• 140(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latt9923, thanks for the quickfix. It's working.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Thanks for your efforts @latts9923. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Regarding similar artist, I don't appear to have this working in the skin, is there a script or xml's that have to be added?
(2020-04-10, 10:07)Blackysb Wrote: Thanks for your efforts @latts9923. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Regarding similar artist, I don't appear to have this working in the skin, is there a script or xml's that have to be added?
Check post #2012
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@latts9923 Thanks for the update! Sorry for the delay but I finally had a chance to test the changes you made to music Layout 6. Here is the issue I still see. With the JohnyBee Mod switch off the information in the lower right of the screen does not cycle thru. All you see is the next up artist information. With the JohnyBee Mod switch on the information does cycle thru as expected but when it gets to the Similar Artist display it just displays the grey boxes with the star in the middle (because as we all know the similar artist data feed from Last.FM doesn't work). The behavior I was after was to have all the other information to cycle thru but just turn off the similar artist part that doesn't work. So JohnyBee Mod switch on but skip over the similar artist part. Basically just like what you see in the lower right when using Music Layout 7. I'd be happy to do a manual edit if you can point me to the file I need to edit. Thanks.
(2020-04-10, 12:37)MB1968 Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 10:07)Blackysb Wrote: Thanks for your efforts @latts9923. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Regarding similar artist, I don't appear to have this working in the skin, is there a script or xml's that have to be added?
Check post #2012 
Thanks!
@wags1
You're welcome!

I applied the similar artists button in music viz settings for Layout 7 to all the Layouts. Similar artists will no longer display in Layout 6 if you have this button turned off. I will include this in the next update.
@latts9923 This is great news...thank you! Will this get carried over into the MQ8 Multi Mod...please... Smile
@wags1
You're welcome! I made a few more tweaks...

1. I added three new buttons to the music viz screen that allows you to enable/disable the Similar Artist/Albums/Banners in the top Similar Artist Mod for all Layouts.
2. I added code to Layouts 5 and 3D to keep the logo from sliding down if you disable all three buttons.
3. I removed the Similar Artist Mod from the top of Layout 7 since it is already displayed on the bottom.

This has also been added to the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod and Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod.
@latts9923 This is awesome... Thanks again! Music is my main use case and have obviously been using it even more since "The Great Lock Down" started ...
@latts9923 

What are the art packs or files that account for the Studio, sound 2ch, 5.1 etc and other graphics at the bottom of the "Movies Info Screen"?
I have two setups one has more art than the other ( in particular studios art ) and I cannot figure out why.....

Thanks again sir...........be safe!
@wags1
You're welcome! Yeah, I've had about enough of the "The Great Lock Down". Haha.

@melons2
The default icons are part of the Textures.xbt file. If you decompile that they are located in the resources folder. The colored icons are part of the Colored Media Icons Add-on.

You're welcome! Hope you and yours are safe as well!
Great skin and i like it very much.
One question, it it possible to alphabet jump
in movie/ serie view ?
Now it takes long time to scroll with
big library.
Thx in advanced.
@bacardicola
The only views that allow an "alphabet jump" are the KodiFlix/KodiFlixTV views. You have to enable the "Alphabet Scrollbar" in the Top Menu after you select one of these views.
Greetings @latts9923. I have a couple issues.

1. A while ago I asked you about watched checkmarks not showing in the Youtube app. I have since discovered it only in Right List, and also in TV shows and Movies. All other views the check mark works. If you can't find the problem, is there a way I can make List 3d the default view? Reason being on YouTube I switch it to List 3d. Then when I go to page 2 it's back to Right List. And so on. I have to change every page to List 3d.

2. Some of the Weather Widget is stopped populating. When I click on weather the weather is there. It's just not in the widget. Also, I had seven days. Now there are only three.

Here is a screenshot of the weather: https://paste.pics/488f941f0028358dda1d92f4bf648327
(How do I post images like others do?)

3. Just thought of another one. When adjusting subtitle offset, is there a way to remove the dialog box covering most of the screen. I can't see their lips moving!

Thanks for your help.
(2020-05-07, 03:23)Alarmed Wrote: Greetings @latts9923. I have a couple issues.

1. A while ago I asked you about watched checkmarks not showing in the Youtube app. I have since discovered it only in Right List, and also in TV shows and Movies. All other views the check mark works. If you can't find the problem, is there a way I can make List 3d the default view? Reason being on YouTube I switch it to List 3d. Then when I go to page 2 it's back to Right List. And so on. I have to change every page to List 3d.

2. Some of the Weather Widget is stopped populating. When I click on weather the weather is there. It's just not in the widget. Also, I had seven days. Now there are only three.

Here is a screenshot of the weather: https://paste.pics/488f941f0028358dda1d92f4bf648327
(How do I post images like others do?)

Thanks for your help.
2 - when on “Weather” click down and select “WEATHER-7DAYS” instead of “WEATHER-36 HOURS” and you will see seven days instead of just three. Note that the 36 hour (3 day) display does not seem to populate for some reason but the 7 day does.
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13