• 116(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923 - Thank you.
@latts9923  - Hi I have a problem with the installation This message appears

I watched the video from the minute 18:45  Before installing skin You installed this 

Is here the problem ? I just downloaded Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.8 

Are there need other add-ons to install Before installing the skin ?
(2019-08-17, 01:24)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
I'm not sure what the latest Skin Helper Service update fixed. The Leia version of the Skin Info Service is the same as the Krypton version...I just made it compatible with Leia.

@MB1968
Hmm...I never got an e-mail about it in my inbox or spam. I got it now though...thanks! Yeah, I still see the status for KodiFlixTV as well.

@RobbieWilkes
Hmm...check something for me if you would. Open userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod/settings.xml and find this setting...
xml:

<setting id="fontglow" type="string">ffe8e8e8</setting>
Do you have a color code listed?

@melons2
Try changing the movie code to this...
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20342]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Count)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16102]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Watched)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16101]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.UnWatched)]</value>
Thank you for the effort but it doesn't work.....
Here is what I got:

O Man
@melons2
Hmm...the caps were removed when I pasted it. Make all the [color=...] and [/color] caps like the other values in that variable and it should work.
(2019-08-17, 12:45)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2
Hmm...the caps were removed when I pasted it. Make all the [color=...] and [/color] caps like the other values in that variable and it should work.
How can we add code for "Programs" and and external playlist?

Thanks,

Shedrock
I've attempted to find this elsewhere in the thread, but can someone please remind me what the correct protocol is to display CD back covers in 3Dm view?  I have several in folders named as back.jpg and they do not display.

Thx...

I am sorry..........I don't understand what you mean.

Thanks
@melons2 and others.

If you guys are looking for a solution to the stats for Music, Movies and Music Videos, then here is the code that I modified. This can be pasted over the existing code in the "IncludesVariables.xml" file. It can be found right under:

BACKUP YOUR FILE 1ST
Note:
The language file (addon) I have installed for this is:  resource.language.en_us

php:
<variable name="value_librarystatus">
as melons2 made reference to in an earlier post. This code is consistent with the rest of the skin so far. I also fixed the one for TV Shows, but for some reason or the other I had to add my own strings to the language file, but I will sort that out.
php:
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20342]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Count)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16102]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Watched)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16101]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.UnWatched)]</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concert)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20389]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(MusicVideos.Count)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color]$INFO[Window(0).Property(Music Videos.Count), -$LOCALIZE[20360]][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16101]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(MusicVideos.UnWatched)]</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[133]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.ArtistsCount),][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[132]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.AlbumsCount)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[182]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.SongsCount)]</value>

Cheers!

Shedrock
(2019-08-18, 00:03)shedrock Wrote: @melons2 and others.

If you guys are looking for a solution to the stats for Music, Movies and Music Videos, then here is the code that I modified. This can be pasted over the existing code in the "IncludesVariables.xml" file. It can be found right under:

BACKUP YOUR FILE 1ST
Note:
The language file (addon) I have installed for this is:resource.language.en_us
php:
as melons2 made reference to in an earlier post. This code is consistent with the rest of the skin so far. I also fixed the one for TV Shows, but for some reason or the other I had to add my own strings to the language file, but I will sort that out.
php:
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),concert)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20389]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(MusicVideos.Count)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color]$INFO[Window(0).Property(Music Videos.Count), -$LOCALIZE[20360]][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16101]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(MusicVideos.UnWatched)]</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),music)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[133]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.ArtistsCount),][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[132]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.AlbumsCount)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[182]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Music.SongsCount)]</value>

Cheers!

Shedrock
I really like that you are trying to help, but I got a similar result that I got with latts.
Yes, I installed the resource addon.
It didn't work in any category you coded for and showed up looking like it did in my two pics above.

Thanks for trying Shedrock
(2019-08-18, 02:34)melons2 Wrote:

BACKUP YOUR FILE 1ST
Note:
php:
php:

Cheers!

Shedrock
I really like that you are trying to help, but I got a similar result that I got with latts.
It didn't work in any category you coded for and showed up looking like it did in my two pics above.

The code above works. Here is what to do.

Replace color=$INFO with COLOR=$INFO, color=80FFFFFF with COLOR=80FFFFFF, and [/color] to [/COLOR]. The color has to be in uppercase. Make sure to leave  colorheader in lowecase. It will work for sure.

Let me know if it works. If you can't figure it out, then let me know and I will post a zip file for you to download with the code in it.

Shedrock
(2019-08-18, 03:40)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-08-18, 02:34)melons2 Wrote:

BACKUP YOUR FILE 1ST
Note:
php:
php:

Cheers!

Shedrock

Replace color=$INFO with COLOR=$INFO, color=80FFFFFF with COLOR=80FFFFFF, and [/color] to [/COLOR]. The color has to be in uppercase. Make sure to leave  colorheader in lowecase. It will work for sure.

Let me know if it works. If you can't figure it out, then let me know and I will post a zip file for you to download with the code in it.

Shedrock 
I am sorry......I followed your directions, but still got bad results.
Thank you for helping me, I just can't get it to work...........

Thanks
(2019-08-18, 06:36)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-08-18, 03:40)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-08-18, 02:34)melons2 Wrote: I really like that you are trying to help, but I got a similar result that I got with latts.

Shedrock 
I am sorry......I followed your directions, but still got bad results.
Thank you for helping me, I just can't get it to work...........

Thanks
No worries,

I'll post a link of my code in an XML file for you later on today.
(2019-08-17, 23:07)melons2 Wrote:

I am sorry..........I don't understand what you mean.

Thanks  
Hi @melons2
What @latts9923 is talking about is, you need to change/replace the "color" parts in his given Code to all capital Letters - "COLOR"
It works perfectly fine for me this way.
I hope you understand now and I could help you a bit.
Hi. Is there a way to turn off the CHARACTER ART (Fanart of Famous Actresses)?
I have almost 4,000 movies on my database and I think Character Art is using too much resources for my machine to handle.
Browsing the movie list has become slower and playing 4K almost always causes trouble (My Vero 4K + is always restarting when playing 4K)
Thanks!
Hi. Is there a way to turn off the CHARACTER ART (Fanart of Famous Actresses)?
I have almost 4,000 movies on my database and I think Character Art is using too much resources for my machine to handle.
Browsing the movie list has become slower and playing 4K almost always causes trouble (My Vero 4K + is always restarting when playing 4K)
Thanks!
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13