• 70(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hi How doI get the game munu to show on MOD  Titan skin, the menu shows in kodi default and Confluence skins.

Thanks
(2019-04-01, 09:27)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 07:24)ferdinand Wrote: Is there a way to add custom tags for the skin to detect whether the file is a DVD and such?
I have these tags on multiple files: DVD, DVD5 and DVD9 and I want them to be shown as DVDs but the skin doesn't detect them and only shows the usual info. Is there a way I can add those tags?

You should be able to set smart playlist as widgets.

Just create an smart playlist with the kodi native editor
(videos -> playlists -> "new smart playlist" - which let you creat smart playlists ,which will be located in your userdata folder e.g. [ \userdata\playlists\video ]

Or do it manualy  -> https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
 (but you need define the type - eg <smartplaylist type="movies"> or <smartplaylist type="tvshows">)
e.g.
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>my DVDs</name>
    <rule field="tag" operator="contains">
        <value>DVD</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">random</order>
</smartplaylist>

Thanks but I think I haven't explained myself very well.
I want Kodi to detect the tags I put in the filenames and show their source media logo. I just realize that Kodi/Titan doesn't shows logos for ISO files, is there a way to edit this? I'm talking about these tags and logos:

I have some files with a DVD tag but are ISOS (the same with Blu-ray tags and ISOS) and Kodi/Titan doesn't show logos for ISOS, I can change that?
Also I want to add custom tags and link them to their respective media type logo, like a WEBRip tag to be linke with the Itunes logo.
(2019-04-15, 06:58)ferdinand Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 07:24)ferdinand Wrote: Is there a way to add custom tags for the skin to detect whether the file is a DVD and such?
I have these tags on multiple files: DVD, DVD5 and DVD9 and I want them to be shown as DVDs but the skin doesn't detect them and only shows the usual info. Is there a way I can add those tags?

(videos -> playlists -> "new smart playlist" - which let you creat smart playlists ,which will be located in your userdata folder e.g. [ \userdata\playlists\video ]

(but you need define the type - eg <smartplaylist type="movies"> or <smartplaylist type="tvshows">)
e.g.
xml:
    <name>my DVDs</name>
        <value>DVD</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

I want Kodi to detect the tags I put in the filenames and show their source media logo. I just realize that Kodi/Titan doesn't shows logos for ISO files, is there a way to edit this? I'm talking about these tags and logos:

I have some files with a DVD tag but are ISOS (the same with Blu-ray tags and ISOS) and Kodi/Titan doesn't show logos for ISOS, I can change that?
Also I want to add custom tags and link them to their respective media type logo, like a WEBRip tag to be linke with the Itunes logo. 
i need to take a look at the variable used for that and the possibility.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-04-18, 09:07)mardukL Wrote: i need to take a look at the variable used for that and the possibility. 

Thank you, I will wait for your reply.
(2019-04-13, 05:30)t123thomas Wrote: Hi How doI get the game munu to show on MOD  Titan skin, the menu shows in kodi default and Confluence skins.

Thanks

game support is not fully done.sorry.
I cant say when i start 'game support'.
sorry

The additions /pr from here is merged into latest leia on git hub.

e.g.
xml:
    <name>my DVDs</name>
        <value>DVD</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

I checked the variable today, looks fine to me.

If you have 'bluray' , 'blu-ray' , 'bdrip' or 'brrip' in your filename!, eg. - 'BATMAN_BDRIP.ISO' , 'batman(1968) - bdrip.mkv'  you'll should have the BLURAY-flag-icon

xml:
<value condition="[String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,brrip)]">bluray</value>

IF YOU MISS any of the descripided naming conventions, it uses DVD as a fallback icon if your file is an *.ISO format

If you have 'dvd' in filename!, or SOME_MOVIE.ISO , or  SOME_MOVIE.IFO , you'll will have the DVD-flag-icon

xml:
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dvd) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.FileExtension,iso) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.FileExtension,ifo)">dvd</value>
@mardukL You got the date wrong in the thread title.
(2019-04-24, 18:53)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL You got the date wrong in the thread title.

oh no...thanks :-)
(2019-04-24, 10:21)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 09:27)mardukL Wrote: You should be able to set smart playlist as widgets.

e.g.
xml:
    <name>my DVDs</name>
        <value>DVD</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

I checked the variable today, looks fine to me.

If you have 'bluray' , 'blu-ray' , 'bdrip' or 'brrip' in your filename!, eg. - 'BATMAN_BDRIP.ISO' , 'batman(1968) - bdrip.mkv'  you'll should have the BLURAY-flag-icon

xml:
<value condition="[String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,brrip)]">bluray</value>

IF YOU MISS any of the descripided naming conventions, it uses DVD as a fallback icon if your file is an *.ISO format

If you have 'dvd' in filename!, or SOME_MOVIE.ISO , or  SOME_MOVIE.IFO , you'll will have the DVD-flag-icon

xml:
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dvd) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.FileExtension,iso) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.FileExtension,ifo)">dvd</value>

Yep, thank you, I've already found the xml and edited it to add blu-ray and web-rip to be detected and it has been working great. The only thing that still isn't working for me is detecting the media source type from ISOs, in every ISO Kodi doesn't show a thing. I have one Blu-ray disc named "%Title% (%YEAR%) [Bluray].iso" and Kodi doesn't detect it as Blu-ray, I have one DVD disc named as "%TITLE% (%YEAR%) [DVD].iso" and again, Kodi doesn't detect it as DVD.

You can see that here:

I'm even using latest Kodi alpha.
It's something on my end then?

EDIT: So I have noticed that after playing the movie once, Kodi starts to show the blu-ray logo and also the codecs, for the codecs part I wasn't talking anything, I'm talking about the Blu-ray logo that now its appearing but only after playing the movie, it's there any way for Kodi to show the logo (to detect the source type) without needing to play the movie? It should detect it from the filename right?
Hi @mardukL

To thank you for your great work, and for the community,  here is a link to a folder containing Color Themes and some screenshots.
These themes are focused on transparency with a reference color.
If you want to integrate them in Titan mod: it will be a great pleasure.

Thanks again.
Titan.mod.beta.leia ColorTheme
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Hi
Some screenshots
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
(2019-04-25, 11:18)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi @mardukL

To thank you for your great work, and for the community,  here is a link to a folder containing Color Themes and some screenshots.

Thanks again.

i will add them, soon.
thanks.

since colors are finished, updated themes are welcomed :-)
(2019-04-25, 11:33)mardukL Wrote:

Thanks again.

i will add them, soon.
thanks.

With pleasure.
I just have a small display bug and some suggestions.
To listen to a radio certain information is not relevant or poorly framed: (see in yellow)
Album ()   genre == Radio name .

Regards
(2019-04-25, 11:03)Espartano Wrote: Hola , estoy un poco perdido en el foro, a ver si me podéis ayudar . Mi pregunta es : es conveniente actualizar al kodi más actual ? Afectaría a los addons ? Gracias y perdonad si no he escrito en el sitio adecuado

can you post again in english, pls!
may use google translate or any equivalent for that.
(2019-04-25, 11:47)Aphykit2006 Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 11:33)mardukL Wrote:

Thanks again.

i will add them, soon.
thanks.

With pleasure.
I just have a small display bug and some suggestions.
To listen to a radio certain information is not relevant or poorly framed: (see in yellow)
Album ()   genre == Radio name .

Regards

need to take look.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15