• 32(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
As per Droid info: instruction sets are armeabi-v7a, armeabi, and as per Kodi.log: FFmpeg version/source ffmpeg-3.1-kodi ARM featurs: Neon enabled.

I have downloaded armv7-a-full.tar.bz2 file from the link provided, and point TVGF to the unzipped folder in the settings, but it didn't work, I will try again and see.
(2018-11-12, 19:24)psbguy Wrote: As per Droid info: instruction sets are armeabi-v7a, armeabi, and as per Kodi.log: FFmpeg version/source ffmpeg-3.1-kodi ARM featurs: Neon enabled.

I have downloaded armv7-a-full.tar.bz2 file from the link provided, and point TVGF to the unzipped folder in the settings, but it didn't work, I will try again and see.
 Did you set the Output folder for recordings and is it writable by Kodi?
Are there any error messages in the kodi.log?
Does the channel you try to record from play and is it an http:// link or a plugin:// link?
It won't record programs that have already started.
(2018-11-12, 19:45)primaeval Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 19:24)psbguy Wrote:  
Does the channel you try to record from play and is it an http:// link or a plugin:// link?
 Oh, it did work! I didn't know that it won't record a program that has started, but I have noticed that it didn't stop recording even after I clicked "Don't Autoplay with", it only stopped when I played another channel, is that normal?

IPTV Recorder is a great add on, but wish if IPTV Simple Client recording function worked for Android, it's working great in Windows.

Again thanks for your patience and great work!
Hi, many thanks for all the hard work you have put into this.

I tried installing on my android box, kodi v 17.6 but when I install the iptv recorder app from the repo I get 'dependancy cannot be installed''

I get a brief message which says 'xbmcswift' (or something very close to that) cannot be installed, any ideas?

cheers
(2018-11-12, 22:24)psbguy Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 19:45)primaeval Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 19:24)psbguy Wrote:  
 Oh, it did work! I didn't know that it won't record a program that has started, but I have noticed that it didn't stop recording even after I clicked "Don't Autoplay with", it only stopped when I played another channel, is that normal?

IPTV Recorder is a great add on, but wish if IPTV Simple Client recording function worked for Android, it's working great in Windows.

Again thanks for your patience and great work! 
 Recording in TVGF is fairly basic. I just adapted the original program notifications for recording.
You can only record a program in the future and not stop it prematurely.
Try turning the "Stop After Play" setting off. I think that kills all the ffmpeg processes.

@el_gonz87 has got a long way with IPTV Simple Client recording.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=326896
If he hasn't done it yet you should be able to build it for Android.

If you want the full set of recording rule options then IPTV Recorder is probably your best bet at the moment on Android.
(2018-11-12, 22:36)Boromick Wrote: Hi, many thanks for all the hard work you have put into this.

I tried installing on my android box, kodi v 17.6 but when I install the iptv recorder app from the repo I get 'dependancy cannot be installed''

I get a brief message which says 'xbmcswift' (or something very close to that) cannot be installed, any ideas?

cheers
It is complaining about the xbmcswift2 module script.module.xbmcswift2 but that shouldn't be a problem. It hasn't changed for years.
You might have just been unlucky and trying installing when I did a repo update.
If it won't work after a restart try manually deleting the folder called script.module.xbmcswift2 in the addons folder.
Cheers, I'll give it a try
(2018-11-12, 22:48)primaeval Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 22:36)Boromick Wrote: Hi, many thanks for all the hard work you have put into this.

cheers
It is complaining about the xbmcswift2 module script.module.xbmcswift2 but that shouldn't be a problem. It hasn't changed for years.
You might have just been unlucky and trying installing when I did a repo update.
If it won't work after a restart try manually deleting the folder called script.module.xbmcswift2 in the addons folder. 
had a look for this but the folder does not exist? I'll try completely removing and starting from scratch, cheers
(2018-11-16, 13:42)Boromick Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 22:48)primaeval Wrote:

cheers
had a look for this but the folder does not exist? I'll try completely removing and starting from scratch, cheers 
 Most of my other addons use xbmcswift2. Try installing and uninstalling one of them and see if that helps.
It's possible I messed up the addon.xml file but it installs on all my Android devices.
(2018-11-16, 14:35)primaeval Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 13:42)Boromick Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 22:48)primaeval Wrote: It is complaining about the xbmcswift2 module script.module.xbmcswift2 but that shouldn't be a problem. It hasn't changed for years.
 Most of my other addons use xbmcswift2. Try installing and uninstalling one of them and see if that helps.
It's possible I messed up the addon.xml file but it installs on all my Android devices. 
Will do, I installed the full screen tv guide add-ons ok. I'll try a few others, cheers
(2018-11-16, 18:28)Boromick Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 14:35)primaeval Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 13:42)Boromick Wrote: had a look for this but the folder does not exist? I'll try completely removing and starting from scratch, cheers  
Will do, I installed the full screen tv guide add-ons ok. I'll try a few others, cheers 
 TV Guide Fullscreen is one of the only ones that doesn't use xbmcswift. Wink
(2018-11-16, 21:03)primaeval Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 14:35)primaeval Wrote:  Most of my other addons use xbmcswift2. Try installing and uninstalling one of them and see if that helps.
Typical 😁😁:-)
(2018-11-16, 14:35)primaeval Wrote:  Most of my other addons use xbmcswift2. Try installing and uninstalling one of them and see if that helps.
 Tried your other add-ons BBC live etc. All the same, all fail with xbmcswift2 - very odd
(2018-11-17, 18:20)Boromick Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 18:28)Boromick Wrote: Will do, I installed the full screen tv guide add-ons ok. I'll try a few others, cheers  
 Tried your other add-ons BBC live etc. All the same, all fail with xbmcswift2 - very odd 
 Are you sure there isn't a folder called this already?
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2

There must be some other addon messing with it.
Are you using a build or some strange custom setup?

You could try exiting Kodi, rename the .kodi folder so that it starts fresh.
If it works you can always rename the .kodi folder back again.
(2018-11-17, 20:53)primaeval Wrote:
(2018-11-17, 18:20)Boromick Wrote:
(2018-11-16, 21:03)primaeval Wrote:  TV Guide Fullscreen is one of the only ones that doesn't use xbmcswift. Wink  
 Are you sure there isn't a folder called this already?
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2

There must be some other addon messing with it.
Are you using a build or some strange custom setup?

You could try exiting Kodi, rename the .kodi folder so that it starts fresh.
If it works you can always rename the .kodi folder back again. 
 Cheers, not a build, standard kodi 17.6 I'll have another look later on
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4