<width>600</width>
<height>361</height>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<scrolltime tween="sine" easing="out">2200</scrolltime>
<autoscroll>true</autoscroll>
Change the autoscroll line to this...
Code:
<autoscroll time="2000">!Skin.HasSetting(noallowscroll)</autoscroll>
It adds about an 8 second delay to my list before it starts to scroll. I thought it would just cause a 2 second delay, but it does work.
@RonnieG3

Do you have "ENABLE DEVELOPER MODE" turned on? If so, disable that and go up to your "SETTINGS". There you can change "SET THE DISPLAY MODE FOR THE NOTIFICATIONS" to your liking...there are four options available.
Following this thread since Kodi left Beta has been a real treat watching @latts9923 volley all of these shots back over the (inter)net.  Superb job Sir and thank you for all your hard work.
can anyone help me just done a fresh install kodi 18 and MQ7 leia mod version 1.0.1.5 but im missing some "GET ARTWORK" choices in the COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW drop down
(2019-02-18, 17:51)Bushman1 Wrote: can anyone help me just done a fresh install kodi 18 and MQ7 leia mod version 1.0.1.5 but im missing some "GET ARTWORK" choices in the COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW drop down

This "GET ARTWORK" buttons were for ArtworkDownloader, but ArtworkDowloader is'nt anymore in Kodi Leia so the buttons were removed. You have to use ArtworkBeef.

For single entries use ArtworkBeef in ContextMenu:

For all entries use ArtworkBeef AddOn itself.
(2019-02-18, 15:32)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

In ViewsShelf3Dmv2.xml, find...
Code:
<control type="list" id="781">
<width>600</width>
<height>361</height>
Code:
It adds about an 8 second delay to my list before it starts to scroll. I thought it would just cause a 2 second delay, but it does work.
Thanks man. But unfortunately it doesn't work on my el cheapo Android box. I'll send the xml file to a friend who is running Kodi on Windows. He will appreciate the tweak.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Great work.  Regarding music artwork, It appears the skin is still looking for logo.png (Right list on the Artist page) for music artists logo, but the new standard and what Artwork Beef names them is clearlogo.png  Anyway to easily change the skin to look for this new logo naming standard?
@Bushman1

You should see four "GET ARTWORK" buttons at the bottom of your "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" list in your Top Menu when viewing Movies or TV Shows. They've been updated to use Artwork Beef.
Big Grin 
Many Many Thanks for the update. Smile
Great Job. Smile
@Beercade

I wasn't aware that Right List displayed the artist logo. I'll take a look.

I'm having trouble displaying the logo in Right List unless I change the code to use Skin Helper. The code is looking for "CustomMusicLogoPath", but that button is not used in Skin Settings.

Is Right List displaying the logo for you?
@Bruce_Banner

You're welcome...and thanks!
I figured out how Leia handles the music artwork. You have to set an Artist Information Folder. I just set the folder and let Artwork Beef download all the artwork into that folder. The clearlogo now displays in Right List.
(2019-02-18, 15:32)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

In ViewsShelf3Dmv2.xml, find...
Code:
<control type="list" id="781">
<width>600</width>
<height>361</height>
Code:
One last effort....

The album list (in the artist menu) or the tracklist (in the album) menu?

I can see an 8 sec delay or so in the album list, but I would like to have a delay for the tracklist.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@latts9923 

Since migrating from your Krypton to Leia Mod I am unable to get the Rotten Tomatoes ratings to show.

My NFO files haven’t changed. One of my other HTPC's is still running Krypton Mod and this shows the ratings correctly.

Please see screenshot. Thanks!

Are you sure that logo is not cached.  I noticed on old artists this art remains even when I delete the logo.png, for new artists no logo shows even though I have the clearlogo.png until I change the name to logo.png.  Can you choose a alternate clearlogo for Billy Joel in AB and see if the change is reflected in the logo shown?
Sorry for the trouble
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13