• 120(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
Hi,
please I have few question:
1. can I remove the actress images from the film section?
2. can I remove the rectangle on corner upper left from the films section? 
3. when I playing music album there are all song in fullscreen mode, can I have only the next song on botton-right? I tried to remove the the flag next song view but disappears on botton-right.
4. I think there is a problem with Artist Slideshow and lastfm because I couldn't see the pictures of the similar artists

thank you
Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
@melons2
You're welcome! Hmm...not sure about a multi-media page. I'll do some digging.
Hello,

I have some problems with showing the back cover art when I play music in full size sreen.

I am using the last display option ( I guess it is called Option 8 3D) where the front cover is shown and the back cover will be display after some time.

The front cover works but when the back cover comes in there will always be only a list with the song titels.

I have tagged the front cover with the files but how can I show the back covers?

Thanks for your help!
@mjnman
1. In the RightList view, you can disable the actress art from the top menu. Under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW", the "EXTRA ART" button has three settings...ACTRESS, CHARACTERART, and OFF.
2. I think you're talking about the tagline. From the same menu, you can disable the tagline with the "REMOVE TAGLINE" button.
3. From the next tracks screen, you should be able to select left and you should return to the music viz screen.
4. Hmm...try removing and installing script.artistslideshow again.

@schattenfell
Do you have an image named back.jpg for the back cover in the album folder?
(2019-10-11, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: @schattenfell

Thanks for your help.

Yes....there is a back.jpg in the album folder.

Is it perhaps that I stream from a NAS?
@mjnman
Correction on #1...this will be part of the next update.
(2019-10-11, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: @mjnman
1. In the RightList view, you can disable the actress art from the top menu. Under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW", the "EXTRA ART" button has three settings...ACTRESS, CHARACTERART, and OFF.
2. I think you're talking about the tagline. From the same menu, you can disable the tagline with the "REMOVE TAGLINE" button.
3. From the next tracks screen, you should be able to select left and you should return to the music viz screen.
4. Hmm...try removing and installing script.artistslideshow again.

@schattenfell
1. OK thank you.
2. Yes. I removed the tagline. Thank you
3. I'm sorry but I didn't understand which is it the next tracks screen. Is it on the screen below? because I cannot to select left.
I can remove the tracks list with ESC button but when I go out of the fullscreen mode e cameback in music fullscreen the tracks list appear again.

4. I removed and installed the script.artist.slideshow but same behaviour. I can see the "Artist Album" but missing the pictures of the "Similar Artist". I don't understand.

Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
I have always wanted to be able to see to see the movie / tv show name on the rotating fanart, on the main menu.  You see a random background popup, and think, "What movie is that?". Then I remember reading somewhere that it had been implemented in Kodi.  As I started messing around with the new version, and some of the different skins, I remember seeing it and being very happy.

However, as I've been creating my new Kodi build, using the MQ 7, skin I realized that it wasn't showing up.  Did some research today, and, with a little experimentation, I found that it is available on the Aeon Nox: Silvo skin.

It's an option under Skin Settings / Home Window named Display Background Name (Display title of movie/tvshow/artist on home screen if the background has a fanart slideshow as background).  There doesn't appear to be any option to change the location of the name though, which, to me, would be better located in one of the upper corners.

If this is possible under MQ7, then I'm definitely missing it.

So, is this already an option, that I have, somehow, missed, or is it something that could be added?

Thanks!
@schattenfell
I wouldn't think the NAS is the problem. Do you see back.jpg when you use List 3D v2?

@mjnman
I was able to reproduce what you're seeing with the next tracks screen. If you disable lyrics, the next tracks screen will appear when starting a song. As you say, hitting ESC will remove the next tracks until you exit and enter fullscreen again. That's just how the code works. For the similar artist, I'm not sure what the problem is. If you're seeing the albums, you should also see the artist images.

@RobbieWilkes
I can look at adding that option to the skin.
On the Home screen menu there TV shows, episode counts and under music and movies there are counts. How can I make counts appear under concerts?
Is there also a simple way to make counts for categories I add to main home screen menu such as: Radio & count, Surround sound & count (which are all video files) ?
I know it would involve adding variables and counting code.....

Thank you,

Paul
The O Man
ALCON,

I have been given permission from the Kodi team to bring TVTunes back from the dead. Read here for more info.
@melons2
The library status for Concerts will display on the main menu, but only for Music Videos in your library.
(2019-10-22, 18:47)melons2 Wrote: On the Home screen menu there TV shows, episode counts and under music and movies there are counts. How can I make counts appear under concerts?
I've actually fixed the stats for the TV Shows, but I had to add 2 strings to the Language file US & GB. The TV Show stats are actually not uniformed with the other stats such as Movies etc. Here are some screenshots of my layout. The Hallmark and Lifetime I had to obviously track down in the xml vile, but eventually got it. Big Grin

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
(2019-11-16, 22:10)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-10-22, 18:47)melons2 Wrote: On the Home screen menu there TV shows, episode counts and under music and movies there are counts. How can I make counts appear under concerts?
I've actually fixed the stats for the TV Shows, but I had to add 2 strings to the Language file US & GB. The TV Show stats are actually not uniformed with the other stats such as Movies etc. Here are some screenshots of my layout. The Hallmark and Lifetime I had to obviously track down in the xml vile, but eventually got it. Big Grin

ImageImageImageImageImageImage 
Me...again.

Can you either share the code or the file(s)?

Thank you
(2019-11-17, 01:36)melons2 Wrote: Can you either share the code or the file(s)?

Thank you 
Here you go: LINK

The only one I couldn't figure out was the stats for "Programs". Maybe Latts can tell me what code to use and I will add it.

Just search for my name "shedrock" in the files and you will see the additions and changes I've made.

Regards,

Shedrock
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13