• 63(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-03-07, 03:30)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 07:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: ....Image
HI, can you or other PVR user report back if Time/Duration Labels and Progressbar is fixed now ?
Did all editings "blind" as i could not test.
Heres are the changes, from/for  git hub(version)
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....aa9b5f9be5

Also Radio could be interesting, espeacially for slim OSD.  
Tested and finally everything is in it's right place; I found only a minor glitch:
- when "use slim osd panel" and "use default OSD" options are enabled, the "remaining time" info at far right of time bar is missing, whereas it is correctly showed when both previous options are disabled (or when plaiyng anything else than PVR).

Actually it's something I really don't care much, just noticed it and wanted to point out; right now you guys fixed one of the most annoying issues for me, your work is much much appreciated, thx!

Thank you guys for all your work!
@Fuchs2468 
Updated "GitHub Version" for PVR (fixed missing PVR Music, add PVR.EpgEventIcon as thumb fallback, before show "unwanted but keept" channel logo)

@FlashOne 
I forgot abou the "diffused" Dialog Colors
- Titan default use - GeneralPanelsColor (1 time for background /overahng "frame" and 1 time for  inner background , 2 images over each other)

- Mod use :  "new" DialogFrameColor for background /overahng "frame" and SideBladePanelColor for  inner background , 2 images which can have different color over each other

I did this because i want less % diffuse be usable for the panels (which can result in unwanted strong % diffuse opacity for dialogs,etc)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-03-07, 12:09)mardukL Wrote: @Fuchs2468 
Updated "GitHub Version" for PVR (fixed missing PVR Music, add PVR.EpgEventIcon as thumb fallback, before show "unwanted but keept" channel logo)

@FlashOne 
- Titan default use - GeneralPanelsColor (1 time for background /overahng "frame" and 1 time for  inner background , 2 images over each other)

- Mod use :  "new" DialogFrameColor for background /overahng "frame" and SideBladePanelColor for  inner background ,2 images which can have different color over each other

I did this because i want less % diffuse be usable for the panels (which can result in unwanted strong % diffuse opacity for dialogs,etc)
Forgot to mention it in my previous post: it works perfectly! I easily found the new option and set it my custom color, looks very good!

About PVR, thumb/channel icon fallback works fine but, imho, it's not useful like older behavior to show channel logo. I'll try to explain better: when switching through channels, I found easier to find something I'm looking for if I came across a well known logo. An epg thumb isn't often so quick to understand at a glance. But it's just my 2 cents.
Also noticed another issue:
- up/down arrows in OSD controls not working.
(2019-03-07, 13:05)FlashOne Wrote:

@FlashOne 

- Mod use :  "new" DialogFrameColor for background /overahng "frame" and SideBladePanelColor for  inner background ,2 images which can have different color over each other

Forgot to mention it in my previous post: it works perfectly! I easily found the new option and set it my custom color, looks very good!

About PVR, thumb/channel icon fallback works fine but, imho, it's not useful like older behavior to show channel logo. I'll try to explain better: when switching through channels, I found easier to find something I'm looking for if I came across a well known logo. An epg thumb isn't often so quick to understand at a glance. But it's just my 2 cents.
Thanks for feedback,

need check the "channel upp/down" buttons,
it works on my win10 and android but not on my win7.I remember a linux user reported they also worked for him, need take deeper look.

To the Channel logo thing, are you refer to osd or views ? (I ACTUAL  didnt Check, if its in use somewhere else than OSD Info Bar , need also check it again)
(2019-03-07, 13:49)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 13:05)FlashOne Wrote:

@FlashOne 

To the Channel logo thing, are you refer to osd or views ? (I ACTUAL  didnt Check, if its in use somewhere else than OSD Info Bar , need also check it again)  
I'm referring to OSD, here's an example of what I'm talking about: while it's not an issue in guide or channel list view, epg thumbs don't look as good as channel logos do when OSD pop up.
(2019-03-07, 14:13)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 13:49)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 13:05)FlashOne Wrote: Forgot to mention it in my previous post: it works perfectly! I easily found the new option and set it my custom color, looks very good!

I'm referring to OSD, here's an example of what I'm talking about: while it's not an issue in guide or channel list view, epg thumbs don't look as good as channel logos do when OSD pop up. 
 Thanks, got you.

What about a Landscape PVR Event Icon with Channel logo Overlay (just osd Panel)

Heres is photoedit, from what i'am thinking.

or vise versa
big channel and little pvr event icon
(2019-03-07, 14:35)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 14:13)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 13:49)mardukL Wrote: To the Channel logo thing, are you refer to osd or views ? (I ACTUAL  didnt Check, if its in use somewhere else than OSD Info Bar , need also check it again)   
 Thanks, got you.

What about a Landscape PVR Event Icon with Channel logo Overlay (just osd Panel)

Heres is photoedit, from what i'am thinking.

or vise versa
big channel and little pvr event icon   
That's a nice idea! I would go with big channel logo/small epg thumb when "no info" and small channel logo/big epg thumb when "info" are displayed but actually it make sense in both ways.

EDIT: forgot to mention another little glitch when using alternative OSD style: genre info is shifted to far right and it's not centered like in default OSD style
Love this Skin. Only one perplexing problem. In "netflix wide (View526)" my viwed videos are not hidden like in the other Views. I plays fine and shows the "viewed marks" but cannot be hidden. Is this normal?
Thanks
(2019-03-07, 18:41)insync44 Wrote: Love this Skin. Only one perplexing problem. In "netflix wide (View526)" my viwed videos are not hidden like in the other Views. I plays fine and shows the "viewed marks" but cannot be hidden. Is this normal?
Thanks
No issues here. Watched items are correctly hidden in both tv shows and movies hubs using netflix view; have you selected hide already watched option in side panel menu?
Yes. Have done so. Can't figure out the problem. Maybe there is something else in the Settings I've overlooked.
Thanks
(2019-03-07, 03:30)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 07:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: ....Image
HI, can you or other PVR user report back if Time/Duration Labels and Progressbar is fixed now ?
Did all editings "blind" as i could not test.
Heres are the changes, from/for  git hub(version)
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....aa9b5f9be5

Also Radio could be interesting, espeacially for slim OSD. 
Thanks I did figure out the channel logo's, however for me the times are still wrong if that is what this was suppose to fix, I am not sure if it was or not.
(2019-03-07, 07:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL we are almost at the same time with the IncludesOSD.xml finished wanted to upload my just because I saw your new version have just tested "Default OSD Panel" and "Netflix OSD Panel" is all ok with the "Slim OSD Panel" is "Player.Time" and "Player.TimeRemaining" on the radio are not.
I upload my IncludesOSD.xml and IncludesVariables.xml where all time functions and all progress bars on all OSD's are working.
I hope this is helpful could believe I will be taken over just have a look.

InculdesOSD_IncludesVariables.zip
 Does yours get time from backend or read the actual time of the file?  This is where the issue is for me on my backend some of the recordings report the wrong time, this was never an issue in 17 because it read the time of the file, but 18 does not seem to do that.
Not sure if this has been reported, but I figured out the solution to a problem. About a month ago I updated to KODI 18, and for some reason none of my controllers would not work. I never suspected it was a skin problem, so I kept trying different things, and nothing worked. Every time I would go to setting/system/input/configure controller nothing would happen. Well today I figured I would try with a different skin, and it worked. I have been using Titan for a few years and never had any problems with using game controllers, but on this version it simply will not let me configure controllers. So if anybody is having this problem, just switch skins to configure your controllers, then switch back to Titan.
(2019-03-08, 04:26)Porkie Wrote: Not sure if this has been reported, but I figured out the solution to a problem. About a month ago I updated to KODI 18, and for some reason none of my controllers would not work. I never suspected it was a skin problem, so I kept trying different things, and nothing worked. Every time I would go to setting/system/input/configure controller nothing would happen. Well today I figured I would try with a different skin, and it worked. I have been using Titan for a few years and never had any problems with using game controllers, but on this version it simply will not let me configure controllers. So if anybody is having this problem, just switch skins to configure your controllers, then switch back to Titan.
Thanks for reporting.will check that.
(2019-03-08, 02:11)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 07:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL we are almost at the same time with the IncludesOSD.xml finished wanted to upload my just because I saw your new version have just tested "Default OSD Panel" and "Netflix OSD Panel" is all ok with the "Slim OSD Panel" is "Player.Time" and "Player.TimeRemaining" on the radio are not.
I upload my IncludesOSD.xml and IncludesVariables.xml where all time functions and all progress bars on all OSD's are working.
I hope this is helpful could believe I will be taken over just have a look.

InculdesOSD_IncludesVariables.zip
 Does yours get time from backend or read the actual time of the file?  This is where the issue is for me on my backend some of the recordings report the wrong time, this was never an issue in 17 because it read the time of the file, but 18 does not seem to do that. 
I trief to fix "actual" just the osd playtime labels.
But it's still unfished.I havent much time ,so i update git hub version in brackets till next proper version update.
 When you say "wrong playtime for recordings" are you refer to osd or whem in view with content "my recordings" ?
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15