• 77(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-06-08, 19:42)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL In Netflix library view clicking on the poster does nothing, whereas it works well in other view. Please check.
Btw, when is the next version releasing? Just curious.
Thanks for your great job.

Hi i think i fixed that for next release.

Hope to get finished end of next week.
Backup seems issue for android,still didnt take a look there.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-06-09, 03:33)Hinkel Wrote:
(2019-06-07, 13:37)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Thank you marduKL for the time you use.

I can't answer this week.
Next week i can answer you precisely
( difficult for to write english on my phone)

Yes i mean tags at botton on view square panel.
There a different in xxx.13.beta4 than before.
Artwork are stored in movies folder
Extra and animated ar coming from artwork beef.
Have a good week.
Regards

@mardukL,
Sorry if I missed something.
Where is the xxx.13-beta4 version?
In Github (https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia) appears to me 18.1.12 - Alpha.4.

There s no other version.
Maybe a typo.
He tested with latest git files.
(2019-06-09, 05:15)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 11:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 00:33)Abbaskip Wrote: I don't don't to reset my homescreen, but how do I add the games shortcut? Can't find it in the options to customize homescreen

You should find it in the first 'tree' of shortcut section.
between the pictures and addons entry.

Definitely not there. Do I need to do anything to enable it?

No, i got no games, but entry is there.

So can you test with latest git fies?

Copy/Overwrite the folders and its content
from git hub vwrsion and report back.

(you Just need to refresh 1080i,media,extras,shortcut folder)
(2019-06-09, 06:36)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-09, 05:15)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 11:29)mardukL Wrote: You should find it in the first 'tree' of shortcut section.
between the pictures and addons entry.

Definitely not there. Do I need to do anything to enable it?

That seems to have worked after a few restarts.

Is there a way to remove the menu side bar on the homescreen when not selected?

Also, how do I setup a spotlight widget? I can see it's now just whatever is selected, is there anyway to actually create one like the old style but with a custom shortcut?
(2019-06-10, 02:15)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-09, 06:36)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-09, 05:15)Abbaskip Wrote: Definitely not there. Do I need to do anything to enable it?

Also, how do I setup a spotlight widget? I can see it's now just whatever is selected, is there anyway to actually create one like the old style but with a custom shortcut?

Netflix Home still WIP , i think about add option the option for 'dont' show icons when 1st entry has focus.

If you prefer the "old" spotlight = on top
you just need to make your 1st widget as "netflix spotlight widget" in the shortcut section

(where you choose layout for widgets)
(2019-06-10, 05:44)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-10, 02:15)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-09, 06:36)mardukL Wrote: No, i got no games, but entry is there.

Netflix Home still WIP , i think about add option the option for 'dont' show icons when 1st entry has focus.

If you prefer the "old" spotlight = on top
you just need to make your 1st widget as "netflix spotlight widget" in the shortcut section

(where you choose layout for widgets) 
This also shows a row of other things from the playlist/TV show under it. Is it not possible to just have one spotlight show/movie?
Just a few quick observations (didn't see them mentioned before):
1. When using the show thumb instead of the episode thumb for the widget thumb, it puts the clearart on top of the show/season thumb (screenshot coming i hope).
2. I can not get the default widgets for the movies working at all - Recommended stays empty, as does recently added. It does work for random.
3. When using the default widgets for episodes it is not showing the short plot of the episode.
4. System widget (system inf) gives an empty bar.
5. When going to the info I seem to be missing the CAST option in the Netflix info screen.

Should add I'm running Leia 18.3 RC and Titan MOD Beta for Leia 18.1.12-alpha.4

Edit for point 2 - I seemed to have had Landscape Widebox selected, and it has changed to Landscape Wide. Changing that made the widgets work.
Edit for point 4 - Also seemed to be a wrongwidget layot selected. Fixed by reselecting a current one.
(2019-06-11, 20:40)Thugbear Wrote: Just a few quick observations (didn't see them mentioned before):
1. When using the show thumb instead of the episode thumb for the widget thumb, it puts the clearart on top of the show/season thumb (screenshot coming i hope).
2. I can not get the default widgets for the movies working at all - Recommended stays empty, as does recently added. It does work for random.
3. When using the default widgets for episodes it is not showing the short plot of the episode.
4. System widget (system inf) gives an empty bar.
5. When going to the info I seem to be missing the CAST option in the Netflix info screen.

Should add I'm running Leia 18.3 RC and Titan MOD Beta for Leia 18.1.12-alpha.4

Edit for point 2 - I seemed to have had Landscape Widebox selected, and it has changed to Landscape Wide. Changing that made the widgets work.
Edit for point 4 - Also seemed to be a wrongwidget layot selected. Fixed by reselecting a current one.

Thanks, for report.
1. need check
2. +4.  fine it worked again
3. Its Still WIP,(i excluded atm for testing purposes/adjustments)
5. I will check, before publish new relaese

Now.
Little teadse of another WIP (damn, i cant sort myself, to finish one thing first, so i start another thing to dont get it lost in my weird mind)

NEW VIDEOINFO
- optional
- list containers with conditional container item
     (- cast, items by last focused cast member of main movie, director, all sets if its part of set, similiar tilte (using embuaray helper), youtube lookup, stored extra fanart, stored extrathumbs

https://streamable.com/i0gth

Does it need more Containers ? - maybe based on same Studio ?
I use plexkodiconnect. And all my widget are fast loading. But for PlexKodiConnect-recently added tv shows I am waiting to load a very long time?

Why is that?

Thanks for your help!
(2019-06-12, 20:28)simtaj Wrote: I use plexkodiconnect. And all my widget are fast loading. But for PlexKodiConnect-recently added tv shows I am waiting to load a very long time?

Why is that?

Thanks for your help!

Did you use skinhelper widget (Default widget > tree), or smart playlist or native (videolibibrary/tvshows >  tree ) ?
the fastest should be widget call from videolib.

if it is a custom path, which call addon, i think you shiuld ask in the correspinding addon thread/forum.

But let me know if there is a difference using same widget path on another skin.

Also sorry for update delay... still some things to do till finishing...
But new VideoInfo (is on an acceptable state)
https://streamable.com/r969u
Sorry for adding more, but I found (in the latest 18.1.12-alpha.4):
  1. If in Netflix wide view, when switching the Horizontal navigation, makes me jump back to the List view.
  2. With the Movie widget on the homescreen in Large Wide - it is slightly to high for the space beneath the Information pain (either top of the widgets or bottom falls off).
  3. When going into the Info of a movie within a set, the More Info option in the Netflix info screen does not work.
Just helping to find little thing - wish I could help fixing them...

Keep up the amazing work.
Has something happened to the music art? I still have them enabled (artist pictures etc whilst songs playing) and they show whilst over a song in the menu, but as soon as it's playing it goes to a solid dark blue background
(2019-06-12, 20:28)simtaj Wrote: I use plexkodiconnect. And all my widget are fast loading. But for PlexKodiConnect-recently added tv shows I am waiting to load a very long time?

Why is that?

Thanks for your help!

Before I used video library/video add-on/plexkodiconnect and it was very slow.
So now I changed to:
Default widgets/skin helper widgets... and it is better
hey i made a netflix widget when i click on the c key/right click and bring up the context menu to click on info for more info on the netflix show it doesnt open the netflix addon when clicking on more episodes to play the tv show it takes me to a blank window it works with movies coming from the netflix addon but not tv show
(2019-06-02, 07:49)Abbaskip Wrote: Can I suggest a minor fix. In Netflix 523 skin - under title when Clearlogo isn't visible, for Conditional Visibility for TVshows you should use the field: $INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle] - and for all others $INFO[ListItem.Title] (as you currently do).

Some addons only use the TVShowTitle field - and so if you only use Title then TV shows don't show the title when a Clear Logo isn't available

This seems to be fixed with the version currently on the git
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15