• 65(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-03-14, 11:17)captainfearless Wrote: Beautifully enchanced skin.

Simple question hopefully!, how do i disable the options tab at the top of fanart  view?
 You need/can to disable it in
settings -> skinsettings -> media library views -> toggle on "disable sideblade menu indicator"
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-03-11, 14:17)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-11, 05:59)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 13:29)mardukL Wrote: I exclude/delete them a few versions back and decide to use the progress bar unstead for that view

if a item is watched there will be a full progress bar (like netflix does on watched episodes) on bottom

but i can bring the titan default back (in addition )  
 My main issue was with seasons. Episodes the progress bar is fine (I must admit, I didn't notice it, but didn't look long before changing back), but seasons I'd like to easily see which I've watched. 
ok that need a compromise
- an easy thing is to add add an "tick-mark" beside a watched season (as default icon will not fit the view style) which will be best solution
- for in progress i can add a label for unwatched episodes , but i also tested this a while back and found ot pretty uggly and therefore romeved that , but i think about an otption e.g.

season   1                                    9 episodes 
season   2          9 episodes (2 unwatched)

but i think a "tick-mark" indicator is enough , otherwise the "episode labels" will result in bad alignment
(if not visible you'll know that there are episodes unseen)

new tick mark as "watched" indicator replacement in 526
Good day, I have a question about the movie and TV hubs. I don't normally use widgets but thought I'd give these a try. If it matters, I'm using Leia 18.1 on a Shield.

Before I continue with the hubs, how editable are they? There are some things I'd like to change if it's possible. I've been through so many skin settings and I can't find much for the hubs themselves.

After widgets in the hubs are set, is it possible to skip the cursor landing on the title of the widget and go straight to the content? For example say I have three widgets set up in my movies hub, it takes 6 clicks to get to the content in the last widget. Is there an "edit mode" maybe that I can't see? 

Also, is it possible to edit the side menu on the hubs? There are items in there I'd never use.

Last, is it possible to change the colour scheme for the hubs? I have edited the colours in the skin elsewhere and it's a dark theme, but the hubs are bright white. It's rather blinding, especially at night.

Thanks!
Since I am a fan of the Titan skin and also involved in the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon, I have been adding some AEL/Games support in this skin.
For now I have extended the Netflix view to support AEL properties/assets for games. In the case that you are viewing games content the up button will open up the game trailer and a showcase of all available game/rom assets instead of the cast with movie content. Still some details left to do, but the base is there.

@mardukL any interest in merging this back in the skin? Because then I'll make the pullrequest.

Example screenshot list: https://imgur.com/a/A9Fb3B8
Example screenshot assets showcase: https://imgur.com/a/r9yp1qS
(2019-03-14, 17:51)chrisism Wrote: Since I am a fan of the Titan skin and also involved in the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon, I have been adding some AEL/Games support in this skin.
For now I have extended the Netflix view to support AEL properties/assets for games. In the case that you are viewing games content the up button will open up the game trailer and a showcase of all available game/rom assets instead of the cast with movie content. Still some details left to do, but the base is there.

@mardukL any interest in merging this back in the skin? Because then I'll make the pullrequest.

Example screenshot list: https://imgur.com/a/A9Fb3B8
Example screenshot assets showcase: https://imgur.com/a/r9yp1qS
looks nice.
if you can pr it'll be great.
still didnt found time for good game support yet.
(2019-03-14, 17:34)rox56 Wrote: Good day, I have a question about the movie and TV hubs. I don't normally use widgets but thought I'd give these a try. If it matters, I'm using Leia 18.1 on a Shield.

Before I continue with the hubs, how editable are they? There are some things I'd like to change if it's possible. I've been through so many skin settings and I can't find much for the hubs themselves.

After widgets in the hubs are set, is it possible to skip the cursor landing on the title of the widget and go straight to the content? For example say I have three widgets set up in my movies hub, it takes 6 clicks to get to the content in the last widget. Is there an "edit mode" maybe that I can't see? 

Also, is it possible to edit the side menu on the hubs? There are items in there I'd never use.

Last, is it possible to change the colour scheme for the hubs? I have edited the colours in the skin elsewhere and it's a dark theme, but the hubs are bright white. It's rather blinding, especially at night.

Thanks!

the hubs titles are not skipable atm, but i try to make it avail soon.

for colors, you need set your colors in netflix library view color ( at bottom in the custom color section)
(2019-03-14, 19:15)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 17:51)chrisism Wrote: ...
looks nice.
if you can pr it'll be great.
still didnt found time for good game support yet. 
Perfect. I'll finish stuff up, fix some last bugs and send the PR out soon.
Wish someone could advise. I just can't seem to get View 526 (Netflix wide ) & netflix andscape (View525) on my Mod Version in both Krypton & Leia. I just get the normal "Netflix and 3inOne".  I've re-installed many times to no avail. Maybe I'm using wrong version.
(2019-03-15, 18:48)insync44 Wrote: Wish someone could advise. I just can't seem to get View 526 (Netflix wide ) & netflix andscape (View525) on my Mod Version in both Krypton & Leia. I just get the normal "Netflix and 3inOne".  I've re-installed many times to no avail. Maybe I'm using wrong version.
sounds strange.
Netflix Landscape should be avail for all content (except pvr and music)
and netflix landscape is just for seasons.

did you try what happen if you use forced views?
Wonderful, cheers mate.
(2019-03-16, 01:09)captainfearless Wrote: Wonderful, cheers mate.
 Thanks.
(2019-03-13, 08:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 01:11)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 09:50)mardukL Wrote:  If krypton, yes, But on Leia i doubt it, unless someone updated it some time ago.

Because i need to check and add variables for all the times
due to that change
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2683795

e.g. for finish time
<variable name="PlayerFinishTime">
         <value condition="VideoPlayer.HasEpg + !String.IsEmpty(PVR.EpgEventFinishTime)">$INFO[PVR.EpgEventFinishTime]</value>
        <value condition="!VideoPlayer.HasEpg + !String.IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.FinishTime)">$INFO[VideoPlayer.FinishTime]</value>
    </variable>   
Times are right in both Krypton and Leia in the default skin, and also right in the original Titan skin in Krypton.   
 that is weird.
I just change the default duration/playtime  labels to variables in Leia version because of issue reporting about that they are not correct.

Krypton isn't affected in any way.

( if 
PVR.IsPlayingTV | VideoPlayer.HasEpg 
there is need to use new pvr.epg**** time labels )

those changes are on git hub version
How do I install git hub version?  Just download and install from zip or unzip and copy contents over current skin?

Thanks, UbuntuUser
(2019-03-16, 05:11)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 08:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 01:11)UbuntuUser Wrote: Times are right in both Krypton and Leia in the default skin, and also right in the original Titan skin in Krypton.   
 that is weird.
I just change the default duration/playtime  labels to variables in Leia version because of issue reporting about that they are not correct.

Krypton isn't affected in any way.

( if 
PVR.IsPlayingTV | VideoPlayer.HasEpg 
there is need to use new pvr.epg**** time labels )

those changes are on git hub version
How do I install git hub version?  Just download and install from zip or unzip and copy contents over current skin?

Thanks, UbuntuUser

Booth is possible ;-)
i prefer the copy/paste/overwrite variant.
Hello again,

I did not get any further with showing the same pictures on the main page, but I have another question for you.

I found this Thread here and wanted to ask if and how it is currently possible
to display the CPU temperature of the Raspberry?

Because I have found the Includes.xml but I think that has changed
too much since 2014 and therefore I have not found this line ....

xml:

<label>$VAR[Time]</label>

Greetings from Germany
About 2 weeks ago I installed Kodi v18, and I'm using the Estuary skin for now, while looking for a replacement for the Grid skin. Does Titan Mod allow addition of Trakt lists to the Kodi Library ?
For example Latest Releases (on disc, VOD, or for pre-order). I liked the list, and I would love to add that list to Movies (on the home page) as one of the video sources. And some of my private Trakt TV Show lists as video source to TV Shows. Latest Releases would allow me to spot potential purchases early.

EDIT: Forget this. I looked at what's in the video source folders. The *.strm files are per TV Show episode (in a folder named "TV Show ID#") plus one *.nfo file for TVDB. Movies have one *.strm file and an *.nfo file. So I would need a script to create these, from the resultset of a Trakt List API fetch. And in case of Latest Releases, the video source should be emptied first, or synced with Trakt. Not really something to add to a skin.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15