• 75(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@CyberCodeDroid

Doh! I had to reorganize the repo to get the skin update to work and forgot about updating the links. Fixed...thanks for the heads up!

All Concerned,

If you have my repo installed (v1.0.7) you will receive errors if you try to install any of the Add-ons. There is a new version in the works (1.0.8) that I will make available when I post the how to video.
@nikeb

Hmm...what version of the Metadata and Artwork Module is installed on each system?
@abress

I'm following...so both questions were about layout 4 of the music player. I'll take a look.
Quote:All my movies do not get the RT % rating.
Quote:Reinstalled and no fix. I have 2 HTPC's running LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0. One is Generic.x86_64 and the other RPi2.arm and both have the same problem. Rotten Tomatoes ratings worked fine on both HTPC's with the Krypton mod and my NFO files haven't changed.
Quote:May be an issue with your library. Can you try removing your movie library and add it again.

@mataus19 

@latts9923 
@the_bo 

The .nfo's are fine.

For most members here the change from Kodi 17.6 Krypton with Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mud to Kodi 18 Leia Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod working fine.
But you are not the only one who has problems with the ratings when updated Kodi and Skin.
Member @wints  have the same problem, tried to helped, his .nfo's are fine, same problem but have also still no idea.

That it works for most is the only thing left is an exclusion procedure which is different for you than for us.

I personally suspect that something went wrong with the overinstall/upgrading of kodi or the skin. A complete reinstallation (new, not above - also all appdata stuff) may be the last option. If that does not help I have no idea ...

I once again looked at the ratings codes in the skin. They are ok.
The .nfo scraper and the .nfo spellings and handling in the kodi db have not changed in any way in Kodi 18.

Any other little thing in updating has been different for you than for us. We have to find out with trial and error ...
(2019-02-20, 09:48)nikeb Wrote: I was able to put my OMDB api key in the Universal Movie Scraper addon, but stil don't see ratings or awards.

A nice try, but of course it can not work. API keys work only with the associated API.
Quote:I just realize that my OMDB api key that i set up on my previous installation (Krypton) in Metadata and Artwork dependencies is missing.

I find the setting in the skin very often not in the skin because it is very hidden. Workaround: Try to make the setting in the default skin. Came better there to find the API setting. If there is also nothing there, you have any botch with the version you use.
Hi Jeff, Great skin.  I have a few things I noticed about the skin, that I might have setup wrong.

1. When looking at a season and episode I just watched, when finished it does not get marked as watched unless I manually set it thru the context menu.  I am in right list mode.

2.  I have the TV Shows - in Progress widget selected in my shows catagory.  I select the show to watch from the widget, works fine.  when I am finished watching the watched flag never gets set, when I use the context menu to select watched, the widget doesn't seem to update correctly and the program stays in the list of in progress shows, it seems to only disappear with a restart of kodi.  I  did notice, that if I mark the widget as watched, it does update the watched flag in my right list view as mentioned in item #1

Any help that you could offer is very much appreciated.

Again, Great skin, I look forward to continue using it for a long time.
(2019-02-20, 16:14)latts9923 Wrote: @nikeb

Hmm...what version of the Metadata and Artwork Module is installed on each system?
 turns out that the "start from scratch" kodi has skin helper service by the official repository, wich has version 1.0.0
I updated with the beta repository of marceveldt , wich has 1.0.19

Then i realize that the beta repo i had of marcelveldt was not updated, on GitHub i saw that the current version of skin helper is 1.1.24 , so i'll upgrade both of them and try again.

Thank you.
Hi @latts9923

One month ago (wow already 30 pages ago) I asked you if its possible to exectue scripts via kodi main menu. Here is a screenshot of what I mean (chrome, emulationstation, retroarch,...):

The screenshot was made in LibreElec 9.0 Reborn Remix which comes with Estuary default skin.

Have you been able to find a way to execute those apps in your skin? And would it also be possible to starts these apps via the addon menu? So that I have all addons and apps in one place?
@latts9923 
first thank you for this mod and all your efforts .
when I put 4k [filename].4k.[extension] the case is changing to the black uhd case like this one Image
but if I put 4k on the folder of the movie that contains bdmv and certificate folder the case would not show like this .
it seems like only movie files work for now is there any workaround for folder movie titles? thanks
I haven't tested latts new mod yet but can anyone tell me when the AB: extrafanart option is enabled does it include the original fanart.jpg in the slideshow or only the fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg etc.

I always pick the best image for the main fanart.jpg so would like this to show with extrafanarts

Or does enabling extrafanart only show the extrafanart without the main fanart.jpg image?

Thanks for any info
Hello,

back with my question (ref. #941 in this thread) - wanting a bigger text... - it was suggested that some screenshots show more than a thousand words....

When I am in TVShows:

I click one step to the right and the orange side slider appears:

One more click to the right and there is the text with the plot of the TVShow ( \ Episode \ Movie \....):

As I said before, it would be perfect for those 'old eyes' to have a bigger text, something like this:

Might this be a possibility, or can someone point me to the files where I could play with (and cause disaster)!?

Any other solution for a screen with a bigger text for the plot would be most appreciated!

Thanks, Eduard
Viribus unitis
I have a question about music layout 7. I really like it but for some reason it will not show the graphics on the spinning disk. It doesn’t seem to matter if I set show logo on disk on or off (honestly that setting doesn’t seem to do anything in layout 6 either). If I switch back to layout 6 I get the graphics on the spinning disk.
(2019-02-21, 00:31)nikeb Wrote:
(2019-02-20, 16:14)latts9923 Wrote: @nikeb

turns out that the "start from scratch" kodi has skin helper service by the official repository, wich has version 1.0.0
I updated with the beta repository of marceveldt , wich has 1.0.19

Then i realize that the beta repo i had of marcelveldt was not updated, on GitHub i saw that the current version of skin helper is 1.1.24 , so i'll upgrade both of them and try again.

Thank you. 
Hey look around.....I am sorry I don't remember where I got it(someone around here will know) but the newest version is 1.1.25
@sbernstecker

The watched flag seems to be working fine for me in Right List and widgets view. The flag is controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" button in the Top Menu.
@Kupo91

I still need to purchase an Android box so I can install LibreElec.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13