• 90(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-03-14, 20:57)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 05:55)Tarek89 Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 15:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Tarek89

If @the_bo's suggestion didn't work, then AB might not have downloaded the image. Try running "Artwork Beef - Solo Mode" from the Top Menu.
 @latts9923 
I tried both methods but unfortunately the clearlogo  not appearing.

by the way when I switch to MQ8 skin the clearlogo appear . 
Maybe you have not noticed yet, that there is a clearart/clearlogo toggle button in the topmenu. (there are four topmenus, the second is always for the actual view)
@chrissix

Actually I have notice this options and it's already on but I still don't have the clearlogo.
I don't know the problem.
Does anyone know how to port/code these settings into Aeon MQ 7? It's a screenshot of what info you would see when switching channels in the PVR Simple Client. It was ported from Estuary into Eminence yet I can't figure out how to change the settings to make it work properly in MQ 7 Mod. The main file is the DialogSeekBar.xml I used the one ported into Eminence and it sort of works but has a lot of issues. Any help would be appreciated!

PVR channel changing Info Display Screenshot
(2019-03-16, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I'll have to take a look...all I did with v1.0.1.6 was update the versions of the dependencies to the latest available version.
 I got it to work on Windows, but I've had no success on LibreELEC when it comes to the "Next Airing Episodes". It actually doesn't work for me on any of the skins, which is odd, because I am using the same configuration but on different platforms.
Hi Latts9923.
I have a request to make for to enrich the Mod Leia 18 , It would be possible invest your time for it deals with a view very beautiful , it deals with TRIPLE 3D , that I saw turning on Skin Aeon Tajo , Mod by Manfeed. 

Obviously behind consent of the same Manfeed to add to your Mod Leia 18.

View TRIPLE 3D.

http://Image
@shedrock

I still don't have a LibreELEC system up and running yet. Anyone else using LibreELEC seeing the same behavior?
@gotham_x

I'll take a look at it.
@latts9923 - You may want to have a look at your skinsettings.xml file. The following line:

xml:
<control type="radiobutton" id="1097"><!-- Sunny Animation -->
                <label>   - $LOCALIZE[32063]</label>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableWeatherEffects)</visible>
                <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(EnableWeatherSunny)</onclick>
                <selected>Skin.HasSetting(EnableWeatherSunny)</selected>
            </control>

should be above:

xml:
            <control type="radiobutton" id="1040"><!-- Rain Effects -->
                    <label>32059</label>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(EnableWeatherEffects)</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(EnableWeatherEffects)</selected>
            </control>

I've noticed that only then you will have the correct switches being displayed in the "Visual Effects" settings under the Skin Settings option menu, at least in the previous version of the skin I am using. I am not sure if you have fixed that in your last update.

Shedrock
(2019-03-16, 15:31)wkupike2000 Wrote: Does anyone know how to port/code these settings into Aeon MQ 7? It's a screenshot of what info you would see when switching channels in the PVR Simple Client. It was ported from Estuary into Eminence yet I can't figure out how to change the settings to make it work properly in MQ 7 Mod. The main file is the DialogSeekBar.xml I used the one ported into Eminence and it sort of works but has a lot of issues. Any help would be appreciated!

PVR channel changing Info Display Screenshot

Anyone using PVR that can help? Or offer an alternative in this skin? Thanks
@latts9923 - Would it be possible for you to add an option in the skin settings that would allow the user to switch off the "Next up" addon? I know I can switch off the addon but it would be nice to be able to do it from within the skin. It's not a major issue, so if you don't have the time I understand.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@latts9923 I'm using Arial as font because I think its easier to read. However since its a bit bigger than the default font I have these "..." where temperature on home screen is displayed even if there is a lot of space. Could you fix this please?

@shedrock

I have the control for "EnableWeatherSunny" below the "EnableWeatherEffects" control because it will only be visible when "EnableWeatherEffects" is enabled. I'll take another look, but that should still be working correctly.

I'll take a look at adding a control for the Up Next Add-on.
@Kupo91

K...I'll take a look at it.
Hi Latts.. are you thinking work to make moe mod in  aeonmq8?
Hi, i have on all sides of the main menue sunbeams (lightbeams) animation.
How can I disable this light effect
@defleppard

Are you asking if I'm going to make any mods for MQ 8?
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13