• 112(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-08-04, 13:50)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

Here's a list of the files that have been updated from v1.0.1.7...

skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod
addon.xml
changelog.txt

1080i
IncludesVariables.xml
script-upnext-stillwatching.xml
script-upnext-upnext.xml
IncludesTopMenu.xml
DialogSeekBar.xml
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
ViewsList3Dv2.xml
ViewsShelf3D.xml
ViewsRightList.xml
MyVideoNav.xml
includes.xml
SkinSettings.xml
IncludesMainMenu.xml
latts_includes.xml
DialogVideoInfo.xml
SettingsSystemInfo.xml
MyPlaylist.xml
IncludesMenuWidgets.xml
ViewsKodiFlix.xml
DialogConfirm.xml

language/resource.language.en_gb
strings.po

language/resource.language.en_us
strings.po

media/flags/subtitles/round
jpn.png

Does that mean only those files listed will be replaced, or will the others be over-written as well?

I ask because I don't want to lose/restore changes I've made to musicvisualization.xml and wideview.xml.

Thx!
(2019-08-04, 13:53)latts9923 Wrote: I tried to install, but get the message@SteveSmith
@RobbieWilkes

Sorry...I should have added a comment about that. You need to install Marduk's Repo.

I tried, but get the message: "Installation from zip-file failed" What happened?
(2019-08-05, 10:58)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 13:53)latts9923 Wrote: I tried to install, but get the message@SteveSmith
@RobbieWilkes

Sorry...I should have added a comment about that. You need to install Marduk's Repo.

I tried, but get the message: "Installation from zip-file failed" What happened? 
Done: I reinstalled the "script.skin.helper.skinbackup-1.0.21~alpha" and the MQ7 1.08 was able to update. Marduk`s repo fails insatallation from zip-file (still).
@nomnom27
Good deal...you're welcome!

@jasn
If you update from the repo, it will overwrite all your files.

@Nickerw
Hmm...take a look at your log and see what the error was when you tried to install.
@latts9923, thanks for the zipfile. I can see the Dutch mpaa icons now.

But imho they are too big. I resized them from 161x161 to 100x100 pixels, but that does not seem work.

Do I need to change to code somewhere?

ImageImage
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-08-05, 13:33)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27
Good deal...you're welcome!

@jasn
If you update from the repo, it will overwrite all your files.

@Nickerw
Hmm...take a look at your log and see what the error was when you tried to install.
Here part of the log: 2019-08-05 10:32:22.516 T:9112 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting zip://E%3a%5crepository.marduk-1.0.3.zip/
2019-08-05 10:32:22.516 T:9112 WARNING: Repository add-on repository.lattsrepo uses plain HTTP for add-on downloads in path http://holybid.com/kodi/repo/ - this is insecure and will make your Kodi installation vulnerable to attacks if enabled!://holybid.com/kodi/repo/ - this is insecure and will make your Kodi installation vulnerable to attacks if enabled!
Another new issue, which I cannot understand: Since updating to latts MQ7 today and the same after renewing the MQ8 Multi Mod in musics full screen playing the disc cover in the left side of the screen appears for a second and then disappears. Same with any new song. The cover on the right side remains (maybe becauase it is tagged to the files??)
Anybody any idea?
Thank you
(2019-08-05, 15:23)Nickerw Wrote: Another new issue, which I cannot understand: Since updating to latts MQ7 today and the same after renewing the MQ8 Multi Mod in musics full screen playing the disc cover in the left side of the screen appears for a second and then disappears. Same with any new song. The cover on the right side remains (maybe becauase it is tagged to the files??)
Anybody any idea?
Thank you

Seems to be solved: I moved through the layouts and when I reached layout 7 again - it worked!?!
(2019-08-05, 15:57)Nickerw Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 15:23)Nickerw Wrote: Another new issue, which I cannot understand: Since updating to latts MQ7 today and the same after renewing the MQ8 Multi Mod in musics full screen playing the disc cover in the left side of the screen appears for a second and then disappears. Same with any new song. The cover on the right side remains (maybe becauase it is tagged to the files??)
Anybody any idea?
Thank you

Seems to be solved: I moved through the layouts and when I reached layout 7 again - it worked!?! 

Not solved - Works only in layout 7!
(2019-08-04, 02:12)latts9923 Wrote:  
  •  I added an image to the round language media flags for Japanese language. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the missing flag

Thank you but Im a bit disappointed that you didnt fix anything of this:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2851869
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2836703

I noticed that there is a 2nd weather icon behind the first one. Is this intended?

In the settings (right-botom corner) the temperature is displayed without "..." even if the first number is half on icon but atleast it shows the whole temperature. Maybe because its just one instead of two weather icons.
...but probably just because the font isnt fat in settings.

And please remove the RCB skin files. If you decide to rework them in the future you still can put them back. But right now it breaks the addon and everybody who is using Aeon MQ7 with RCB will wonder why his games dont get imported, filters dont work and the font in settings is invisible
(2019-08-05, 14:07)MB1968 Wrote: Do I need to change to code somewhere?
If you change the code you'll change it also for all other icons.
So don't change the code, just edit the images (same resolution & aspect ratio as the other mppa icons) so they fit in correctly.
(2019-08-05, 17:51)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 14:07)MB1968 Wrote: Do I need to change to code somewhere?
If you change the code you'll change it also for all other icons.
So don't change the code, just edit the images (same resolution & aspect ratio as the other mppa icons) so they fit in correctly.
Okay. Do you happen to know what the correct aspect ratio is? I'm unable to decompile the texture.xbt file with the Kodi texture tool to check the other mpaa images. The output folder remains empty on my system.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-08-05, 03:26)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital
@Nickerw
Sorry about that. Actually, I need to change that to v1.0.0. That version is available with all the MQ 8 color flag Add-ons.

I am good to go now, since updating to v1.0.0. The only question I have is when I am in kodi flix view for movies, 

There should be a tomato meter ratings (green leaf with a % sign) for the movie media icons, I have this information in my nfo files (tomato meter all critics). 

But no ratings is shown. Can you fix this in your next update ?

Thanks.
(2019-08-04, 02:12)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #17 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.8To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.ImageAdditions
  • I added code to display the actress images from the Actress Artwork Add-on by chrissix. This will display actress images on your Video Info page as well as the RightList View. To see the actress artwork for the view, you'll also need to download the Embuary Helper Script. There is also a setting in the Top Menu named "SHOW CAST" to enable/disable the actress images. Thanks to chrissix for the Add-on and his hard work on the code!

•  I added another weather code (hazy/day) to the sunny weather animation.
  •  I added code to display Dutch MPAA ratings. You can display seven different flags by entering the following text for your MPAA Rating...NL-AL, NL-MG6, NL-6, NL-9, NL-12, NL-16, NL-18. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  •  I added an image to the round language media flags for Japanese language. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the missing flag!
  •  I added a setting to the Top Menu named "UP NEXT ART" under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This will allow you to choose which artwork is displayed for the Up Next Add-on. The setting has three options...LANDSCAPE, FANART and THUMB. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the rating info for music widgets.
  • I fixed the spelling of a word in resource.language.de_de. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the code in SettingsSystemInfo.xml to display the Hardware info better when you go to System > System Info > Hardware. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug and providing the fix!

Hi there. I can't figure out how to disable actress artwork. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm just not finding the right button since you did say that to disable/enable button for that is on SHOW CAST.

(2019-08-05, 23:16)nomnom27 Wrote: Hi there. I can't figure out how to disable actress artwork. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm just not finding the right button since you did say that to disable/enable are in SHOW CAST.
Indeed, no button there  Rofl
Maybe best for next version would be instead of 2 seperate on/off buttons (Characterart, Actress), 1 toggle between 3 states button: Characterart -> Actress -> Off

Characterart or Actress or Off
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13