Developer question about Top 100 music code
This is probably aimed at Dave but if anyone else has an idea of the code works let me know... I didn't want to clog up github with this question.

Does anyone have an idea how the current "Top 100" music home sub menu button internals work?

I have managed to create a "top 100" node for music videos that does something similar, but I know this won't be accepted into mainline because nodes are seen as some kind of "hack"

What I really want to find out is how the current code works for music "top 100" and possibly port it to music videos.
For songs, it appears to just query the songview for songs with playcount > 0, then orders them by playcount and limits the list to 100.

scott s.
(2018-05-29, 21:56)scott967 Wrote: For songs, it appears to just query the songview for songs with playcount > 0, then orders them by playcount and limits the list to 100.

scott s.
 Is it skin based though? I searched for ages looking through the XML and found nothing referencing it. Also checked the playlist files as well...

EDIT: Ahh just found the node responsible. Its in \userdata\library\music\top100

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Developer question about Top 100 music code0