Boxee Hacks 1.6.0 for Kodi
I'm trying to run Kodi with my Boxee since I heard that it's wonderful. I read that I need Boxee Hacks 1.6.0 to run the latest Kodi. The main Boxee Hacks GitHub has only 1.4.6. The Boxee Hacks 1.6.0 seems to be hosted on boxeed.in, but the domain is gone.

Anyone who runs Kodi and happens to have Boxee Hacks 1.6.0 or knows where to get it?

Thanks.
OK. I played around a little bit and found that I can run Kodi with Boxee Hacks 1.4.6. It just doesn't come up automatically.
Now that's what I call perseverance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxee but I would suggest the new Kodi is something you shouldn't miss.
Hey I am hoping you are still kicking around and maybe be able to give me some pointers. I have boxee+hacks 1.4.6 downloaded but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get kodi up and running. any help would be appreciated
Last visit to this thread was close to 4 years ago, you would be looking at a legacy version of Kodi, would be one of the oldest in the list https://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/ Archive:Boxee Box (wiki) good luck.

Suggestion: pick up a firestick or raspberry pi save yourself a lot of grief.
thanks for the reply, i am about to try 14.2 so fingers are crossed. updated to boxee+hacks 1.6.0 an downloaded the kodi 14.2 zip file and extracted it to my flash drive.
and just like that i have kodi helix on the boxee
now to find working repositories
Thread moved to hardware support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-02-07, 05:48)magicdm Wrote: and just like that i have kodi helix on the boxee
now to find working repositories

Interesting, I would like to bring my old Boxee back to life........  
Keep us updated, and give a full description on how to do it...........
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxee Hacks 1.6.0 for Kodi0