• 83(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-03-01, 19:51)melons2 Wrote: MQ 8 is public now and will be ready for picky users like us in 6 months or more!

It's ready when @latts9923 starts modding with it  Rofl
I do not have Leia yet, so I can not test MQ8, but I looked at the .xml codes. Codes are purely stripped down and a lot cleaner. Very much has flown out. Probably the skin runs to advantage then faster with less of features.
Any ideas yet as to why this is not working with LibreELEC 9.0.1?

Thanks,

Shedrock

EDIT: I fixed your issue. It is the addon.xml file:
Code:
    <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>

and it should be:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>
@the_bo

Howdy! I'm recording the video in sections, so right now I'm going over what I've recorded to make sure it's all good info before I splice it together. Right now it's about an hour and ten minutes long.

I'll take a look at the frame advance feature. It won't be part of the next update, but maybe the following.

You're welcome!
@Jumpy73

I'll check later, but I'm pretty sure the Top 250 info was displaying for me with v1.1.29.
@"chrissix"
@melons2

I just installed MQ 8 this morning. I'll start adding all the MQ 7 mods once I finish this how-to video.
@shedrock

I thought I had changed the xbmc.gui version to 5.14.0 already. I'll check again later.
@latts9923, skin available in our forum is a early preview only, the final version is receiving changes and more a few fixes. I recommend don´t lose time or energy modding actual version.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

Thanks for the info! I'll wait for the final version.
(2019-03-01, 22:54)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

I'll check later, but I'm pretty sure the Top 250 info was displaying for me with v1.1.29.
 I don't see anythigs... I don't see starring posters in main movies/Tv Shows widgets views, I don't see oscar images and Top 250 in right list view, Budget and Top 250, etc in dialog info view. No info in movies set view...
So Skin Helper Service v. 1.1.29 seems to not working to me in android and Win10 platform.

are there settings in other addons for having displayed the info listed above?

regards
@Jumpy73

Did you delete simple cache after you updated skin helper?
Hello. I found an issue. I'm trying to put Reboot to Internal on a sub-menu. As soon as I click it, the computer hangs. I have to pull the plug to reboot it.
(2019-01-01, 13:36)Kupo91 Wrote:
(2019-01-01, 05:06)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

Try installing v0.0.33 of Skin Widgets from the KODI Repo before installing the skin.

Thank you very much this worked for me Smile
I have another question:
I use the Rom Collection Browser which is preinstalled.
However I'm missing my favourite view: Panel. In original Aeon MQ7 for Krypton it exists but here I can't find it. Did you remove it?   

Hay @latts9923 Since I finally got my games in RCB working I wondered if you could take a look of the panel view? Smile
I compared the RCB skin files in Aeon MQ7 Krypton and in your skin. You are missing a file: script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml

I just copied the file to your skin folder but RCB looked a bit broken then. Maybe you could check what is wrong?
Thats how it should looks like:

Switched to MQ8 now Thanks!
Ices:

If you are referring to TV shows and movies, hit enter on your remote or keyboard and scroll over to subtitles. If you are referring to music, while the song is playing you can either click right or pause the song to bring up the menu, and scroll to Settings, then scroll down to show lyrics, set script, and activate manfeed lyrics. In music, you have to turn off visualization before clicking settings or Kodi will crash.
(2019-03-02, 18:13)the_bo Wrote: @Jumpy73

Did you delete simple cache after you updated skin helper?
Yes but I doesn't change the result Sad
Are there other settings (for example in Universal Movie Scraper) I have to set for retrieve all the information I need?

The version 1.1.3 works better in Leia (only a little stuff doesn't display properly) than the version 1.1.29. The last one seems to me not to work at all for Movies and TV Shows.

I don't know if I have other addons or scripts  that interfere with SHS. If a solution won't be found in brief I will wait for the @latts9923 video guide and I will try to mount the mod on a Kodi Leia fresh install. Hope this will help me
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13