skin.
Wink 
@latts9923 

Just to confirm that my Krypton mod settings I backed up using 'Skin Helper Service Skin Backup' worked like a charm on my fresh install of your MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.5! Shy

The Kyrpton 'settings.xml' file in '.kodi/userdata/addon_data/aeon.mq7.mod/settings.xml' didn't work?

Great work with the Leia mod...nice that we no longer have to install the emiralles mod first. Just install from zip file as normal!

Have you got a repo download now?

Thanks!
thanks  but ive downloaded the starwars pack on the first page on this thread  but i don 't konw how to install it in nq7SadSad
it s ok now thanlks a lot for helped me
(2019-02-17, 18:09)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 22:11)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 20:48)the_bo Wrote: It can take awhile for the info to populate once you delete simplecache. Try scrolling through a few movies in your library then leave idle for 10 or 20 minutes to see if it picks anything up. 
I am still getting no change.....so strange it was working just a few days ago  

Try reinstalling skin helper. If that does not work you may have to reinstall the skin.  
It only worked after I went back to OMDB and made another pledge..............do I need to donate monthly?
Is this normal?
I have also just noticed that the actors pictures and the info I was missing until a little while ago is filling in very slowly now....almost hanging there?
This port is great except one thing (and I apologize if I'm missing how to do it) - 

Album Artists is not a music menu option.  There's artists and there's albums, but no Album Artists.  This means that the music lists will have tons of one-offs due to collaborations.

This was an option in earlier MQ versions, can we get it back?
(2019-02-17, 20:49)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-02-17, 18:09)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 22:11)melons2 Wrote: I am still getting no change.....so strange it was working just a few days ago  

It only worked after I went back to OMDB and made another pledge..............do I need to donate monthly?
Is this normal?
I have also just noticed that the actors pictures and the info I was missing until a little while ago is filling in very slowly now....almost hanging there?

The free API allows for 1000 requests per day so unless you went over the limit. Donating will allow you more requests and other extras.

The actors will slowly load if they aren't cached. Once cached they should show quickly.
(2019-02-17, 14:47)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

OK...after reading about that control I didn't think it would help. Did changing the scrolltime to 4000 slow down how fast it scrolled to the next item?

Try changing the autoscroll to this...
Code:
<autoscroll delay="3000" time="2000" repeat="3000">!Skin.HasSetting(noallowscroll)</autoscroll>
You'll probably have to adjust the time.
I guess I'll have to play more with the time settings. Because so far I haven't noticed any difference at all for the Shelf3Dv2 view. Scrolling doesn't go faster or slower and starts immediately.

Maybe I was unclear. The Shelf3D view works fine without having to change the code. But I have other small issues with this view and prefer to use Shelf3DV2.

Therefore I've applied the changes to the ViewsShelf3Dmv2.xml file. Is that file related to the Shelf3Dv2 view?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

latts - with the Up Next integration, I get the same activity you show in the video. Like, the EXACT same: 3 instances pop up, all for the same episode of Game of Thrones (S02Exx) no matter what I'm watching. Was watchingeUurella Academy, and at the end of each episode, Up Next popped up 3x for GoT. I disabled it for now, but wanted you to be aware.
Using mysql , freenas, how can i share the artwork, or can i run all in one computer and copy the files to the devices running system from sdcard
Thanks,
@Setzer1994

I think what you're looking for is on the Music list under Roles>Album artists.
@abress

Try this...in MusicVisualisation.xml, find...
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<include>WindowBG</include>
<imagepath fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg" background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</imagepath>
<visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,skinhelp)</visible>
</control>
Change "special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg" to "$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(fanart_image)]".
@mataus19

Good deal...glad it worked for you!

The skin aeon.mq7.mod is maintained by Wanilton. You have to use settings.xml from skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod.

So far the update from the Repo is working nicely. It's just a test update right now, so it's not ready for prime time. I might have it ready for v1.0.1.6 when I post the how to video.
@karbelmusic

You're welcome...glad you got it working!
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13