• 82(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-02-28, 04:12)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

I've been using v1.1.29 of the Skin Helper Service with no problems. Give it a try and see what happens.
I tried to unistall the current version but kodi not allows that because aeon mq7 Leia mod depends on it

Then I tried to install from zip file the new version but the installation doesn't work because a module.cherrypy  vers 11.0.0 error occur

How can I do to update the Skin Helper Service with the new version?
Is it safe to assume that this mod will not run under LibreELEC 9.0.1 at the moment? I just tried but it was automatically disabled.

btw, Fantastic mod of the original. Love it!

Cheers,

Shedrock
(2019-02-28, 23:10)Jumpy73 Wrote:

I've been using v1.1.29 of the Skin Helper Service with no problems. Give it a try and see what happens.
I tried to unistall the current version but kodi not allows that because aeon mq7 Leia mod depends on it

Then I tried to install from zip file the new version but the installation doesn't work because a module.cherrypy  vers 11.0.0 error occur

Try installing the cherry module link below first then try install skin helper again.

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...11.0.0.zip
(2019-02-28, 23:28)shedrock Wrote: Is it safe to assume that this mod will not run under LibreELEC 9.0.1 at the moment? I just tried but it was automatically disabled.

btw, Fantastic mod of the original. Love it!

Cheers,

Shedrock

Did you try enabling it?
Yes, it just fails. It seems to work on Windows 10, but not on LibreELEC 9>.

Here is the screenshot of the error.
I've also noticed that the Lyrics addon does not work wit the skin. I am not sure if it is a problem on my end, but it does work with other skins. I am not sure if I am missing something.

Sorry for the second post.

EDIT: I got this sorted. I had to reboot after setting the lyrics addon.

Shedrock
(2019-02-28, 23:47)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-28, 23:10)Jumpy73 Wrote:

Try installing the cherry module link below first then try install skin helper again.

thanks @the_bo now it works even if when I select the first album on widget view the discart remains in the middle of albumart and not slides to the right end of it. For all other albums the behaviour of widget view is as expected
(2019-02-20, 09:48)nikeb Wrote:
(2019-02-20, 03:48)latts9923 Wrote: @nikeb

The Patreon OMDB Key is visible on mine...anyone else missing theirs?
 Hi latts

I have two boxes:

the first one is a Kodi Leia 18 new installation from scratch
the second one (my "backup plan") is a former Kodi Krypton with i simply upgrade from play store.

The first one doesn't have "API KEYS" menu in "METADATA AND ARTWORK MODULE" dependencies; just in the "OTHER" menu has "Personal API KEY fanart.tv"
The second one has "API KEYS" and in the "OTHER" menu has the "enable debug logging mode"

I was able to put my OMDB api key in the Universal Movie Scraper addon, but stil don't see ratings or awards.

I guess that’s Where it went wrong for me the last time, because i couldn’t find the omdb API key insert as well on my nvidia shield, I could only insert the fanart tv api key.

Will try and see if I can find it on the standard skin next time I install it, but i’m going to wait patiently on latts “how to from scratch vid”, because this time i want it to succeed Smile

For the time being i’ll stick with 17.6
The problem was in the Skin Helper Service addon, wich i had a non-updated version.
Try first to update to the right version (last one is 1.1.29) and the menu will appear again.

Unfortunally on the official kodi repo the version is stucked to a very old one.
What version of skin helper service are you using?
Oh, i went back to 17.6 since i couldn’t get it to work, But next time i Will make sure i’ll have the correct version.

Thanks for answering.
I had the version from the kodi repo btw.
Hi @latts9923 

Hope the how to video is going well. It will be of great help to everyone on here. Big Grin

Sorry to add more features to the pile, in Leia there is a frame advance mode where during the pause of video it allows you to step ahead one frame at a time.

So it would be nice to have all the seek bar and furniture to be hidden once frame advance is active so there is a clear view of movie.

There is a info boolean for this Player.FrameAdvance  so can be used to trigger the hiding.

More info in the thread here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2754597

Thanks for your continued work much appreciated by all Smile
Aeon MQ8 is public now
MQ 8 is public now and will be ready for picky users like us in 6 months or more!
It is a good skin but compared to Latts mod version it's pretty bare bones and needs "some" work!
Good job on MQ 8!!
(2019-03-01, 00:27)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2019-02-28, 23:47)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-28, 23:10)Jumpy73 Wrote: I tried to unistall the current version but kodi not allows that because aeon mq7 Leia mod depends on it

thanks @the_bo now it works even if when I select the first album on widget view the discart remains in the middle of albumart and not slides to the right end of it. For all other albums the behaviour of widget view is as expected   
EDIT:
feedback about installing Skin Helper Service 1.1.3 vs 1.1.29 (the same for both Win10 and Android box)
 - music widget view
   + 1.1.3 --> issue rised, display two discarts both with default albums widget and custom smart playlist
   + 1.1.29 --> no issue, except when first album is selected on widget view, the discart remains spinning in the middle of  albumart and not slides to the right end of it

- rightlist view, set view (other views not tested)
   + 1.1.3 --> no issue, display studio icon and icon of best 250
   + 1.1.29 --> issue rised, studio icon and icon of best 250 not displayed

- dialog info page
   + 1.1.3 --> issue rised, budget, revenues, other info not displayed
   + 1.1.29 --> issue rised, studio icon and icon of best 250 not displayed, budget, revenues, other info not displayed
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13