• 18(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-09-21, 13:41)MrPatate Wrote: When i go on parameter the only action i can get with enter key is file explorer, profils, system info and events but i can't access to the addon parameters, the infertace parameter like region, language, i can't access to al other parameters than this 4 i list just below......
What i miss in this skin ?!
wich OS are you using?

everything fine here, if i understand you right. (
https://streamable.com/aui2a )
maybe abdroid boxes could be buggy (to me it doesnt save any data in the 'android/data/org.xbmc.kodi´ folder (espeacially leia) if i quit kod the unusual way.
So  always force close via shutdown/exit button of kodi itself).

So a little workaraound is to place the files manually. Copy the whole ! unpacked ! skin

- skin.titan.mod.beta.leia , or skin.titan.krypton.mod , (look up for the zips inside package folder of kodi  [..see path below, just  with .../Kodi/addons/packages ])
Quote:Operating                                                  path                                                                                             
Android                                                              Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/
iOS                                                                    /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/addons/
Linux                                                                 ~/.kodi/addons/
Mac                                                                   /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/
LibreELEC/OpenELEC                                           /storage/.kodi/addons/
Windows                                                           /Users/*your accountname*/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
I using krypton kodi on android tv and that's right for the first run the parameter menu was very hard to discover, must try many contextuel menu to find How to recorder sub menu but after this All is right for now.
Thanks to your help.
made a kodi build everything runs good but when i play a trailer on my fire tv box on kodi i get skin helper service widgets error  after i play the trailer   https://ibb.co/ehwcMe
(2018-09-21, 20:12)manny729 Wrote: made a kodi build everything runs good but when i play a trailer on my fire tv box on kodi i get skin helper service widgets error  after i play the trailer   https://ibb.co/ehwcMe
 I didnt any modifications related to the skinhelper.widget addon.

But pls provide a log and will see what i can do.
Here’s my log https://paste.kodi.tv/goziheriye
(2018-09-23, 06:46)manny729 Wrote: Here’s my log https://paste.kodi.tv/goziheriye

Ok. Thanks. Did you watch any movies before watch the trailers?

It looks sh widgets try to add movies to the "similiar movies" widget after trailer playback , but fails in cause of an empty path wich result in the error message.

Try to watch a movie, so that the widget could be filled ( it'll will set an path and create cache file)

Pls say if that help or if i should look deeper.
Love this skin, my favourite now, thanks to all involved, one problem is on the music playing screen, there is an X to the lower right,
can't figure out where its coming from, any help would be appreciated.

(2018-09-24, 06:15)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, my favourite now, thanks to all involved, one problem is on the music playing screen, there is an X to the lower right,
can't figure out where its coming from, any help would be appreciated.

Oops. I forget to test on touch mode.

its just visible if you have "touch support" enabled .
look at general skinsettings.
Peace,

I am having a problem with views.  Titan automatically reverts back to list view on its own. It happens several times now when scrolling or entering a section. I will set it to say netflix and later it will return to list.  Has someone had this issue or know a fix?
(2018-09-24, 18:15)teedo42 Wrote: Peace,

I am having a problem with views.  Titan automatically reverts back to list view on its own. It happens several times now when scrolling or entering a section. I will set it to say netflix and later it will return to list.  Has someone had this issue or know a fix?

I didnt have this issue, but will investigate it.
I also noticed an overlay if listview(50) when a video is playing .maybe it has also to do with what you repprted.
How do I remove the beta tag if I don't want to see it?
(2018-09-25, 18:20)MrGenius1 Wrote: How do I remove the beta tag if I don't want to see it?
 Open addon.xml  and remove (BETA) out of the name tag and reload skin or restart kodi is the easiest way.
(2018-09-25, 18:22)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-09-25, 18:20)MrGenius1 Wrote: How do I remove the beta tag if I don't want to see it?
 Open addon.xml  and remove (BETA) out of the name tag and reload skin or restart kodi is the easiest way. 
THANK YOU!!!!
Hi First thanks to all the developers of this mod, I have been using Marcel Titan skin for ages, as there is no further development from Marcel for kodi 18 as yet, hence, I resulted to using this mod which i found  fantastic. However, I have one major concern, mainly on the: 
Skin settings >Homescreen layout>Horizontal Homescreen layout and titan tiles (1 row of large tiles) seems not be working, each time that I changed to either of the options, the screen will go black for a while then return to Netflix style.

here is the link to kodi log, hope it help to find and resolve the issue.
zixaloqabe (paste)

Thanks
I know it's been mentioned before in this forum, but I really miss Videolyrics PLUS, is there any way it can be used in Titan?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15