• 56(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
BRAVO! you are amazing Primaeval  Blush

Now it works perfectly on MINIX U1

THANK YOU !
Hello, 
I noticed that the channels are in channels group only those channels have EPG I mean not all channels are showing in IPTV recoder! Is this normal or need to do something with m3u file which is in IPTV simple addon?

Thanks for great efforts
(2019-03-10, 19:57)Spiderfish Wrote: Hello, 
I noticed that the channels are in channels group only those channels have EPG I mean not all channels are showing in IPTV recoder! Is this normal or need to do something with m3u file which is in IPTV simple addon?

Thanks for great efforts
 In Channel Groups there should be all the channels in your m3u.
There won't be program data for them unless they match the xmltv file.
If you haven't added an xmltv file at all the m3u channels won't get loaded either.

If you think some channels should be showing up you can pm your m3u and xml and I'll see if I can see any problems.
It sounds like my post 725

"YEAH my Telekom Streams are no listed and record.
The Syntax in my list is

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="1" tvg-name="Telekom Fussball 2" group-title="Telekom",Telekom Fussball 2

the tvg-id not allowed to be empty otherwise the channels are not in the list."

Be sure the Syntax is fine and tvg-id match with xmltv id
(2019-03-01, 15:33)primaeval Wrote:  Hi. It is theoretically possible.
You can do normal program recording via the default Kodi web interface.
Doing a timed recording isn't possible that way without making a custom web interface.
If you or anyone else wants to do it you can send an rpc request to the record_once_time command.

If you really want to use a remote the easiest solution is to use the "xmltv Meld" addon to create dummy channels with dummy programs.
You can set the length of each program and the time of day starting offset in the settings.

However probably the best solution is to use tvheadend.
It's remote web interface is very comprehensive.
It even comes pre-installed as part of LibreELEC.

Hi,

short feedback. I try your way but it's too much configuration for me.
I have for me a other solution. I installed vnc on libreelec and remoter vnc on my iphone. thats it.
no i can set timer like in living room Smile
(2019-03-12, 09:28)mcxpert Wrote: Hi,

short feedback. I try your way but it's too much configuration for me.
I have for me a other solution. I installed vnc on libreelec and remoter vnc on my iphone. thats it.
no i can set timer like in living room Smile

Can you control your LibreELEC from another location outside your local network?
(2019-03-12, 16:24)ed_davidson01 Wrote: Can you control your LibreELEC from another location outside your local network?

right. you need dns like selfhost and a real ipv4 from your provider (no dslite or else). then you configure in port forwarding of your router the port from vnc server libreelec (5900 by default).
at the iphone you connect to YOURNAME.selfhost.eu:5900 and have control outside.
Exclamation 
IPTV Recorder - version 0.0.114
- "Record and Play" option in "PVR \ Channels \ menu \ IPTV Recorder Timer"

This is something a few of you have been asking for: a way to pause a live stream.

It will give you a dialog to set a number of hours to record for from now.
If it successfully starts it will play the recording as soon as some data has been written to the recording file.

If you are confident compiling c addons you could actually enable pause in IPTV Simple Client itself.
Here is the commit that enables it in the Krypton version. It might be different in Leia and onwards.
https://github.com/primaeval/pvr.iptvsim...e90e30R532
I'm trying to get this working on a windows 7 machine.  If I can get it working I'll purchase an IPTV service, I just need to get it working first. I'm trying to get it working with free channels and free guide data, as a proof of concept. As far as I can see everything is working fine.  I have the channels in my TV guide with channel data for some of the channels.  However it appears that the recorder isn't able to load this channel data, and throws an error. here is the log https://paste.kodi.tv/kiqijugebi.kodi
It maybe a rubbish guide data, if so is there a free one i can download just to test.
Is there a way to schedule a manual recording (i.e. channel number, start time, end time)
Thanks in advance.
(2019-03-14, 14:08)Minefield247 Wrote: I'm trying to get this working on a windows 7 machine.  If I can get it working I'll purchase an IPTV service, I just need to get it working first. I'm trying to get it working with free channels and free guide data, as a proof of concept. As far as I can see everything is working fine.  I have the channels in my TV guide with channel data for some of the channels.  However it appears that the recorder isn't able to load this channel data, and throws an error. here is the log https://paste.kodi.tv/kiqijugebi.kodi
It maybe a rubbish guide data, if so is there a free one i can download just to test.
Is there a way to schedule a manual recording (i.e. channel number, start time, end time)
Thanks in advance.
 It is failing at your tvg_shift values in the m3u file.
It can't convert them to floating point numbers.
Post an example.

You can schedule manual recordings in "Channel Groups" or in the Kodi PVR \ Channels context menu.
However you need some kind of xmltv file for IPTV Recorder to work.
It can be as minimal as the one in the tests folder.
(2019-03-14, 15:24)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 14:08)Minefield247 Wrote: I'm trying to get this working on a windows 7 machine.  If I can get it working I'll purchase an IPTV service, I just need to get it working first. I'm trying to get it working with free channels and free guide data, as a proof of concept. As far as I can see everything is working fine.  I have the channels in my TV guide with channel data for some of the channels.  However it appears that the recorder isn't able to load this channel data, and throws an error. here is the log https://paste.kodi.tv/kiqijugebi.kodi
Thanks in advance.
Post an example.

You can schedule manual recordings in "Channel Groups" or in the Kodi PVR \ Channels context menu.

Hi there Primaeval,
To schedule a manual recording are you saying that you don’t need a complete guide?
If for example one of my channels had no data is it still possible to set the recording up at a certain time?

For example if I wanted to record the weekend news on BBC One on Saturdays but the guide had no data would it still be possible to record the name of the rule (BBC weekend News) at 18.00 on Saturdays?

Awesome addon by the way, love it.
(2019-03-14, 15:52)ed_davidson01 Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 15:24)primaeval Wrote:
Thanks in advance.
Post an example.

Hi there Primaeval,
To schedule a manual recording are you saying that you don’t need a complete guide?
If for example one of my channels had no data is it still possible to set the recording up at a certain time?

For example if I wanted to record the weekend news on BBC One on Saturdays but the guide had no data would it still be possible to record the name of the rule (BBC weekend News) at 18.00 on Saturdays?

Awesome addon by the way, love it.  
 You can add a one time or daily time rule in the context menu of channels in the Channel Groups or in the kodi pvr Channels menu.
You can't name them.
The daily time rule has to be every day because it can't match a program without program data.
I could add a way to add a name or specify days of the week but I won't because it is complicated enough as it is.
Any coders out there are welcome to try and I'll add it in.
Here's the m3u you requested https://pastebin.com/raw/dzBiY3sw
(2019-03-14, 16:11)Minefield247 Wrote: Here's the m3u you requested https://pastebin.com/raw/dzBiY3sw
 The tvg-shift tvg-id and tvg-name values are all the empty string "".
eg
Code:
tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-shift="" radio=""

Get rid of them and it should work.
Either keep them in and fill them in properly or remove the attributes.

Expand the Examples here to see the correct format.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:IPTV_Simple_Client
(2019-03-14, 16:11)Minefield247 Wrote: Here's the m3u you requested https://pastebin.com/raw/dzBiY3sw
 You're also going to need to fill in the tvg-id values of ones you do want to show up in IPTV Recorder.

I'll have to have a think about how to handle all these crappy m3u and xml combinations.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4