• 68(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-03-28, 11:51)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 15:43)Porkie Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 11:02)FlashOne Wrote: That's something really weird, never happened to me... Have you already tried with different controllers or to remap button commands from scratch?  
You already said its happened to you. Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers, and the configure menu will not popup to let you configure controllers, but the same exact thing happens within some addons when you click on certain things you wanna watch a menu will not popup to let you select a link. That is what tells me there is not a problem with controllers, its a problem with menu popups not being able to respond while using this skin.  
I wasn't understanding, I had the controller configuration issue but never had your exact problem, all my menu's entry from every add-on are working as expected. I'm now curious, could you please send me a PM with further details? I still have a feeling it's not something skin related... 
Not all popup menus are working correctly, and I can prove it. I just cannot name the addons on here. In some addons when you click on shows for example that you wanna watch, the popup menu that lets you select the link to watch, does not come up at all. Some menus have the same exact problem as the controller configuration, and clicking on some items has no reaction at all. The weird part is that if you add the same shows you clicked on that did not allow the popup link menu to popup to your favorites, the menu will popup. The problem is with menus not the controller. The controller xml only gets created after you configure the controller, but the menu does not popup to allow you to configure it. The same goes for some menus inside addons, you can clink on an item you wanna watch, but you cannot watch it because the link menu does not popup for you to select a link. If you message me I will tell you an addon where the menu popup menu does not work, and you can see for yourself
(2019-03-26, 16:09)Porkie Wrote: Just got an update for this skin. After the update I still have to switch skins to configure attached controllers. I can configure attached controllers on every skin except this one. Its really not a big deal, just letting you know it does not work for me. I discovered this problem when trying to use a controller in Kodi, but never could get it to work, then I decided to try configuring attached controllers using a different skin and it worked. Is anyone else having this problem? Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers and see what happens. For me nothing happens when using this skin.
Sorry, didnt checked that.
I will  add i next release, pushed now on git hub
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....c0062056c9
(add DialogGameControllers.xml for krypton and leia )

I am very busy with some other things, so a new update will not happen very soon.

Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-03-29, 12:46)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 16:09)Porkie Wrote: Just got an update for this skin. After the update I still have to switch skins to configure attached controllers. I can configure attached controllers on every skin except this one. Its really not a big deal, just letting you know it does not work for me. I discovered this problem when trying to use a controller in Kodi, but never could get it to work, then I decided to try configuring attached controllers using a different skin and it worked. Is anyone else having this problem? Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers and see what happens. For me nothing happens when using this skin.

I am very busy with some other things, so a new update will not happen very soon.

Oh, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Now my post here is not true anymore. Smile Seriously though, thanks for adding the missing file.
(2019-03-29, 13:38)Luke Cage Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 12:46)mardukL Wrote:

Oh, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Now my post here is not true anymore. Smile Seriously though, thanks for adding the missing file.

oh.yeahh.so many post in last days, did not read all at all.

even if it was reported some time ago i forget to check that issue before published last update.

PS: glad you're back , i will also check the issue you descrped with the "default widget layout"
(what i know without check files is that each or at least most home layouts have its def widget layout.
you dont need to change the defaults if you configure the "custom" widget layouts in shortcut section)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-03-29, 14:17)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 13:38)Luke Cage Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 12:46)mardukL Wrote: Sorry, didnt checked that.

oh.yeahh.so many post in last days, did not read all at all.

even if it was reported some time ago i forget to check that issue before published last update.

PS: glad you're back , i will also check the issue you descrped with the "default widget layout"
(what i know without check files is that each or at least most home layouts have its def widget layout.
you dont need to change the defaults if you configure the "custom" widget layouts in shortcut section)   

Yeah, I left because of the missing game controller file. Because it was missing from the Krypton version, and now also from the Leia version, I assumed that it was deliberate. I'm not one to argue what you will and will not support. Wink
Thanks for offering to look into the earlier issue. But let me try with a fresh start first. I'll start with a new ~/.kodi folder tomorrow after work. Maybe the issue goes away. It's probably some stupid configuration mistake that I made. No one else seem to have that issue. I'll let you know by tomorrow evening.
OK, this is probably on my side, but before I rummage the whole thing apart - has extra fanart stopped working for others too recently?
Can you add the ability to add an intro video from the Media folder inside of titan, right now I am adding it from the resourceimages folder inside the skin but it does not work so well?
(2019-03-29, 14:17)mardukL Wrote: .....

The widget layout issue is not an issue anymore. All I had to do was delete the skin's settings.xml file and start fresh. Must have been entirely my fault.

(2019-03-31, 14:10)Thugbear Wrote: OK, this is probably on my side, but before I rummage the whole thing apart - has extra fanart stopped working for others too recently?

1) It depends on what you mean by "stopped working". If you mean that the title, plot, etc in the spotlight doesn't rotate together with the displayed fanart (static plot,etc and rotating images of other shows), or that title, plot, etc, and fanart are not rotated at all (static; just one show all the time with correct plot and image) then yes. And no error or warning message added to the log. At least that's what's going wrong for me. See screenshots below.

ImageImageImage

2) And addon skin.helper.service (v1.1.24 from Marcel Veldt's Beta repo) is also buggy for me at the moment, because trailers refuse to autostart, and I see the following error in the log each time that I navigate to a different show (just two entries are shown for brevity). I checked at Marcel's Beta repo and the official Kodi repo, but couldn't find a similar error (with something else instead of action playtraileryoutube polohosava.kodi (paste).
But I noticed in the skin dependencies that for script.skin.helper.services, v1.0.0 is specifically mentioned. Maybe I should just downgrade.

3) Also, the formatting of the "Watch Now" button looks wrong to me. It doesn't look like a button to me, and I can't focus it. Not with a PC keyboard, not with a TV remote, and not with a mouse. Or maybe it should be that way. See the 3 screenshots of the home page above.

But I prefer to blame myself first. If anyone could chime in. Please do so.
@Luke Cage,
1) Its's not related to fanart rotation. It's kodi force refreshes the content with auto-trailers (not even skin-related and have been discussed in my thread a few times)
2) playtraileryoutube is a method that I wrote. so it won't be available on the skin helper from marcel's repo. also a lot of bugs with SH as been solved. So upgrade either from marduk's repo or mine.
3) It's not a button Big Grin
for tv shows in spotlight there's only 'more info' button available, for movies there's also a 'play' button.
(from 'more info' you can play the tvshow's episodes...)
(2019-03-31, 18:14)cartman.dos Wrote: @Luke Cage,
1) Its's not related to fanart rotation. It's kodi force refreshes the content with auto-trailers (not even skin-related and have been discussed in my thread a few times)
2) playtraileryoutube is a method that I wrote. so it won't be available on the skin helper from marcel's repo. also a lot of bugs with SH as been solved. So upgrade either from marduk's repo or mine.

Yeah I installed SH from Marcel Veldt's Beta repo. I just updated v1.1.24 by Marcel, to v1.1.25 from Marduk's repo. Now trailers do autoplay. And no more errors in the log. Thanks!
But of course the title, plot, etc, and background image in the Spotlight are still screwed up. It is what it is. And I'll see what I can do about that Watch Now button.
BTW, your avatar is hilarious. Here is a fitting little reward for your help : Don't get upset.
(2019-03-31, 19:17)Luke Cage Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 18:14)cartman.dos Wrote: @Luke Cage,

Yeah I installed SH from Marcel Veldt's Beta repo. I just updated v1.1.24 by Marcel, to v1.1.25 from Marduk's repo. Now trailers do autoplay. And no more errors in the log. Thanks!
But of course the title, plot, etc, and background image in the Spotlight are still screwed up. It is what it is. And I'll see what I can do about that Watch Now button.
BTW, your avatar is hilarious. Here is a fitting little reward for your help : Don't get upset. 
Sure, about the 'watch now' see my edited reply from before.
And without explaining again, why the spotlight is 'messed up', the temp solution is to change the spotlight content (i don't think it's available in titan mod yet) to something that does not tend to change on refresh. I'm sure marduk will take care of it later on.
and my response to ur cute story is...
(2019-03-31, 19:30)cartman.dos Wrote: Sure, about the 'watch now' see my edited reply from before.
And without explaining again, why the spotlight is 'messed up', the temp solution is to change the spotlight content (i don't think it's available in titan mod yet) to something that does not tend to change on refresh. I'm sure marduk will take care of it later on.
and my response to ur cute story is...
That "Watch Now" is pretty confusing. To me that is. I thought that it was meant to take me to the first unwatched episode. But it is meant to be displayed like that. Yeah I already changed the Spotlight content, otherwise I will get "reminded" all the time by the others. Smile Great response Rofl , +1 for you for that.  And thanks.
(2019-03-31, 17:42)Luke Cage Wrote: 2) And addon skin.helper.service (v1.1.24 from Marcel Veldt's Beta repo) is also buggy for me at the moment
A lot of the "Skin Helper" add-ons in the beta repo are very buggy.  In particular, they have dependencies that pull in other scripts that cause a lot of skins other than Titan (and the MOD) to stop working correctly.

Unfortunately, the current version of Titan MOD requires some of the changes to the scripts, so this means that having more than one skin installed that uses the "Skin Helper" add-ons is no longer possible until the beta versions get more testing from other skin maintainers.
(2019-03-31, 18:14)cartman.dos Wrote: also a lot of bugs with SH as been solved. So upgrade either from marduk's repo or mine.

I've added your repo. I'll see if it fixes the bugs with other skins.
Is there a way to add custom tags for the skin to detect whether the file is a DVD and such?
I have these tags on multiple files: DVD, DVD5 and DVD9 and I want them to be shown as DVDs but the skin doesn't detect them and only shows the usual info. Is there a way I can add those tags?
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15