• 37(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-12-06, 17:02)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-12-06, 06:14)djhifi Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 15:11)cscott1 Wrote: Yes Titan and its Mods all refresh the widgets after playing an item works perfect with Kodi 18 and Android TV as an added bonus you can create your own channels for the Oreo version simply by making a smartplaylist in Kodi 18. I made a continue watching channel similar to Netflix by creating a playlist of all my In progress tv shows. 
Nice! But regarding the "continue watching" my leanback launcher already shows that custom channel originating from KODI. I never quite understood if those channels are KODI related or skin related. So you're saying that whatever the skin you use, if you create a smart playlist it displays on the leanback launcher as a "check" option?

Im using Bello 6 modded for Leia but it seems to work a little fishy with all these. The added bónus is that it has built-in widgets. But I also use Emby for KODI (and it also populates the custom channels with some options), like "Emby Movies" but "Movies" is the same library, and it's also there in the leanback launcher, makes little sense Big Grin

The thing is, regarding playlists, Emby for KODI already has in progress stuff tied with my user accounts from my Emby. So I should have access to those in the leanback launcher but I do not. Might give this skin a try     

Yes when creating smart playlist in the Homescreen settings every smart playlist you create becomes a channel that you tick to enable.

The only skins that I am for sure the playlists pointing to your library works are Titan and Estuary those are the only two I use. As far as Emby I am not familiar with it and I don't know if you can set up the playlists to pull from it. I use a banned add-on with library integration for my library and it works it would just take a lil experimentation maybe use a Kodi 18 fork to try it out without messing up your current setup.     
You're very informed thanks! I was talking about Bello because, for instance, that skin has "IMDB TOP 250" built-in playlist to choose from among several others but they don't show on my Custom Channel in Leanback Launcher. I thought those were also Smart Playlists so either they are but the skin is not optimized (It's a MOD afterall, version 7 is coming) or they are not smart playlists.

I also have "nodes" which come from Emby for KODI plugin that have "watching" both for movies and shows, I might give titan a try and see how it integrates with all this. Already asked over at Emby for KODI plugin forums about this. Thanks for being helpful man

EDIT: How can I add "recently added" tv shows and movies to leanback launcher? Only via smart playlist? if so, which are the settings? Because so far I can only see Movies and TV Shows on leanback launcher, and even if I sort them by "date added" in KODI, leanback launcher doesn't change. Still shows alphabetical

PS: Do you have "Play Next" working with KODI content? Mine is not populating. Probably skin related?
I only seem to have it working for movie sets
(2018-12-06, 20:05)djhifi Wrote:
(2018-12-06, 17:02)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-12-06, 06:14)djhifi Wrote: Nice! But regarding the "continue watching" my leanback launcher already shows that custom channel originating from KODI. I never quite understood if those channels are KODI related or skin related. So you're saying that whatever the skin you use, if you create a smart playlist it displays on the leanback launcher as a "check" option?

Im using Bello 6 modded for Leia but it seems to work a little fishy with all these. The added bónus is that it has built-in widgets. But I also use Emby for KODI (and it also populates the custom channels with some options), like "Emby Movies" but "Movies" is the same library, and it's also there in the leanback launcher, makes little sense Big Grin

The thing is, regarding playlists, Emby for KODI already has in progress stuff tied with my user accounts from my Emby. So I should have access to those in the leanback launcher but I do not. Might give this skin a try     

Yes when creating smart playlist in the Homescreen settings every smart playlist you create becomes a channel that you tick to enable.

The only skins that I am for sure the playlists pointing to your library works are Titan and Estuary those are the only two I use. As far as Emby I am not familiar with it and I don't know if you can set up the playlists to pull from it. I use a banned add-on with library integration for my library and it works it would just take a lil experimentation maybe use a Kodi 18 fork to try it out without messing up your current setup.     
You're very informed thanks! I was talking about Bello because, for instance, that skin has "IMDB TOP 250" built-in playlist to choose from among several others but they don't show on my Custom Channel in Leanback Launcher. I thought those were also Smart Playlists so either they are but the skin is not optimized (It's a MOD afterall, version 7 is coming) or they are not smart playlists.

I also have "nodes" which come from Emby for KODI plugin that have "watching" both for movies and shows, I might give titan a try and see how it integrates with all this. Already asked over at Emby for KODI plugin forums about this. Thanks for being helpful man

EDIT: How can I add "recently added" tv shows and movies to leanback launcher? Only via smart playlist? if so, which are the settings? Because so far I can only see Movies and TV Shows on leanback launcher, and even if I sort them by "date added" in KODI, leanback launcher doesn't change. Still shows alphabetical

PS: Do you have "Play Next" working with KODI content? Mine is not populating. Probably skin related?

I couldn't figure out the play next episode smart playlist I tried to no avail. Closest I could come was the in progress TV shows if you watch all episodes or mark them watched and have select first unmatched TV show season/ episode set to always in the video settings then when the next episode airs it will appear in the leanback channel widget. Here is how I set that up.

Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-12-04, 01:57)E net Wrote: Hi Great Mod

Just wandering if the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes etc are stored locally on the machine. It looks like they are downloaded every so often which slows everything thing down.

Also I am using the Netflix layout for my films. Do you have an option for Atmos and maybe even HDR like in actual Netflix?

Finally on the Netflix menu (or all menus) it would be great if you could put an option to remove the menu or film details leaving just the fan art. I know you have a fan art option that only works with collections. When you are in Netflix menu mode and select a single movie then you are not allowed to change the layout. But when you are in a collection you can.

Thanks
 Special Ratikng (wich used to show in Library/Home) are stored locally (simple.cache), the refresh rate is 30 days.

No Atmos, flags, and i'm not to plan to integrate if last bugs are fixed.

I got problem to understand the 3rd request, you like to have option to disable the Plot? or and Details in generell?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@djhifi and @cscott1

didnt have experience with Leanback Launcher, but maybe its skin related due to some other playlist bugs.

I need further look of that. But will not happen very soon.
I put update for Leia , you need lates nightly now (due to GUI bump to "5.14.0" )

Changelog
Quote:  ADDON SUPPORT
                - add support for script.tvmelodies addon
(play movie/tvshow themes)

SCREEN CALIBRATION
                - wasnt working, fixed trough missing xml

CURRENTY PLAYING BAR
                - no info if trailer is playing, info if theme is playing
                - fixed some issues for PVR Video Preview
                - adjust for Netflix views

DIALOG CONFIRM :
                - fixed, no focus on cancel/ok if its the only available option

DIALOG VIDEO INFO
                - use multiline for titles, reduced width due to overlay issues with revenue. etc

FANART VIEW 507 - https://streamable.com/cjau0
                - add/change layout if "show Info" enebled
                - add some more view options (frames, info right)
                - add play trailer method to on up, stop on down, go fullscreen if trailer is playing on up
                - add / Import ->  bello showcase overlay (by @nessus  ->  https://streamable.com/wfxdq

PANEL VIEW 52 - https://streamable.com/crna1
                - add layout for thumbs/fanart instead special info
                - add toggle option for booth (Info & thumbs) to show info on bottom
                - add auto play trailer, and the new trailer check method

SKINSEETING
                - related to views (Netflix,525,523) - play locally stored trailers for tv shows, need to have "[TVSHOWTILTE=Foldername]-tvshowtrailer.mp4" in main directory of tvshow
                - added addon support for "TV Melodys" (plays theme.** audia files in library for movies and TV shows), - if playing its hiding the currently playing bar
                - dont show "use gradient color effect" if using netflix OSD

LOCALLY STORED TRAILERS AND FALLBACK

- The skin can check if local trailers exists on specific views (all with a preview window) but actual just playback with "on up" in  Netflix Views(525,523)

[trailers need to be in ".mp4" format and named "(foldername)-trailer]

example -> [*path*/(tvshow/movietitle=FOLDERNAME)/FOLDERNAME-trailer.mp4]

example for Shows >        \*whatever*\Bates Motel\Bates Motel-trailer.mp4
                                                \*whatever*\House of Cards (US)\House of Cards (US)-trailer.mp4

+
                        example for Movies >    \*whatever*\12 Years a Slave (2013)\12 Years a Slave (2013)-trailer.mp4
                                                \*whatever*\16 Uhr 50 ab Paddington (1961)\16 Uhr 50 ab Paddington (1961)-trailer.mp4

NETFLIX WIDE - View(526)
                - edjust labels Season and episodes seperate , to have no issues with custom names (had shifted labels before)

KODI LEIA CHANGE
                - kodi no longer supports digital sound processing addons. these two dialogs were removed:
                - AudioDSPManager (DialogAudioDSPManager.xml) ;  OSDAudioDSPSettings
                - DialogMasterModeFreeSurround.xml , DialogParametricEQ.xml , DialogSpeakerDistance.xml, DialogSpeakerGain.xml
                - this defaulticon is removed media/DefaultAddonAudioDSP.png

VIDEOINFO AND SKINSETTING
                -  removed autoplay trailer option for videoinfo screen (temporally?) - beacuse playing in loop if not stop by keybord with "x"

OSD
                - make it slim again, if "Show Info on OSD" is toggled off (skinsetting /OSD Button to toggle) (SLIM)
                - conditional [CR], default OSD, no ionfo, fixed high width title overlays (DEFAULT)
                - fixed visible slider on OSD settings (ALL)
                - OSD Netflix : dim video when info /plot showing
                - OSD Netflix : reduce size of ClearLogo and Titles by 50%
                - OSD :  adjust clear art positions

BINGIE HOME
                - Home (Netflix2/Bingie) moved ratings 12 pixels up
                - removed big menu layout
                - improved focus spotlight on up, from 1st widget row
                - fix stuck in button 53 (e.g. yt scraped trailer dleted/n/a) - click down to focus widgets again
                - click left to focus custom shutdown (main has focus) - keept also onback/return
                - click left to focus main (custom shutdown has focus) - keept also onback/return
                - use custom shutdown menu
                - user can choose items via shortcut settings
                  (configure shortcuts -> customize powermenu)
                - user can hide custom shutdown via skinsetting (Homescreen Layout -> Homescreen Options)
                - removed uppercase from title , since uppercase tags inside the var is fine
                -  add condition for circular nav (@cscott1)
                    - on down from last main menu item the custom sd get focus...
                    - on up from first custom sd item the last main menu item get focus...
                        ... if using circular navigation is enebled
Nice!!!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-12-07, 19:23)mardukL Wrote:

Just wandering if the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes etc are stored locally on the machine. It looks like they are downloaded every so often which slows everything thing down.

Also I am using the Netflix layout for my films. Do you have an option for Atmos and maybe even HDR like in actual Netflix?

Finally on the Netflix menu (or all menus) it would be great if you could put an option to remove the menu or film details leaving just the fan art. I know you have a fan art option that only works with collections. When you are in Netflix menu mode and select a single movie then you are not allowed to change the layout. But when you are in a collection you can.

Thanks
 Special Ratikng (wich used to show in Library/Home) are stored locally (simple.cache), the refresh rate is 30 days.

I got problem to understand the 3rd request, you like to have option to disable the Plot? or and Details in generell? 
 if the ratings are stored locally then why it always takes 6 seconds for them to show up?

Thanks

Hi 

If this is the case then why do they take so long to show up. To me it looks like it is downloading them from the Internet each time.
(2018-12-07, 19:30)mardukL Wrote: I put update for Leia , you need lates nightly now (due to GUI bump to "5.14.0" )

Changelog
Quote:  ADDON SUPPORT
                - add support for script.tvmelodies addon
(play movie/tvshow themes)

SCREEN CALIBRATION
                - wasnt working, fixed trough missing xml

CURRENTY PLAYING BAR
                - no info if trailer is playing, info if theme is playing
                - fixed some issues for PVR Video Preview
                - adjust for Netflix views

DIALOG CONFIRM :
                - fixed, no focus on cancel/ok if its the only available option

DIALOG VIDEO INFO
                - use multiline for titles, reduced width due to overlay issues with revenue. etc

FANART VIEW 507 - https://streamable.com/cjau0
                - add/change layout if "show Info" enebled
                - add some more view options (frames, info right)
                - add play trailer method to on up, stop on down, go fullscreen if trailer is playing on up
                - add / Import ->  bello showcase overlay (by @nessus  ->  https://streamable.com/wfxdq

PANEL VIEW 52 - https://streamable.com/crna1
                - add layout for thumbs/fanart instead special info
                - add toggle option for booth (Info & thumbs) to show info on bottom
                - add auto play trailer, and the new trailer check method

SKINSEETING
                - related to views (Netflix,525,523) - play locally stored trailers for tv shows, need to have "[TVSHOWTILTE=Foldername]-tvshowtrailer.mp4" in main directory of tvshow
                - added addon support for "TV Melodys" (plays theme.** audia files in library for movies and TV shows), - if playing its hiding the currently playing bar
                - dont show "use gradient color effect" if using netflix OSD

LOCALLY STORED TRAILERS AND FALLBACK

- The skin can check if local trailers exists on specific views (all with a preview window) but actual just playback with "on up" in  Netflix Views(525,523)

[trailers need to be in ".mp4" format and named "(foldername)-trailer]

example -> [*path*/(tvshow/movietitle=FOLDERNAME)/FOLDERNAME-trailer.mp4]

example for Shows >        \*whatever*\Bates Motel\Bates Motel-trailer.mp4
                                                \*whatever*\House of Cards (US)\House of Cards (US)-trailer.mp4

+
                        example for Movies >    \*whatever*\12 Years a Slave (2013)\12 Years a Slave (2013)-trailer.mp4
                                                \*whatever*\16 Uhr 50 ab Paddington (1961)\16 Uhr 50 ab Paddington (1961)-trailer.mp4

NETFLIX WIDE - View(526)
                - edjust labels Season and episodes seperate , to have no issues with custom names (had shifted labels before)

KODI LEIA CHANGE
                - kodi no longer supports digital sound processing addons. these two dialogs were removed:
                - AudioDSPManager (DialogAudioDSPManager.xml) ;  OSDAudioDSPSettings
                - DialogMasterModeFreeSurround.xml , DialogParametricEQ.xml , DialogSpeakerDistance.xml, DialogSpeakerGain.xml
                - this defaulticon is removed media/DefaultAddonAudioDSP.png

VIDEOINFO AND SKINSETTING
                -  removed autoplay trailer option for videoinfo screen (temporally?) - beacuse playing in loop if not stop by keybord with "x"

OSD
                - make it slim again, if "Show Info on OSD" is toggled off (skinsetting /OSD Button to toggle) (SLIM)
                - conditional [CR], default OSD, no ionfo, fixed high width title overlays (DEFAULT)
                - fixed visible slider on OSD settings (ALL)
                - OSD Netflix : dim video when info /plot showing
                - OSD Netflix : reduce size of ClearLogo and Titles by 50%
                - OSD :  adjust clear art positions

BINGIE HOME
                - Home (Netflix2/Bingie) moved ratings 12 pixels up
                - removed big menu layout
                - improved focus spotlight on up, from 1st widget row
                - fix stuck in button 53 (e.g. yt scraped trailer dleted/n/a) - click down to focus widgets again
                - click left to focus custom shutdown (main has focus) - keept also onback/return
                - click left to focus main (custom shutdown has focus) - keept also onback/return
                - use custom shutdown menu
                - user can choose items via shortcut settings
                  (configure shortcuts -> customize powermenu)
                - user can hide custom shutdown via skinsetting (Homescreen Layout -> Homescreen Options)
                - removed uppercase from title , since uppercase tags inside the var is fine
                -  add condition for circular nav (@cscott1)
                    - on down from last main menu item the custom sd get focus...
                    - on up from first custom sd item the last main menu item get focus...
                        ... if using circular navigation is enebled
Great. Thanks! Smile

Thanks

That would be nice since my AeonMQ6 mod does that but I think it would be easier to allow Fanart view to be used even on films NOT inside a set.

One problem is that I use Netflix view for movies. When I select a movie and go to the video information page I can change that page to Fanart view. But then once I am in FanArt view (from Netflix view) I am not able to change it to anything else because the I can't get back to the option menu. 

Also where do movie sets get their picture from to rotate the images?

Great skin, can't wait to try the update. Thanks again.
(2018-11-19, 22:31)RonnieBoy82 Wrote: Had to reinstall kodi and know when I try to reinstall the skin I get a version error for the cherrypy module.  Any help appreciated.  There was an update for version check in kodi after I reinstalled as well.

Edit: Fixed it.  Sorry just forgot to install marcelveldt repo.  My mistake.  Love the skin by the way
 Thanks for this information. I had the same issue and I did not know that I had to install the other repo as well. I might have just had it on there previously when dealing with this skin. 

Thanks again Smile
Hi,
I want edit Font and Layout of Thumbnails. Please tell Me Where .xml file to Edit

Thank You.

(2018-12-08, 08:09)kunjoke Wrote: Hi,
I want edit Font and Layout of Thumbnails. Please tell Me Where .xml file to Edit

Thank You.

I cannot debug atm.
I think it includes_views_layout_landscape.xml
In the main folder of the skin.
(2018-12-08, 00:49)E net Wrote:
(2018-11-19, 22:31)RonnieBoy82 Wrote: Had to reinstall kodi and know when I try to reinstall the skin I get a version error for the cherrypy module.  Any help appreciated.  There was an update for version check in kodi after I reinstalled as well.

Edit: Fixed it.  Sorry just forgot to install marcelveldt repo.  My mistake.  Love the skin by the way
 Thanks for this information. I had the same issue and I did not know that I had to install the other repo as well. I might have just had it on there previously when dealing with this skin. 

Thanks again Smile

I update install insructions on 1st page.sorry for the trouble.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15