• 70(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
(2019-04-26, 16:26)Atamans Wrote: Image

Yes, I know, but it is as a new skin in the addons folder

I also changed skins, I made a restart, it did not work, there is no download button
What "download button"?
What doesn't work?
sorry Record
(2019-04-26, 16:41)Atamans Wrote: sorry Record

You should have an IPTV Recorder button in the Kodi PVR Guide epg grid when you click on a program.
like this
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2824182
If the IPTV Simple Client database has the same program as IPTV Recorder it will give you the recording options you get from
IPTV Recorder \ Channel Groups \ ...
I was looking in the wrong place, thank you very much = it works = !!!

Now I have to add it to the SiLVO skin
Hello.  Has anyone found a working ffmpeg for android shield (2017 version) with the latest kodi? I managed to get it work about a week ago with what i think was "armeabi-v7a" that was mentioned in this thread, since then i have upgraded my internal storage to a SSD, after that i have been keep getting "ffmpeg exe not found" everytime i try to record something. I factory resetted, nuked, tried downloading alot of ffmpegs (not sure if im doing this part right) by downloading, extracting and then point to fmpeg i just extracted (under Jobs and Rules in iptvrecorder settings). Everytime no matter that version of ffmpeg i point to i get the same error in the right upper corner when i try to record something, ffmpeg exe not found.

I downloaded droidinfo and saw i had arm64-v8a as architecture. I tried downloading arm64-v8a-full.tar.bz2 and then point to it after extracting, same thing happens.

Any help would be appreciated if someone had a similar issue and found a fix.
(2019-04-26, 17:52)Radikaal Wrote: Hello.  Has anyone found a working ffmpeg for android shield (2017 version) with the latest kodi? I managed to get it work about a week ago with what i think was "armeabi-v7a" that was mentioned in this thread, since then i have upgraded my internal storage to a SSD, after that i have been keep getting "ffmpeg exe not found" everytime i try to record something. I factory resetted, nuked, tried downloading alot of ffmpegs (not sure if im doing this part right) by downloading, extracting and then point to fmpeg i just extracted (under Jobs and Rules in iptvrecorder settings). Everytime no matter that version of ffmpeg i point to i get the same error in the right upper corner when i try to record something, ffmpeg exe not found.

I downloaded droidinfo and saw i had arm64-v8a as architecture. I tried downloading arm64-v8a-full.tar.bz2 and then point to it after extracting, same thing happens.

The ssd installation could have messed up the folder locations and ffmpeg permissions.

To make sure IPTV Recorder overwrites the old ffmpeg version, rename the new ffmpeg to something else like ffmpeg.new
Only if the filename location is different than before will it try to overwrite the old version.

If you have rooted your shield you could delete the old ffmpeg version directly.
It should be in /data/data at the top of the kodi folder.
Ok.

option for SiLVO skin

a bit different than in Estuary skin

Code:

<control type="button" id="4">
             <left>880</left>
             <width>auto</width>
             <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
             <label>IPTV Record</label>
             <onclick>RunScript(plugin.video.iptv.recorder,$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName],$INFO[ListItem.Title],$INFO[ListItem.Date],$INFO[ListItem.Duration],$INFO[ListItem.Plot])</onclick>
             <visable>System.hasAddon(plugin.video.iptv.recorder)</visable>
      </control>

you have to go to the Program Information section
(2019-04-26, 18:04)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-04-26, 17:52)Radikaal Wrote: Hello.  Has anyone found a working ffmpeg for android shield (2017 version) with the latest kodi? I managed to get it work about a week ago with what i think was "armeabi-v7a" that was mentioned in this thread, since then i have upgraded my internal storage to a SSD, after that i have been keep getting "ffmpeg exe not found" everytime i try to record something. I factory resetted, nuked, tried downloading alot of ffmpegs (not sure if im doing this part right) by downloading, extracting and then point to fmpeg i just extracted (under Jobs and Rules in iptvrecorder settings). Everytime no matter that version of ffmpeg i point to i get the same error in the right upper corner when i try to record something, ffmpeg exe not found.

The ssd installation could have messed up the folder locations and ffmpeg permissions.

To make sure IPTV Recorder overwrites the old ffmpeg version, rename the new ffmpeg to something else like ffmpeg.new
Only if the filename location is different than before will it try to overwrite the old version.

If you have rooted your shield you could delete the old ffmpeg version directly.

thanks for the reply, it seems it was indeed the ssd messing it up. It started working after ejecting the ssd, reinstalling kodi on the "normal" storage then making the ssd internal again. Luckily Kodi stayed on the "old" internal with a few other apps after data migrate and then it worked first try with arm64-v8a. Is there btw any way to make the recordings to go anywhere other then a "hidden" kodi folder? (or make that folder unhidden) The recordings can still be opened within kodi but it would be nice to be able to have them directly to a plex media server for example which seem to not support hidden files.
(2019-04-27, 23:34)Radikaal Wrote:
(2019-04-26, 18:04)primaeval Wrote:

thanks for the reply, it seems it was indeed the ssd messing it up. It started working after ejecting the ssd, reinstalling kodi on the "normal" storage then making the ssd internal again. Luckily Kodi stayed on the "old" internal with a few other apps after data migrate and then it worked first try with arm64-v8a. Is there btw any way to make the recordings to go anywhere other then a "hidden" kodi folder? (or make that folder unhidden) The recordings can still be opened within kodi but it would be nice to be able to have them directly to a plex media server for example which seem to not support hidden files. 

You can set the Recordings folder to anywhere Kodi has permission to write to, even SMB network shares.
Press Back to go out of the default temp folder and into the Kodi file tree.
There is no .. when the dialog starts for some reason so it is confusing.
Hey guys. I've installed this add-on on libreelec, selected the modified skin, configured and all seems ok.
The problem is that libreelec uses it's own plugin for ffmpeg called ffmpeg-tool.
When I'm going to configure the path of ffmpeg exe, I think is .Kodi/plugins/ffmpeg-tools, but when I'm going to record a program, it just close up and then nothing. Not recording and not giving me any error.
Does someone have a solutions?!
Thanks a lot!
(2019-04-28, 22:07)Abba2 Wrote: Hey guys. I've installed this add-on on libreelec, selected the modified skin, configured and all seems ok.
The problem is that libreelec uses it's own plugin for ffmpeg called ffmpeg-tool.
When I'm going to configure the path of ffmpeg exe, I think is .Kodi/plugins/ffmpeg-tools, but when I'm going to record a program, it just close up and then nothing. Not recording and not giving me any error.
Thanks a lot!

ffmpeg on libreelec 9 ends up in
/storage/.kodi/addons/tools.ffmpeg-tools/bin/ffmpeg

Make sure you have hidden files enabled in the kodi settings.
(2019-04-28, 22:16)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 22:07)Abba2 Wrote: Hey guys. I've installed this add-on on libreelec, selected the modified skin, configured and all seems ok.
Thanks a lot!

Sis it but at the moment I click record, there nothing. No recording and no errors..
Thanks a lot!

As you can see the path is correct.
I did this video to let you see..

https://youtu.be/OxbsNmqvAqEImage
(2019-04-28, 23:02)Abba2 Wrote:
Thanks a lot!

I can't see what you're doing there as nothing happens.
Did you press the IPTV Recorder button?
If you did, there should at least be a notification saying there is an error.

Does it record from IPTV Recorder itself?
IPTV Recorder \ Channel Groups \ All Channels \ <channel> \ <program> \ Record Once
(2019-04-29, 08:56)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 23:02)Abba2 Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 22:16)primaeval Wrote: ffmpeg on libreelec 9 ends up in

I can't see what you're doing there as nothing happens.
Did you press the IPTV Recorder button?
If you did, there should at least be a notification saying there is an error.

Does it record from IPTV Recorder itself?
IPTV Recorder \ Channel Groups \ All Channels \ <channel> \ <program> \ Record Once
So, i tried as you sayd: when I chose the channel, just one click and nothing happens, if I click and hold then I can go to "set one time rule" and I can record from there. So, I don't know if it's a skin related problem, but I would love to chose the program to record from the EPG guide..
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4