NEEO Remote Kodi driver
I’m working on a driver to support control of kodi using the rpc(IP) on the NEEO remote, it’s in a early stage but had to share it 😎.

Important features are:
  1. Browse through your library on the remote, just like some app’s only this is a physical remote with physical buttons.
  2. Content aware buttons.
  3. Simple setup.

Wow!
I was just thinking about changing the remote but I'm sick of the Logitech.
an I just ask you one thing? Is it fast to transmit commands to the TV? I hate slow remotes. Could you make a video where you see well when you press a button and the time it takes to get to the destination of the command?
Sorry for grammatical errors, use an online translator
(2018-05-21, 23:17)Rumpelstiltskin Wrote: Wow!
an I just ask you one thing? Is it fast to transmit commands to the TV? I hate slow remotes. Could you make a video where you see well when you press a button and the time it takes to get to the destination of the command?

It’s near instant, it uses IP so there is always a minimal delay opposed to a USB keyboard for instance. I get better results then Ir or hdmi-CEC.
(2018-05-22, 07:10)nklerk Wrote:
(2018-05-21, 23:17)Rumpelstiltskin Wrote: Wow!

It’s near instant, it uses IP so there is always a minimal delay opposed to a USB keyboard for instance. I get better results then Ir or hdmi-CEC. 
Just arrived!
Tonight I try your driver
Have fun unboxing. It’s a great pleasure to do.

Make sure to create an account on planet NEEO. planet.neeo.com there is a lively community there.
(2018-05-29, 20:11)nklerk Wrote: Have fun unboxing. It’s a great pleasure to do.

Make sure to create an account on planet NEEO. planet.neeo.com there is a lively community there.

Thanks, already registered! Wink
Just a little help for me :

I dont have kodi, why?
Have you downloaded the driver?
Oh great...now i have to buy yet another remote Wink

Thanks for sharing
I am looking to upgrade remotes, my acoustic research x-sight is tired. I am considering getting a Neeo, not sure if I should get the neeo 6336 with neeo brain or Control4 Neeo. It would be for a single room and my HTPC. I would love to use this driver, so which would you suggest?
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NEEO Remote Kodi driver0