• 46(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
(2019-02-19, 22:15)invincible Wrote: Hi Primaeval, when I try to update the latest version of iptvrecorder I get the message “installation failed”. uninstalled the previous one but I get same result. Is there another way to update it?
 I think it is a Github problem at the moment.
kodi.log says
ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22) for https://raw.github.com/primaeval/reposit...r/icon.png
etc
thank you for the fast response. This means that it will be solved soon.
Record from pvr does not work, this is the log file. what happened?

2019-02-20 12:14:03.888 T:19796 WARNING: script.module.metadatautils --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\utils.py", line 114, in get_json
                                                response = requests.get(url, params=params, timeout=20)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 72, in get
                                                return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 58, in request
                                                return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 512, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 622, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\adapters.py", line 495, in send
                                                raise ConnectionError(err, request=request)
                                            ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))
2019-02-20 12:14:03.888 T:19796   ERROR: script.module.metadatautils --> ERROR in helpers.utils ! --> ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))
(2019-02-20, 13:23)trutolo Wrote: Record from pvr does not work, this is the log file. what happened?

2019-02-20 12:14:03.888 T:19796 WARNING: script.module.metadatautils --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\utils.py", line 114, in get_json
                                                response = requests.get(url, params=params, timeout=20)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 72, in get
                                                return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 58, in request
                                                return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 512, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 622, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Mauro\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\adapters.py", line 495, in send
                                                raise ConnectionError(err, request=request)
                                            ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))
2019-02-20 12:14:03.888 T:19796   ERROR: script.module.metadatautils --> ERROR in helpers.utils ! --> ('Connection aborted.', BadStatusLine("''",))
 That message is nothing to do with this addon plugin.video.iptv.recorder
It is about script.module.metadatautils

How did you set up IPTV Recorder?

The least you need to do is:
download a version of ffmpeg for your device
point to it in Settings \ Jobs and Data
restart Kodi
make sure IPTV Simple Client and IPTV Recorder have downloaded the xmltv and m3u data
Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) skin
Enable and Run the skin to use it as default.
Iptv record work fine in addon, don't work in pvr info
(2019-02-20, 17:56)trutolo Wrote: Iptv record work fine in addon, don't work in pvr info
 Have you changed anything in the IPTV Simple Client settings apart from the xmltv or m3u locations?
Did you change any timezone offsets?
Did you follow my instructions exactly?
Have you got any extra custom kodi skin modifications?

The new skin instructions are here.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2824182
(2019-02-19, 19:57)maiers12 Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 17:56)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 17:27)maiers12 Wrote: Hi Primaeval. I have a little problem, sometimes when I do a weekly recording the plugin detect correctly the new episode, but the recording stops before of the programmed end time. For example yesterday the recor started correctly at 8,59 p.m. but intesead of stopping at 22,00 p.m. ended at 21,08.Here the log file
https://paste.kodi.tv/ezalutecuy.kodi
Thank you again
I suspect it is the source of the stream being unreliable.

Check in the jobs folder to see if it is actually trying to record for the correct length of time.
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\jobs
In the .py files look at line 5
cmd = ...
The '-t', '830' argument is number of seconds is will try and record for.
See if that is about 3600 for an hour program. It will add the start and end offsets to the program length.

It doesn't look like you were watching anything else at 21:08 but if you were it could overload your android box and cut off the stream.

Recording internet streams is notoriously unreliable especially at peak times of the day and if your device is busy. 
The t para,eter is correct, nobody where usimg the androi box, but of curse you are right about the peack time. I will try in different hours.
thank you again
I did some more tests and I discover that if somebody try to watch another stream in my account the recording stops. This doesen’t happen if I record by the IPTV extreme application. There is a way to increase the retry or buffer size of the plugin ? Thank you
(2019-02-21, 09:00)maiers12 Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 19:57)maiers12 Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 17:56)primaeval Wrote: I suspect it is the source of the stream being unreliable.

Check in the jobs folder to see if it is actually trying to record for the correct length of time.
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\jobs
In the .py files look at line 5
cmd = ...
The '-t', '830' argument is number of seconds is will try and record for.
See if that is about 3600 for an hour program. It will add the start and end offsets to the program length.

It doesn't look like you were watching anything else at 21:08 but if you were it could overload your android box and cut off the stream.

Recording internet streams is notoriously unreliable especially at peak times of the day and if your device is busy. 
The t para,eter is correct, nobody where usimg the androi box, but of curse you are right about the peack time. I will try in different hours.
thank you again 
I did some more tests and I discover that if somebody try to watch another stream in my account the recording stops. This doesen’t happen if I record by the IPTV extreme application. There is a way to increase the retry or buffer size of the plugin ? Thank you 
There used to be these ffmpeg arguments to help with bad connections but I took them out because they didn't work with someone's version of ffmpeg.
-reconnect 1 -reconnect_at_eof 1 -reconnect_streamed 1 -reconnect_delay_max 300
Add them in
Settings \ Jobs and Rules \ Optional extra ffmpeg arguments
Exclamation 
version 0.0.93
- Settings \ Jobs and Settings \ ffmpeg reconnect arguments
- fixed Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) command

@maiers12 I've added a default on switch to add those reconnect arguments back to the ffmpeg command line so you don't have to type them in.
See if that helps with the stability.

The Create skin command was using the wrong folder although it should have still worked.
To run it again:
enable a different Kodi skin like Estuary
restart Kodi
run the Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) command again

The Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) command will turn on the webserver and try to enable the skin itself now.
If you don't want the webserver on turn it off again in
Kodi \ Settings \ Services \ Control \ Allow remote control via HTTP
(2019-02-21, 11:05)primaeval Wrote: version 0.0.93

@maiers12 I've added a default on switch to add those reconnect arguments back to the ffmpeg command line so you don't have to type them in.

The Create skin command was using the wrong folder although it should have still worked.
To run it again:
restart Kodi

The Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) command will turn on the webserver and try to enable the skin itself now.
Hi,
it didn't solve the problem, when I have a recording if I start to stream another channel the recording stops. Maybe is normal I don't know.
Thank you againfor yourfasr responses.
Bye
(2019-02-21, 12:11)maiers12 Wrote:

To run it again:
restart Kodi

Hi,
it didn't solve the problem, when I have a recording if I start to stream another channel the recording stops. Maybe is normal I don't know.
Bye 
I expect that is a limitation of your provider. There are some stingy ones that only let you have one connection at at time.
Can you play more than one channel in your house at the same time from different Kodi devices?
Exclamation 
version 0.0.94
- Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) skin should now be fully automatic

Unless your webserver port is already in use this version should add or re-add the skin and select it for you automatically.
(2019-02-21, 12:15)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 12:11)maiers12 Wrote:

To run it again:
restart Kodi

Hi,
Bye 
I expect that is a limitation of your provider. There are some stingy ones that only let you have one connection at at time.
Can you play more than one channel in your house at the same time from different Kodi devices?
Yes, I can play different stream from different devices. For example I can see one channel from the iPad one one from the Apple TV. I’ve tried also to record a stream using another android application and I was able to watch a channel while the system was recording.
Thank you again
(2019-02-21, 13:01)maiers12 Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 12:15)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 12:11)maiers12 Wrote: Hi,
Bye 
Yes, I can play different stream from different devices. For example I can see one channel from the iPad one one from the Apple TV. I’ve tried also to record a stream using another android application 
 Could you see if you can record from 2 streams at the same time on Windows from IPTV Recorder. Or Mac or Linux if you haven't got a Windows machine.
You can use the Task Manager to look for 2 ffmpeg processes.
installed a clean version of kodi, new pvr, addon iptv record, skin estuary mod v2 with your added icons, works fine but only in English,
if I use Italian does not work, (show log) then I tried again with the pvr I used always and I discovered a another bug, I used the string with the colors (#EXTINF: -1, tvg-id = "Rai1.it", tvg-logo = "Rai 1 HD.png", group-title = "Italian", [COLOR firebrick] [B] Rai 1 RAW [/ B] [/ COLOR]) show log.

log italian e color
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4