• 13(current)
v18 QUARTZ - Leia
I do!
Dammit! That's what I get for asking. Tongue
Ha ha ha.. Seriously though on occasion when I accidentally back out of a playing video it's nice to be able to jump back in via that option in the main home screen.
(2019-02-09, 06:08)bornagainpengui Wrote: Ha ha ha.. Seriously though on occasion when I accidentally back out of a playing video it's nice to be able to jump back in via that option in the main home screen.

I just press back again.
Thanks for the filters. I downloaded the beta. Can you add filters also to inside menus... like inside "iplayer www" addon if I would filter words inside addon.

Btw "FullScreen Player" button is useful. I was use similar button in kodi 17 in my favorite skin.
All options menus will include filter/search in the next update - March time frame.
(2019-02-10, 02:28)nonJon Wrote: All options menus will include filter/search in the next update - March time frame.
 Thanks. 
2 more report
- Teletext/Videotext (with v button) on Windows pc (PVR or supported other video addons) crashing the program in quartz skin. It's not having any issues with estuary.
- If I open Visualisation / Fanart is open or close is no different music and specially radio addons is crashing sometimes.
(2019-02-11, 17:33)ozzyman Wrote: - Teletext/Videotext (with v button) on Windows pc (PVR or supported other video addons) crashing the program in quartz skin. It's not having any issues with estuary.

Teletext is not supported because it does not exist where I live.

(2019-02-11, 17:33)ozzyman Wrote: - If I open Visualisation / Fanart is open or close is no different music and specially radio addons is crashing sometimes.

I support quartz... not add-ons. That said, if you can provide more details, I will investigate.
(2019-02-11, 19:26)nonJon Wrote: I support quartz... not add-ons. That said, if you can provide more details, I will investigate. 
Enable both fanart and milkdrop or milkdrop2 -  Open a music (any music within album) disable fanart. visualisation will appear but it might be crash. if not crash click next song few times. (It will crash) Enable fanart. click next song (it will  definitely crash this time)
If it's not crash with this try with an online radio (any addon in kodi repo problem is not addon specific radio-browser or radiolive.eu preferred) do the same Smile

It might be issue of milkdrop but not happening in Estuary.

Spectrum is OK it's not happening with spectrum but when fanart enabled it only show fanart and not both visualisation/fanart mix.
@ozzyman

Following your instructions and using milkdrop on PC... I clicked thru hundreds of songs while randomly turning fanart on/off. Had no problems whatsoever. I won't test with radio add-ons because that would just add another variable to the equation.

I'm convinced quartz is not the problem. Sorry mate. Nothing more I can do...
Quartz version 5.4.6 is headed your way.

Cheers!
lococola ' Wrote: Is there a way to have the menus on the homepage do a randomized fanart rotation as background?

Not yet. I will have more to share in a few days' time. Wink
Fanart slideshow beta is available now from my github repo.

This new feature has basically two modes of operation: contextual (the default) and source-specific.

Contextual meaning the fanart displayed is relevant to the highlighted home menu category. Naturally, menus without media (e.g., Settings) result in a blank background which some may not like (me for one).

Meanwhile, the source-specific options provide a continuous rotation of fanart regardless of where you are on the homepage.

Slideshow speed is configurable.

Lastly, there is a new option to hide media shelves for a less obstructed view of background art. Widgets become visible when you browse them.

Expect this in the next update but that's at least a couple weeks away. Input is much appreciated. Cheers!
I really like the option to hide the shelfs, it looks so clean now with my custom background.

BTW, can I ask for a new view type for movies here or should I make a new thread? Basically I'm missing the Media Info 3 view from Confluence. And of course I'm still waiting for an official implementation of the icon view for Music Artists. Smile
EctoOne Wrote:BTW, can I ask for a new view type for movies here or should I make a new thread? Basically I'm missing the Media Info 3 view from Confluence.
Additional media views are not in the road map for leia. Will consider this if/when I decide to add more.

EctoOne Wrote:And of course I'm still waiting for an official implementation of the icon view for Music Artists. Smile

Updated the beta to include this along with an option to show titles for the fanart slideshow.

• 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Leia4