My modest setup
Ha ha! No kids (yet). These are for me as part of re-living my childhood!  Blush Smile
Just wow!
I have an interested question for you, 

How do you connect your Z5500 to your android box, and do you use it on other item (like tv or your blueray player at the same time) ?
I like although I have to ask why the BD player? Isn't the point of a file server to make discs irrelevant? I know that was my whole primary goal when I started my media center setup here at home. Eliminating the discs and moving to a strictly menu based system has made it so easy that watching movies is a normal daily thing now. Before it was somewhat uncommon. I'm assuming because it was a job to go find what we wanted out of the 1200 dvds or so, then if the disk has any damage from normal use (it does happen) it just made it difficult. Not worth it.
@jmgibson1981  - I have a BD player connected to my setup, as the Java Blu Ray menu support is hit and miss with Kodi, and its there for those times where:

a) I want to watch an extra on a disc not that often though 

or

b) a friend comes over with a DVD or Blu-ray to watch again, not that often. 

Most of the time it's just sitting there waiting for one of those two to crop up Big Grin
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
(2020-07-26, 17:07)MrPatate Wrote: I have an interested question for you, 

How do you connect your Z5500 to your android box, and do you use it on other item (like tv or your blueray player at the same time) ?

The Z5500 supports multiple inputs. I just switch to the relevant ones whenever I need. Cool
I also Have the Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX speaker system, I bought it when it first came out long time ago, so long ago I cant remember when that was lol, I have a Creative Sound Blaster Z - Sound card driving it and believe me it pounds as loud as any high end stereo, and yes my wife cant stand the bass either, but I love the speakers, they really do pound Smile
Nice setup!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My modest setup0