• 88(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Nope, in none of the views unfortunately. Sad
(2019-03-09, 15:40)SteveSmith Wrote: @Noobie76 
Untick the extras button...

Did that, the only thing that has changed, is that it’s not showing the banner that comes from the right anymore, but it’s still not showing the discart Sad
Hi Mods!
Since I updated to the newest version yesterday; I'm no longer able to scroll up and down in the filelists (music or videos) and I don't find anything in the preferences to change. Does anybody has an idea?
Klaus
Sorry, no exact description: I am not sure, if it has been the update, but I think nothing to have changed else since yesterday.
Sorry for wasting your time: Even the scrolling worked under windows, I made a complte restart and now it works!!!
(2019-03-09, 19:09)Nickerw Wrote: Sorry for wasting your time: Even the scrolling worked under windows, I made a complte restart and now it works!!!

There is the possibility to edit posts in this forum instead of machine gun posting  Wink
(2019-03-09, 17:14)Noobie76 Wrote:

Did that, the only thing that has changed, is that it’s not showing the banner that comes from the right anymore, but it’s still not showing the discart Sad  
 Under the movie set cases, you have no Delay active, you might need to click in there to activate it, then select the cases and disks below that option.
@Nickerw
@chrissix

Unfortunately not. The member is still a junior member, so does not have full privileges yet. Amongst other things, s/he cannot edit posts. Part of the anti-spam protection.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-09, 15:06)latts9923 Wrote: @SteveSmith 

I’m away from my PC, but I think KodiFlix will display up to 15 items in a set. I’ll have to confirm that later.
 @latts9923 
I did some digging in ViewsKodiFlix.xml and found the area where you have put in the  <include name="MovieSetCases">, I added a few using the same syntax as you have just increasing the name and Top coordinates, but it doesn't seem to increase from the 11 you have, I guess its triggered from somewhere else in a script.
Hi is it possible to get a zip file of your repo?
(2019-03-09, 20:37)SteveSmith Wrote:
(2019-03-09, 17:14)Noobie76 Wrote:

Under the movie set cases, you have no Delay active, you might need to click in there to activate it, then select the cases and disks below that option.

Did that, and that didn’t do the trick either Sad
the weird thing is that the discs are in the build, because if I change the view to discs instead of box sets, I can see them all.

But the box set view with the disc spinning in front is just awesome, and I would like to have it set like that.
@SteveSmith

K...yeah, I'll take a look when I can.
@klarahimmel

Sure...follow this link.
(2019-03-10, 17:47)Noobie76 Wrote:
(2019-03-09, 20:37)SteveSmith Wrote:
(2019-03-09, 17:14)Noobie76 Wrote: Did that, the only thing that has changed, is that it’s not showing the banner that comes from the right anymore, but it’s still not showing the discart Sad  

Did that, and that didn’t do the trick either Sad
the weird thing is that the discs are in the build, because if I change the view to discs instead of box sets, I can see them all.

But the box set view with the disc spinning in front is just awesome, and I would like to have it set like that.

Anyone have a clue what i’m doing wrong?

Hi latts,the movies clear logo not appearing, would you please till me how to git it ?
Thanks.
(2019-03-12, 06:14)Tarek89 Wrote: Image

Hi latts,the movies clear logo not appearing, would you please till me how to git it ?
Thanks.

Press left to bring up top menu. In second column scroll to prefer clearart option. Click it to switch to clearlogo.
First o all congratulate for the skin.
I´m having a problem with the repo. When i try to install the update v.1.0.1.6 i get an error.
I found that the dependence on the script.skin.helper.colorpicker can not be satisfied.
I´m using a nvidia shield with Kodi Leia 18.1 . I´m looking forward to enjoy the update,please help.
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13