Movie names not in English
I am so glad I found this thing, it has done wonders for me.  I have run into an issue though.  Some of my movie names are not the English names, especially Anime.  I cannot figure out how to get it to use the English name over say the Japanese name.
PC: Antec Fusion Remote BlackASUS PRIME B250M-A, Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake 3.9GHz, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4-2400, LibreELEC
AV: Denon AVR-X3500H, CERWIN-Vega LS12, CERWIN-Vega E76C, Infinity TSS-450, Infinity Referance 2000.1, LG55"
Any example? Which scraper settings and order do you use?
I have IMDB/Moviepilot/TMDB/Trakttv enabled.  Looking at that I just found a setting that tells me I can force English with IMDB.  I will try that real fast;  That did it.  In IMDB I told it to force USA title and that made Naruto go from the Japanese title to the USA title.  Now I need to re-scrape lol.  Been scraping for 2 days now.

Sorry for the rush to ask for help.  I guess I just need to look at every single little option.

A couple examples in case you want one:
  • Debiruman should be Devil Man
  • Kaze no tani no Naushika should be Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
There was a couple none Anime movies as well but I cannot find them not that the title was changed.  This helps me though Smile

Again thanks for the great work!
PC: Antec Fusion Remote BlackASUS PRIME B250M-A, Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake 3.9GHz, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4-2400, LibreELEC
AV: Denon AVR-X3500H, CERWIN-Vega LS12, CERWIN-Vega E76C, Infinity TSS-450, Infinity Referance 2000.1, LG55"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie names not in English0