Renaming folders excluding extras
I wan't to rename folders containing movies but leave original filename so in settings i have left empty filename.

There is a lot of extras folders which TMM  cleans when renaming folders.

How to exclude extras or other subfolders with different names?
this is kinda intentional - we try to create clean the movie instance with all needed files..

could you give us an example what has been cleaned?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
It should not move or remove form extras subdirectory. Extras should be ignored.

There is from FAQ on Wiki:
Quote:Bonus content like cut scenes or some extra clips may cause some import problems when not having the right name scheme (tinyMediaManager detects them as additional movies). The best way to put bonus content to your movie is to create a subfolder called extras inside the movie folder and put all bonus content inside this folder.
https://github.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...us-content

Rename/cleanup move ./MovieFolder/extras/*to ".deletedByTMM" or move from ./MovieFolder/extras/* to ./MovieFolder/
Quote:2018-05-05 12:15:24,604 DEBUG [tmmpool-rename-T1] o.t.core.movie.MovieRenamer:582 - Deleting C:\Movies\MovieTitle\extras\Making of.mkv 2018-05-05 12:15:24,651 DEBUG [tmmpool-rename-T1] org.tinymediamanager.core.Utils:642 - try to move file C:\Movies\MovieTitle\extras\Making of.mkv to C:\Movies\.deletedByTMM\MovieTitle\extras\Making of.mkv 2018-05-05 12:15:24,839 INFO [tmmpool-rename-T1] org.tinymediamanager.core.Utils:697 - Successfully moved file from C:\Movies\MovieTitle\extras\Making of.mkv to C:\Movies\.deletedByTMM\MovieTitle\extras\Making of.mkv 2018-05-05 12:15:24,839 DEBUG [tmmpool-rename-T1] o.t.core.movie.MovieRenamer:589 - Deleting empty Directory C:\Movies\MovieTitle\extras
Hi,
I also would like if there is a workaround to use the renamer and keep the extrafanart and extrathumbs folders inside the movie folder. The renamer should have an option to keep everythings extras or unknow untouched. As of now it flush everythings. A lot of troubles because i have over 3000 movies to rename.

Thanks

Steve

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renaming folders excluding extras0