• 8(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
doesn't work for me again.
with 0.0.5 i can put _ instead of space for id's that have spaces (ie. tvg-id="Nova_TV") to get the guide working for those channels.
The ones without spaces work fine.

this is all i get and recording and everything works fine, but i can't record channels without a guide:
Code:
02:39:25.287 T:9852 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
02:39:25.356 T:9852  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/full_service" matches rule for function "full_service"
02:39:25.464 T:9852 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
02:39:41.558 T:9852   ERROR: Previous line repeats 184 times.
02:39:41.558 T:9852 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
02:39:42.657 T:9852 WARNING: Previous line repeats 85 times.
02:39:42.658 T:9852   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not callable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\raych\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\main.py", line 1988, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\raych\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\raych\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\raych\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\main.py", line 1485, in full_service
                                                service_thread()
                                              File "C:\Users\raych\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\main.py", line 1493, in service_thread
                                                rules = cursor.execute('SELECT uid, channelid, channelname, title, start AS "start [TIMESTAMP]", stop AS "stop [TIMESTAMP]", description, type FROM rules ORDER by channelname, title, start, stop').fetchall()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\sqlite3\dbapi2.py", line 69, in convert_timestamp
                                                year, month, day = map(int, datepart.split("-"))
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
02:40:23.114 T:2256   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
02:40:23.769 T:12248   ERROR: Previous line repeats 18 times.
02:40:23.769 T:12248 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
02:40:23.786 T:12248  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/group/All+Channels" matches rule for function "group"
02:40:23.789 T:12248 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value

edit: aaaand it automagically works without those underscores now. i guess i didn't wait enough for channels to load before testing it.
Errors...
(2018-04-03, 06:03)locoguano Wrote: Errors...
 Did you install a version directly from Github?

The "type" field is quite a new edition to the jobs database table.

The latest version definitely does make a type column in the jobs table.
https://github.com/primaeval/plugin.vide...n.py#L1671

Try turning on Settings\Debug and press the NUKE button to delete the database and start again.
version 0.0.8
fixes a problem with LibreELEC not being able to set the locale.
They seem to have a few problems with locale https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/7356-s...questions/

I can see why it looked like ffmpeg couldn't be found. I've removed the default so you have to point to it now.

The default timeout of 30 seconds before loading the data might be too short. I've increased it to 60 seconds now. It might need longer depending on how your device gets the xmltv file.

I'll try to do an automatic database upgrade for official releases but usually it means deleting some data. Hopefully it won't change often.
(2018-03-31, 18:02)primaeval Wrote: In LibreELEC ffmpeg should be /usr/bin/ffmpeg

This post says that there is a fuller version of ffmpeg you could use that is part of emby.
https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/11685-...libreelec/
I have installed that additional addon, but how can I get IPTV Recorder to point to the hidden location /storage/.kodi/addons/service.emby/bin/ffmpegx ?
Thanks for any help.
(2018-04-09, 07:27)struthm8 Wrote:
(2018-03-31, 18:02)primaeval Wrote: In LibreELEC ffmpeg should be /usr/bin/ffmpeg

This post says that there is a fuller version of ffmpeg you could use that is part of emby.
https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/11685-...libreelec/
I have installed that additional addon, but how can I get IPTV Recorder to point to the hidden location /storage/.kodi/addons/service.emby/bin/ffmpegx ?
Thanks for any help.   
To find hidden files and folders like .kodi turn on:
Kodi\Settings\Media\General\Show hidden files and directories

You need to be in Expert mode. Toggle the button on the lower left until it says Expert.

LibreELEC has a native ffmpeg in /usr/bin/ffmpeg
(2018-04-09, 08:19)primaeval Wrote: LibreELEC has a native ffmpeg in /usr/bin/ffmpeg 
Firstly, thanks for the fast reply.
OK. Excellent about the native ffmpeg. I thought from reading previous posts that one was not working or supported. I can find that /usr/bin/ffmpeg there so will point config to that.
Is there a YouTube or similar showing me how this is setup and working? I have tried to muddle my way through but am not getting far.
I added the repo and only installed the IPTV Recorder from VideoAddons. Should I be installing anything else for ease of use?
I already have the IPTV streams working in Simple IPTV Client and I thought IPTV Recorder would pull them from there. Or do I need to manually add the URLs into this addon/config?
Thanks again for the help.
(2018-04-09, 08:36)struthm8 Wrote:
(2018-04-09, 08:19)primaeval Wrote: LibreELEC has a native ffmpeg in /usr/bin/ffmpeg 
Firstly, thanks for the fast reply.
OK. Excellent about the native ffmpeg. I thought from reading previous posts that one was not working or supported. I can find that /usr/bin/ffmpeg there so will point config to that.
Is there a YouTube or similar showing me how this is setup and working? I have tried to muddle my way through but am not getting far.
I added the repo and only installed the IPTV Recorder from VideoAddons. Should I be installing anything else for ease of use?
I already have the IPTV streams working in Simple IPTV Client and I thought IPTV Recorder would pull them from there. Or do I need to manually add the URLs into this addon/config?
Thanks again for the help. 
 All you should need to do is point to a version of ffmpeg that can record your particular stream type and set the recordings folder to somewhere writeable.
I wouldn't try to write to a network folder but you can try it and see if it is reliable.

If it is a complicated rtmp url you might be out of luck.
Most streams these days are relatively simple hls m3u or ts types which most versions of ffmpeg can easily handle.

IPTV Recorder will read the values of IPTV Simple Client's current values for the xmltv and m3u urls.
You can manually add them in Settings\Data or any other urls that match the channel's tvg-id with the xmltv channel id.

If the urls have a plugin:// protocol it might be more reliable to see if you can find the direct http url for the streams.

If IPTV Simple Client points to a local file and some other addon downloads that file give IPTV Recorder a startup delay long enough for that file to be downloaded first.
If you turn on the debug menu you can force a Service update.
I have a question about shifting individual channels in the EPG. Is that possible?

When i start with (example) #EXTINF:-1 tvg-shift="-2" in the m3u, EPG shifts normally in kodi, but it looks like it doesn't impact the plugin.
(2018-04-09, 17:29)ray2301 Wrote: I have a question about shifting individual channels in the EPG. Is that possible?

When i start with (example) #EXTINF:-1 tvg-shift="-2" in the m3u, EPG shifts normally in kodi, but it looks like it doesn't impact the plugin.
 I didn't even know the tvg-shift parameter existed.
I'll see if I can add it in.
I take it it means take 2 hours off the xmltv time?
yes, you could use tvg-shift="-2" if you want to shift it 2 hours behind or tvg-shift="2" to shift ahead.
(2018-04-09, 18:01)ray2301 Wrote: yes, you could use tvg-shift="-2" if you want to shift it 2 hours behind or tvg-shift="2" to shift ahead.
 See if 0.0.15 works ok.
You'll have to force a data reload. Turn the debug menu on and press Service or restart Kodi.
(2018-04-09, 20:01)primaeval Wrote:  See if 0.0.15 works ok.
You'll have to force a data reload. Turn the debug menu on and press Service or restart Kodi. 
 works perfectly Smile thank you so much!
I can't get this to work on Win10

I go to Channel Groups --> All Channel ---> I can see all my channels and their logos

When I click on a channel there are no programs listed
(2018-04-10, 19:17)hotshot2k3 Wrote: I can't get this to work on Win10

I go to Channel Groups --> All Channel ---> I can see all my channels and their logos

When I click on a channel there are no programs listed
 Something isn't matching up with the xmltv file.

What do you get in the Full EPG section?
That should have all the channels in the xmltv file regardless of whether there is a stream in the m3u.

Turn the Debug menu on and do a NUKE or Service if you think the xmltv ids match the m3u tvg-ids.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4