What do the vsyncoff numbers mean?
As title suggest when I access the crtl + shift + o I get an information showing video statistics of currently playing item.

At the bottom is a heading that days "vsyncoff" sometimes it reads a realtime constant value of 0.0 and sometimes it shows highers values as high as 37

So what does vsyncoff represent and as someone who like to have the best picture possible what numbers should I aim to see?

Intel NUC 3050
Libreelec latest stable
17.6 Kodi
If vsyncoff is constant, all good. It indicates the offset between the displays vertical sync signal and timestamps of video frames. This offset is taken into account for a/v sync.

If value shows 0.0, video fps does not match the display's refresh rate.
(2018-05-24, 14:32)FernetMenta Wrote: If vsyncoff is constant, all good. It indicates the offset between the displays vertical sync signal and timestamps of video frames. This offset is taken into account for a/v sync.

If value shows 0.0, video fps does not match the display's refresh rate.
Hi thanks for your reply however, I am a little bit confused by your answer. The only time the vsyncoff number is constantnisvwhen it says 0.0

All other times the numbers are fluctuating.

So 0.0 is good? As that is the only time it is constant.
As mentioned: 0.0 means video fps does not match display refresh rate. Value should stay within 1-2ms:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12hNXYw...ULYTX2mxzW

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What do the vsyncoff numbers mean?0