Headend for Spectrum TV Select Streaming
So, I just purchased this service because I literally only watch 10 channels and I like the "pay for what you watch" aspect of it. Can't really beat it for $22 when you throw in the 15 or so local channels and the music channels on top of that. Anywho, it works great on our phones and Rokus. I was wondering if there was some type of PVR service I could use to integrate the streaming service into Kodi on my MiBox since, like MANY things, ATV doesn't have any support for the Spectrum TV app.
OTT TV services (DirecTV Now, Sling, YouTube TV, etc.) are unlikely to be supported by any PVR backend. I personally don't know any PVR that supports TV OTT services.
(2018-07-23, 22:02)rpcameron Wrote: OTT TV services (DirecTV Now, Sling, YouTube TV, etc.) are unlikely to be supported by any PVR backend. I personally don't know any PVR that supports TV OTT services.
 You can use a third-party software like Playon Server and integrate with Kodi using the Playon Browser.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is this possible with the Spectrum TV app as well? I'd gladly give them $30 for a lifetime desktop subscription to do this. If possible, do you have a tut?
If you still have an account I would be willing to pay to use the account to stream manhunt deadly games. It is only on spectrum and I can’t register if I’m from outside the US.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headend for Spectrum TV Select Streaming0