• 87(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923 

It is not necessary to choose animated artwork in movie sets manual. (only when want to replace the animated artwork with the main artwork)
But just make the same settings in ArtworkBeef same for moviesets as for movies. (animatedposter, animatedfanart) and it is showing when push the "show animated stuff button" on the topmenu.
@latts9923 

Just thought I would let you know I found the issue with the box sets not working, not sure if you can change it.
But the Cases and Disk art wont come out if you have Center List activated.
You also need to not have the Extras button active, or you get a panel of disks coming over the top of the disks.

As shown here
@"chrissix"

Good catch on the TMDb ratings...and thanks for the code! I'll make it part of the next update.

Thanks for the info about animated art for Movie Sets!
@the_bo

I'll take a look at the icons.

I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the Boxsets posters. Can you take a screenshot of your KodiFlixTV settings?
@SteveSmith

I'm pretty sure that's by design when Center List is enabled. I'll take a look at the Extras setting too. Thanks for the info!
@latts9923 

Can you please confirm this in the ArtworkBeef thread that $INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)] stops returning a value on use multiimage via fadelabel control after some time of use.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2828135
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2831609

The entry is from the AB wiki should be deleted, it just does not work (with fanarts) I tested it extensively and after a while, the main fanart simply disappear.
https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwor...onfreefun/

I went back to the drawing board in this regard.

I have now deleted all the multiimage via fadelabel control and replaced it with the codes of ArtworkHelper.
(ArtworkHelper is a dependency, but as far as I know who uses ArtworkBeef, ArtworkHelper automatically works too)
Read/Use this: https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwor...orkhelper/
I have browsed something in the other skins that are up to date as it has been done there, no one uses multiimage via fadelabel control, they all use multiimage via artworkhelper

Delete all code regarding artworkbeef multiimage you have set. (includes.xml, includesvariables.xml, myvideonav.xml...)

Just add these lines to the includesvariables.xml:

Code:
    <variable name="value_videofanart">
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),fallback)">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFallbackMoviesBG)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),curtains)">special://skin/backgrounds/extras/curtains.jpg</value>        
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),setanewstring)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>        
        <value condition="Container.Content(musicvideos) + String.Contains(Skin.String(musicvideosfanart),fallback)">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFallbackMusicVideosBG)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(musicvideos) + String.Contains(Skin.String(musicvideosfanart),curtains)">special://skin/backgrounds/extras/curtains.jpg</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(musicvideos) + String.Contains(Skin.String(musicvideosfanart),extra)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) + String.Contains(Skin.String(tvshowsfanart),fallback)">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFallbackTVShowsBG)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) + String.Contains(Skin.String(tvshowsfanart),curtains)">special://skin/backgrounds/extras/curtains.jpg</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) + String.Contains(Skin.String(tvshowsfanart),extra)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) + String.Contains(Skin.String(tvshowsfanart),setanewstring)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>        
        <value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(seasonsfanart),fallback)">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFallbackSeasonsBG)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(seasonsfanart),curtains)">special://skin/backgrounds/extras/curtains.jpg</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(seasonsfanart),extra)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(seasonsfanart),seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Label,,/fanart.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + String.Contains(Skin.String(episodesfanart),fallback)">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFallbackEpisodesBG)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + String.Contains(Skin.String(episodesfanart),curtains)">special://skin/backgrounds/extras/curtains.jpg</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + String.Contains(Skin.String(episodesfanart),extra)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,../extrafanart/]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + String.Contains(Skin.String(episodesfanart),seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,fanart.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(sets) + String.Contains(Skin.String(setsfanart),fallback)">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFallbackSetsBG)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(sets) + String.Contains(Skin.String(setsfanart),curtains)">special://skin/backgrounds/extras/curtains.jpg</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(sets) + String.Contains(Skin.String(setsfanart),extra)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(sets) + String.Contains(Skin.String(setsfanart),setanewstring)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>        
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(programsfanart),fanart)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(programsfanart),fallback)">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomFallbackProgramsBG)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(programsfanart),curtains)">special://skin/backgrounds/extras/curtains.jpg</value>
        <!-- MULTI MOD -->
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <!-- MULTI MOD -->
    </variable>

"setanewstring" for the includestopmenu.xml to set new buttons. It's working like a charm

To mention:

This code includes a fallback.
When the extrafanarts are read into artworkbeef, the main fanart and the read in extrafanarts are displayed.
If, however, no extra extrafanarts are read into artworkbeef and you still have an extrafanarts folder in use, the main fanart and extrafanarts are displayed from the extrafanarts folder.
(You can also read the extrafanarts from extrafanart folder into AB, when do that its showing the extrafanarts read into AB accessing from db, when not do that the extrafanarts are accessing as a fallback direct from the extrafanarts folder)
(2019-03-08, 23:42)latts9923 Wrote: @SteveSmith

I'm pretty sure that's by design when Center List is enabled. I'll take a look at the Extras setting too. Thanks for the info!
 No Drama... If its not meant to work in that mode its fine..

Is there somewhere that you can edit the maximum of disks shown in a movie Set? MCU has I think 19 or 20 movies so far but they dont all come out.. Its just me being OCD..
(2019-03-08, 23:59)chrissix Wrote: When the extrafanarts are read into artworkbeef, the main fanart and the read in extrafanarts are displayed.

Great info chris as always.

So will using the artwork helper method include the main fanart with the extrafanarts?

This would be great cheers.
Hi because you have redone Colored_Mediaicons and I have changed video resolution icons, so I couldn't install my zip but I did fix it anyway.
But if you want my icons (see picture) then I can add a link that I did last time with the text.
/ Bruce

https://i.imgur.com/GKHEVvWh.jpg
@"chrissix" 

Yes, I see the same behavior with the AB fadelabel code. I’ll take a look at the code you provided when I can. I’m going to be away from my modding PC for a few days. Thanks for the info!
ImageOk i tried to setting everything up again using your how to video as my personal guide.

But I can’t seem to get the discart working , i’m In the Kodi flix list and I would like to have the spinning disc in front of it, but all i’m Getting is a banner coming in from the right showing me the artwork, which has a disc in it and a fan art poster.

I’ve set discart to on, discart front, movie set cases, and enable disc, and still it doesn’t want to run the discart spinning in front of the disc.

What could i’ve Possibly done wrong now? Man I feel dumb Sad

@SteveSmith 

I’m away from my PC, but I think KodiFlix will display up to 15 items in a set. I’ll have to confirm that later.
@Bruce_Banner 

Sure, send a link for the icons and I’ll take a look when I can.
@Noobie76 

Do you see the discart on the RightList view?
@Noobie76 
Untick the extras button...
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13